Children continue to miss out on their childhood because idiot "woke" leftists insist on making life hell for everyone. Will the left ever just grow the fuck up??
They cancelled to due to the local anti-abortion christians wanting to show fetus to the children during parade.

Like a business tax credit.

No, not at all like a business tax credit. If it was that easy, I could apply for a business tax credit to get money from the government despite showing no business income and paying no income tax on my business.

No, not at all like a business tax credit. If it was that easy, I could apply for a business tax credit to get money from the government despite showing no business income and paying no income tax on my business.
Like the former president.

Has employment grown in Florida since #deathsantis rejected the enhanced unemployment benefit?

Florida ended unemployment benefits early. Did people return to work?

Right, just like I said, there is more to it than extra unemployment. The child tax credit, stimulus checks(which are starting to wear off unless ole Biden does another round) and extra SNAP money. Keep in mind, we are talking about lower paying jobs so they can make as much or more staying home collecting the "tax credit", SNAP money and waiting on another stimulus. Also, I might add that many of these folks also don't pay for housing or healthcare. Granted, it may not be a luxurious life, but it certainly provides the freedom of having to actually work and have a similar standard of living. Before you say these jobs should be paying more, people should recognize that many of these jobs were never meant to support a family. If they decide to have a family, they should take some responsibility and get a useful education or learn a skill instead of hoping to support them with a job that requires little to no skills.

Show me government ineptitude and I’ll show you a city, state, or nation run by Democrats every time.
The residents weren’t alone in facing deteriorating circumstances at their development: NYCHA complexes have long suffered from issues of neglect, including mold infestation, contaminated drinking water, and lead-paint poisoning.
Bill De Blasio should be held criminally liable for these murders.

Atlanta, GA
Oh! I see. Well, they say that a picture is worth a thousand words...

Atlanta1.jpeg

Please note the longitude and latitude in the photograph. Feel free to confirm that is Atlanta for yourself. Thanks for playing!

What we have seen in Democrat-run cities all over the united states - the failed policy, economic failure, the out-of-control crime, etc.... - it has been unleashed on the entire country with Biden / Democrats in charge of the WH, Congress / the country.

Those same failed policies that turned cities like Chicago into shit holes are now being applied to the country.

Forum List

Back