The case for "Incivility" in our politics......why we need more of it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Driving last night I was listening to Mark Levin....head of the Land Mark Legal Foundation and host of his own radio show...and he read this piece on Incivility......if you want to learn about our government and our Constitution......give him a try...but here is the piece...

In Defense of Incivility LifeZette

The last thing we need in American politics is more civility. What we need is more focused anger. Anger begets debate and debate beget change. This is Donald Trump’s real contribution to the 2016 presidential contest.

Patrick Henry did not say, “Give me civility or give me death!” Liberty is often messy and yes, uncivil. Freedom is supposed to be disorderly. Nathan Hale’s hanging was anything but civil. The shot heard round the world was uncivil. Christ’s martyrdom was uncivil.

Liberalism is built on order, often masquerading as justice. It is liberals who most often deride the incivility of talk radio and conservative commentators.

“Civility is claiming and caring for one’s identity, needs and beliefs without degrading someone else’s in the process,” said Tomas Spath and Cassandra Dahnke, founders of the Institute for Civility in Government.

How gentle. How sweet. How un-American.

This is another way of saying, “To each, according to his needs, from each, according to his abilities.”

American conservatives believe in the free exchanges of ideas — both civil and uncivil. The gulag was civil in a fashion, as were the re-education camps.

STFU RETARD!!!
tumblr_mzrtqjx8551rqbv0uo2_500.gif

Driving last night I was listening to Mark Levin....head of the Land Mark Legal Foundation and host of his own radio show...and he read this piece on Incivility......if you want to learn about our government and our Constitution......give him a try...but here is the piece...

The last thing we need in American politics is more civility. What we need is more focused anger. Anger begets debate and debate beget change. This is Donald Trump’s real contribution to the 2016 presidential contest.

Patrick Henry did not say, “Give me civility or give me death!” Liberty is often messy and yes, uncivil. Freedom is supposed to be disorderly. Nathan Hale’s hanging was anything but civil. The shot heard round the world was uncivil. Christ’s martyrdom was uncivil.

Liberalism is built on order, often masquerading as justice. It is liberals who most often deride the incivility of talk radio and conservative commentators.

“Civility is claiming and caring for one’s identity, needs and beliefs without degrading someone else’s in the process,” said Tomas Spath and Cassandra Dahnke, founders of the Institute for Civility in Government.

This is another way of saying, “To each, according to his needs, from each, according to his abilities.”

American conservatives believe in the free exchanges of ideas — both civil and uncivil. The gulag was civil in a fashion, as were the re-education camps.
Civility comes from civilization. No wonder white people were last to civilization. Its against their nature.

[/QUOTE]

Was that while you were out drunkenly denting your Benz with pedestrians?

Civility comes from civilization. No wonder white people were last to civilization. Its against their nature.
SAYS THE FAR LEFT DRONE!

We need to keep treating the far reactionary right with incivility.

They surely deserve worse, but some of that may be against the law.

Forum List

Back