The Case of a Rogue President

Exactly how are anyone's 1st and 2nd Amendment rights being taken away?

And the far left drone troll keeps proving my comments!

They can not back up any of their claims, they want you to prove them wrong!

That is what far left drone trolls do!

DO you have any evidence to back up your claims yet, troll?

Kosh. I have made no claims. I've asked a question. That is it. Can you provide an answer? If so then we can move on to the next step, called "discussion" :)

Post #21 on this thread, their first post on this thread!

Far left drone troll says:

What silliness and hyperbole.

Now are you finally going to back up your comments, troll?

And I answered with an example.

Now...can you answer Kosh?

No you did not troll all you did what post a question endlessly and not once back up your claims:

You far left drone trolls do not discuss anything you post your hyper partisan comments and then expect others to prove you wrong! That is not a discussion or debate:

Now are you going to back up your original comments?

Or will you continue trolling based on your hyper partisan religious narratives?

Answer the fucking question.

And the far left drone troll keeps proving my comments!

They can not back up any of their claims, they want you to prove them wrong!

That is what far left drone trolls do!

DO you have any evidence to back up your claims yet, troll?

Kosh. I have made no claims. I've asked a question. That is it. Can you provide an answer? If so then we can move on to the next step, called "discussion" :)

No you did not troll all you did what post a question endlessly and not once back up your claims:

You far left drone trolls do not discuss anything you post your hyper partisan comments and then expect others to prove you wrong! That is not a discussion or debate:

Or will you continue trolling based on your hyper partisan religious narratives?

They will continue trolling as they have no basis to back up their far left religious claims..

They will continue trolling as they have no basis to back up their far left religious claims..

Answer the question or admit you are a troll.

Answer the question or admit you are a troll.

And the troll resorts to the far left troll tactics..

Do this or admit ________..

Typical far left drone troll can not back up their claims!

And here Trump in his speech last night said it will just take a swipe of a pen and he can take away his executive orders, so I guess that is the way Trump is going to rule as well. I for one agree with the tightening of background checks for gun owners, along with many others.

Obama is not "ruling" anyone. Get the terminology right, please.

And here Trump in his speech last night said it will just take a swipe of a pen and he can take away his executive orders, so I guess that is the way Trump is going to rule as well. I for one agree with the tightening of background checks for gun owners, along with many others.

Using his authority to create changes, or overstepping his authority? Whatever you prefer.

Using his authority to create changes, or overstepping his authority? Whatever you prefer.

Bull.

The man has led in a moderate fashion.....constantly aware of the fact that his actions and words illicit overreaction from damn near half the nation. Had his opposition been loyal.....and honest....you'd never have questioned his motives nor his intentions.

He's disappointed progressives every bit as much as he's disappointed the right. Walking on fucking eggshells the entire time.

Bull.

The man has led in a moderate fashion.....constantly aware of the fact that his actions and words illicit overreaction from damn near half the nation. Had his opposition been loyal.....and honest....you'd never have questioned his motives nor his intentions.

He's disappointed progressives every bit as much as he's disappointed the right. Walking on fucking eggshells the entire time.

That's your opinion. I have no issue with his executive decisions concerning the gun laws. Should of been done long ago. While you may think he overstepped his authority, I do not.
My opinion is mine own, if I am not a follower of the majority that is fine.

Forum List

Back