The Case For Kirsten Gillibrand 2020: she will fight for Americans like she fights for her own kids

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
With Kirsten Gillibrand entering the 2020 presidential race, there’s a hope that multiple female candidates will help deter sexist tropes that plagued Clinton in 2016.

"My team just let me know some exciting news: Before this big night is over, we've gotten grassroots donations to our exploratory committee from all 50 states! This campaign is going to be run for and by people, not corporate PACs—that's how we live by our values. Thank you!"

Those she fights for are American by physical birth only. Between their ears are totalitarian pod people intent on inflicting fundamental alien change upon America.

• Banned
Those she fights for are American by physical birth only. Between their ears are totalitarian pod people intent on inflicting fundamental alien change upon America.
you should be excited about a female candidate who is compassionate and courageous, the first time this has ever happened in america. thats all i'm saying.

• Banned
I wonder if she will forever be seen as a Clinton leftover?
she's much more than that. some folks like ThinkProgress say she's a phony progressive. she used to be very moderate. you got the NRA attacking her. she's not really the best candidate to take on Trump. i retract my thread! BIDEN/TLAIB 2020!

With Kirsten Gillibrand entering the 2020 presidential race, there’s a hope that multiple female candidates will help deter sexist tropes that plagued Clinton in 2016.

"My team just let me know some exciting news: Before this big night is over, we've gotten grassroots donations to our exploratory committee from all 50 states! This campaign is going to be run for and by people, not corporate PACs—that's how we live by our values. Thank you!"

Gabbard will take her out in the bikini debate. Maybe mud wrestling too!

Jo

What battles has she had to fight for her kids? Why would that distinguish her?
Won't Lefty be upset that she didn't abort them? I mean what's pregnancy for if it's not for abortion?

Jo

Last edited:
I wonder if she will forever be seen as a Clinton leftover?
she's much more than that. some folks like ThinkProgress say she's a phony progressive. she used to be very moderate. you got the NRA attacking her. she's not really the best candidate to take on Trump. i retract my thread! BIDEN/TLAIB 2020!

You can't give Biden a female running mate dude. She'll be chopping his hands off with a scimitar in just the first week.

Jo

I don't want a Moon Bat piece of shit like her fighting for my kids or gandkids. That will fuck up their lives big time.

I don't want a Moon Bat piece of shit like her fighting for my kids or gandkids. That will fuck up their lives big time.

She may want them to report to the post birth abortion center!

Jo

The crowd ERUPTS in cheers as Gillibrand bellows: "i dont take corporate PAC Money"

i care about our kids! i love kids! we all love our kids!

if you start from that shared value, you can build anything.

Gillibrand is more passionate than Pocahontas, Gillibrand is younger than Biden, Gillibrand has more charisma than Bernie, Gillibrand is more progressive than Beto, Gillibrand is stronger than Trump, Gillibrand is the next president of the united states!

her kid kicks her in the shins tae kwan do-style, according to Gillibrand herself! i retract this thread. she shouldnt get a single vote, let alone be president

New Topics

Forum List

Back