The case AGAINST nuking Pakistan

Oct 5, 2010
The case AGAINST nuking Pakistan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although most of us would agree that eventually we will have to nuke Pakistan, I firmly believe that the time is wrong to do so now.

Pakistani soldiers are currently dying to save British and American lives. Pakistani soldiers are a bunch of islamaniac scum that we will ultimately have to kill off, but for time being they are working for us.

Once Pakistan eventually turns against us and stops obeying us, like an obedient dog should, will be the time to nuke Pakistan.

But I simply disagree with those that argue that we should nuke them right now.

I disagree that Pakistani Soldiers are dying to save American lives, Pakistanis for the most part despise Americans, they wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire. These Soldiers are putting up a half ass effort against the Taliban and still letting them roam free un harassed in large swaths of that country. I am against nuking their country obviously but do not believe the lies the Pakistani government is feeding us, they are playing both sides in this Afghanistan war.

I am against nuking their country obviously

Why?

Ultimately, we will be left with little option but to nuke them.

They'll just nuke you back, you and the kiddies goin up in smoke - not nice no wot I mean, best to make friends, then everyone wins :eusa_drool:

IslamiNazis can't make friends with the infidel, Monkey Brain.

Surely, even a mental midget like you can understand this.

Read, learn, Monkey Brain...

Ayatollah Khomeini---
Those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law (Sharia). … Islam says: 'Kill [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter their armies.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors (jihadists)!' There are hundreds of other Koranic psalms and hadiths (sayings of the prophet) urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. …Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.

Now, even you know, Monkey Brain.:clap2:

• Banned
I am against nuking their country obviously

Why?

Ultimately, we will be left with little option but to nuke them.

They'll just nuke you back, you and the kiddies goin up in smoke - not nice no wot I mean, best to make friends, then everyone wins :eusa_drool:

They don't have a delivery system which expands beyond India!

Nuking the Pakistani terrorists makes sense on so many levels:
1) They hate us and terrorise us
2) They threaten India, which is our counterweight to China
3) They don't have oil -- if they had oil, we would leave them be

In my view, it is even more important to nuke Pakistan than to nuke Iran.

For the time being, the Pakistanis are obeying us. Their belief system will sooner or later result in them defying us, which will be the time to deploy nukes.

The Pakistanis pose no threat to the US. We have no strategic reason to even be in the region. The only reason we are still in Afghanistan on Bush's folly is that he wanted to bring democracy to the region, a flawed idea doomed to fail from the beginning. Like I said before, the initial attack was justified, the occupation was not strategically sound and unjustified.

So we will never nuke Pakastan. India might but we won't.

The Pakistanis pose no threat to the US. We have no strategic reason to even be in the region. The only reason we are still in Afghanistan on Bush's folly is that he wanted to bring democracy to the region, a flawed idea doomed to fail from the beginning. Like I said before, the initial attack was justified, the occupation was not strategically sound and unjustified.

I hope we do in due course. But not until we have finished off the Taliban.

I do not think Nuking anyone would be a wise idea. If we nuke Pakistan, then the Middle East will go insane with rage against us. I am not afraid of their rage, I am afraid of nuking a nation, when they have a nuclear arsenal, and other nations that would get upset also have a nuclear arsenal. Nuclear war=no one wins.

If India and Pakistan go to war, then so be it, but that doesn't mean the US has to step in, I personally would prefer us to set back, and let them settle their own problems. Unless it gets to the point where we are forcefully made in (another Pearl Harbor). I really hope it doesn't come to war, but if it does, then let it not be because we nuked them.

I hate to break it to you, bbd, but the Taliban are winning; they are currently in talks with the coalition and the result will be a mixed gov, the Talibs pose no threat to us outside Afghanistan.

I hate to break it to you, bbd, but the Taliban are winning; they are currently in talks with the coalition and the result will be a mixed gov, the Talibs pose no threat to us outside Afghanistan.

The Taliban are scumbag islamofascists and should be killled off.

You go and kill them off so, but the US and Brits are going to pull out and leave a coalition government including the Talibs...:eek:

You go and kill them off so, but the US and Brits are going to pull out and leave a coalition government including the Talibs...:eek:

Unfortunatly that is the case.

Well, there is a way out which will secure victory.

Withdraw troops and nuke all of Afghanisttan and all of west Pakistan.

If ever there was a time to use nukes for the greater good of man, it is now.

Forum List

Back