Oh! I see. Well, they say that a picture is worth a thousand words...

View attachment 554747
Please note the longitude and latitude in the photograph. Feel free to confirm that is Atlanta for yourself. Thanks for playing!
Where can one find the economic drivers in the state of GA?

Looking for you to play.

Where can one find the economic drivers in the state of GA?
Where can one find a leftist who is willing to simply accept reality? Someone with a penis and testicles is not a woman, and the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology.

Show me nation, state, or city, run by the left and I'll show you a shit-hole every time.

Where can one find a leftist who is willing to simply accept reality? Someone with a penis and testicles is not a woman, and the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology.

Show me nation, state, or city, run by the left and I'll show you a shit-hole every time.
Madison, WI

Democrats will NEVER admit they have embraced a failed ideology and that their policies are catastrophic. Instead, they will always scream "racism" and call for more of their ineffective policies 🤦‍♂️

Folks, it doesn’t work. It has never worked. It never will work.
No individual pilgrim owned crops they grew, so no one had an incentive to work harder to produce extra to sell. Since even slackers got food from the communal supply, they had no reason to work hard.
It’s just basic common sense. But sadly, the left lacks common sense. This is exactly what collapsed Venezuela.

When you implement the exact same policies of Venezuela, you get the exact same results of Venezuela.
So, in just 10 months the left got what it wanted. And the people are becoming not just sick of what has followed, but disgusted. They are terrified that the left is not just failing, but also wrecking the country and them along with it.
The sad part is, the left would rather have the wealthy and successful drug down to their level of poverty and misery than have to hold a job so they can rise up to the same level as the wealthy and successful.

I love those rare occasions when the Dumbocrats have to experience the results of their own ignorant, racist, fascist policies!!

Venezuela implemented every wet dream of the left. The result? Venezuela went from the 14th wealthiest nation inthe world to one of the most destitute nations in the world - where citizens are eating stray dogs just to survive.

Venezuela implemented every wet dream of the left. The result? Venezuela went from the 14th wealthiest nation inthe world to one of the most destitute nations in the world - where citizens are eating stray dogs just to survive.
It wouldn't have anything to do with the sanctions the USA placed on them? Of course not. They were simply protecting their oil supplies. How kind of republicans .

It wouldn't have anything to do with the sanctions the USA placed on them? Of course not. They were simply protecting their oil supplies. How kind of republicans .

No, it doesn't you fucking moron. It has everything to do with corrupt scumbags raping the country.

No, it doesn't you fucking moron. It has everything to do with corrupt scumbags raping the country.
Of course not. Please excuse me for my geo political incompetence.

I also am sorry for thinking it was the USA who tried to rape the resources and oil reserves. How silly of me.
I'll wash my mouth with soap.
I didn't know I was competing with an intellectual mountain like you.

I also am sorry for thinking it was the USA who tried to rape the resources and oil reserves. How silly of me.

Comrade Nazi, please do educate us on how the policies of Castro. Chavez, and Maduro are actually beneficial, but the sanctions put in place by Obama are the real culprits for Communism failing - once again.

Comrade Nazi.

Please show how the United States "tried to rape the resources and oil reserves" of your Marxist paradise in the last 50 years?

It wouldn't have anything to do with the sanctions the USA placed on them? Of course not
If the 14th wealthiest nation in the world cannot flourish with the ignorant left-wing ideology and "sanctions" (🙄) from the United States, then the ignorant left-wing ideology is clearly a failed ideology.

I could have taken Venezuela from the 14th wealthiest nation in the world and made it Top 10 in the world even with US "sanctions". Easily.

If the 14th wealthiest nation in the world cannot flourish with the ignorant left-wing ideology and "sanctions" (🙄) from the United States, then the ignorant left-wing ideology is clearly a failed ideology.

I could have taken Venezuela from the 14th wealthiest nation in the world and made it Top 10 in the world even with US "sanctions". Easily.
Of course you could.
I know how much skill you have.

/——/ Librards will just say the wrong people are running it.

Attachments

• 01EA9AEE-225F-48D4-8704-45CF43F5AA56.jpeg
    01EA9AEE-225F-48D4-8704-45CF43F5AA56.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 8

How’s Russia doing now?

You going there to actually experience run away inflation?

Forum List

Back