The Case for Impeaching Clarence Thomas

Angela Wright was a bigger liar than Anita Hill.

Let's be blunt. The Democrats couldn't make the argument that he was unqualified for the position, which he was, because that would involve making a lot of legal argument average Americans are too stupid to understand, anyway.

So they bring up these bullshit charges from coworkers. I promise you, if I talked to every person you ever worked with, I would be able to find two that would say bad stuff about you. Even be willing to lie.

The problem with Anita Hill is that her story didn't make any sense. If Thomas was such an awful boss, why did she follow him from DoEd to EEOC. If he was an awful boss, you do a happy dance on your desk that you are rid of him, you don't follow him to a new job at an agency they are openly talking about abolishing at the time.

Holy shit, we actually agree on something.

Except for the him being unqualified part.

Angela Wright was a bigger liar than Anita Hill.

Let's be blunt. The Democrats couldn't make the argument that he was unqualified for the position, which he was, because that would involve making a lot of legal argument average Americans are too stupid to understand, anyway.

So they bring up these bullshit charges from coworkers. I promise you, if I talked to every person you ever worked with, I would be able to find two that would say bad stuff about you. Even be willing to lie.

The problem with Anita Hill is that her story didn't make any sense. If Thomas was such an awful boss, why did she follow him from DoEd to EEOC. If he was an awful boss, you do a happy dance on your desk that you are rid of him, you don't follow him to a new job at an agency they are openly talking about abolishing at the time.

Holy shit, we actually agree on something.

Except for the him being unqualified part.

Clarence may be the best judge on the SCOTUS. He's the only one I hear who objects to the flagrantly Unconstitutional asset confiscation without due process laws and policies

Wow, the hate filled left wants to impeach the only Black justice on the Supreme Court. Will they go after the Jew next?

Good God Injun, wtf is wrong with you?

If you remove lawyers who lie, you’d have to remove all politicians even your beloved Dems.

Partisans are so silly.

Lying under oath for SCOTUS confirmation is a crime.
Bubba lied under oath but you were fine with it.
Well, an excellent example. He WAS impeached over that and lost his law license too. Glad to see you want the same to happen to Thomas.

16-clarence-thomas-lede.nocrop.w1600.h2147483647.jpg

Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas testifying before the Senate in 1991.

Do You Believe Her Now?

I surely do. I did then.

The Forgotten Testimonies Against Clarence Thomas
No, even less today.

Wow, the hate filled left wants to impeach the only Black justice on the Supreme Court. Will they go after the Jew next?
Only if they admit that Ginsburg giving an interview to the American press a month before Obergefell that she believes America is ready for gay marriage is a violation of her Office. That's an impeachable offense. Ruth Bader Ginsburg Thinks Americans Are Ready for Gay Marriage
Why is that an impeachable offense?

What does his skin color have to do with this issue? Do you think that gives him a pass?

Of course not... but it sure gave Obama a pass on everything.
Are you saying that Former President Obama got to where he was because of his skin color? Only?

Only? No. But it was the primary factor... I'm convinced of it and my daughter, who was in college at the time admitted that many kids thought it hip to vote for a black man.

Nah....this thread is just another case for why ALL good Americans should invest heavily in AR-15's while they can.......

Many like the OP feel anyone and even any thoughts that oppose their agenda should be extinguished.

The time is approaching rapidly where they may need them to protect their 2nd Amendment rights as well as the entire Constitution and the rule of Law at large.

The Communist Left is determined to convert the USA into the next Venezuela.
AR-15s? You mean that thing used to make up for "tiny penis syndrome"?

What does his skin color have to do with this issue? Do you think that gives him a pass?

Are you saying that Former President Obama got to where he was because of his skin color? Only?

Only? No. But it was the primary factor... I'm convinced of it and my daughter, who was in college at the time admitted that many kids thought it hip to vote for a black man.
Oh? The last 4 years with a Republican tanking the economy had absolutely nothing to do with the election, eh? It's all about skin color with you?

Oh? The last 4 years with a Republican tanking the economy had absolutely nothing to do with the election, eh? It's all about skin color with you?

Not at all, merely an observation.

Forum List

Back