The Case of the Missing White Voters

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"This supposed surge in minority voting has sparked discussions about the GOP’s renewed need to draw in minority voters, especially Latinos, usually by agreeing to comprehensive immigration reform. Continuing the “Bizarro 2004” theme, Democrats are encouraging the GOP to move leftward, just as the 2004 GOP insisted that Democrats needed to abandon their opposition to the Iraq War, adopt less liberal economics, and shift more to the right on social issues in order to win.

Setting aside completely the sometimes-considerable merits of various immigration reform measures, I think these analyses are off base. First, there are real questions about the degree to which immigration policies -- rather than deeper issues such as income and ideology -- drive the rift between the GOP and Latinos. Remember, passage of Simpson-Mazzoli (The Reagan Amnesty) in 1986 was actually followed two years later by one of the worst GOP showings among Latinos in recent history.".

The Case of the Missing White Voters | RealClearPolitics

Republicans will have to lower there standards.

Didja know Rubio thought his GOP credit card was for personal as well as Party expenses? You'd be better off nominating Christine O'Donnell. Her IQ is twice Rubio's.

Besides- Mexican Americans and Puerto Ricans know Rubio is the wrong kind of Hispanic: wet foot dry foot and all. Not all Hispanics look alike or have the same issues.

Regards from Rosie

Didja know Rubio thought his GOP credit card was for personal as well as Party expenses? You'd be better off nominating Christine O'Donnell. Her IQ is twice Rubio's.

Besides- Mexican Americans and Puerto Ricans know Rubio is the wrong kind of Hispanic: wet foot dry foot and all. Not all Hispanics look alike or have the same issues.

Regards from Rosie

I told you how it will go down. You heard it here first!

Yes and Herman Cain is the. Wrong kind of black man you fucking left wing moron

It's pitiful how many people don't vote. Of course, ACORN doesn't strive to get Republicans to register and vote. I think we need our own organization to go out and help register people, then pick them up in buses, feed them, give them some free stuff and take them to the polls. That's what we're doing wrong.

Attachments

• $230121_557081257651730_405939737_n.jpg
    $230121_557081257651730_405939737_n.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 62
It's pitiful how many people don't vote. Of course, ACORN doesn't strive to get Republicans to register and vote. I think we need our own organization to go out and help register people, then pick them up in buses, feed them, give them some free stuff and take them to the polls. That's what we're doing wrong.

That and nominating "whose next" twice in two elections. I am praying that you guys hold to that and nominate Santorum in 2016. :lol::tongue::lol::tongue:

It's called a "ground game". Politics 101. Deal with it or become a permanent minority party.

The House will stall and put off the 'reform' and have Rubio ride in in '16 to be the decider.

I thought we'd be over the cliff and lost the country by then. You just spitballing to test messages and see what sticks? I'm sure by '16 most Hispanics will consider Rubio to be a Tio Tomas.

Forum List

Back