The Casualty List

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This is the list of Republicans and Democrats who are retiring/not seeking other office.

Casualty List

It doesn't have Franken on it yet. Or Trent Frank.

Stay tuned as the list of depraved scoundrels grows.

This is the list of Republicans and Democrats who are retiring/not seeking other office.

Casualty List

they should take every one of them to a local sewage plant and dip them before they step foot in a public life ...

Casualty List

they should take every one of them to a local sewage plant and dip them before they step foot in a public life ...
Well, Jason Chaffetz moved to Fox News, which I suppose counts as a sewage plant.

Casualty List

I do not believe only the worst of us seek office.

Casualty List

Americans do not want quality office seekers.

We never have.

Trump is the epitome of that innate desire.

latest

Casualty List

Americans do not want quality office seekers.

We never have.

Trump is the epitome of that innate desire.
FDR, TRUMAN, EISENHOWER, FORD, CARTER, GHWB, OBAMA, and NIXON, to a lesser extent.

Casualty List

Do we really believe they will be replaced with anything that will be much different ?

Appreciate the moment we're in. Women are coming forward to name the people the are sexual predators, and when asked why they didn't come forward sooner they have many reasons; I was afraid of retaliation, of being fired, of losing a job, of being shamed. And now they have their moment to set the record straight.

While at the same instant a president in office who is a self-admitted sexual predator remains in office and his political party supports him. And women like Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Huckabee defend this depraved predator of women...because they are afraid of losing their job, or being retaliated against.

One political party is coming clean and owning this to try to eliminate it, the Democrats, and one party is in fact shaming women and doing their best to perpetuate it right out in the open, the Republicans. Add to it the disgusting charges against Roy Moore by many women of him molesting them as little girls, and the Republican party and Republican voters supporting him and Trump. All while all of these people claim to be Christians.

As a writer you would be hard pressed to write fiction so absurd and have anyone think it possible. But it is real and happening in real time right now.

Latest, Ryan asked him to step down, both "harassment" stated and he admits discussions of "sexual surrogacy" with young, female staffers.

My own republican congressman, Bob Goodlatte, is 65 years old and an honorable man who served his constituents well for a quarter of a century. I resent the implication that his retirement adds to some sort of "political casualty" list.

Last edited:

Casualty List

If only all of them would retire.

Franken and Franks are now on the Casualty List.

Casualty List

draining the swamp. great accomplishment. It was one of my expectations. never dreamed it would mostly happen in the first year. amazing the corruption that exists. And if this exists, there is much much more. can't wait. maybe we can kick all the elitists out.

Casualty List

One name it won't have on it is Roy Moore. Good riddance to them all.

Casualty List

draining the swamp. great accomplishment.
Yes, a lot of gators have left to make room for much bigger Trump gators.

swamp.jpg

We're gonna need a bigger swamp.

Casualty List

draining the swamp. great accomplishment.
Yes, a lot of gators have left to make room for much bigger Trump gators.

We need a bigger swamp.
Trump gators.

like?
Michael Flynn.

Steven Mnuchin.

Tom Marino

Tom Price.

Steve Bannon.

Anthony Scaramucci.

Sean Spicer.

Jared Kushner.

And, of course, the naked Emperor himself.

Forum List

Back