The case against ALL Religions not being true

I'll try it again:

The case AGAINST ALL religions NOT being true?

Surely that should be "the case FOR all religions NOT being true".

Or is Gregg claiming that one of the religions IS true?

If Gregg can't even title a thread, why on earth would any intelligent person bother to read the rest of his drivel?

I'm going to point out a few thoughts on why I am convinced that nobody knows a thing about god and all religions is is man making up the answer in which they can't possibly know. I'm continually amazed at how much of the world's population are still religious even though some of the blaring issues at hand. I'll probably just start with a few and add more. I have to say being raised Christian and being surrounded by christians, I'm more familiar with it so likely use christianity as the major example.

1. Every civilization, every region of the world, has their own religion. Own beliefs, own myths, etc. If the religious texts were really "inspired by god" than wouldn't god spread his word to the entire world, especially in a time when global travel was at a minimum? To me, just points to each local culture making up their own religion

2. Many people take the bible to be factually correct, but its just full of physically impossible events taking place. WHat, did magic only occur in ancient times? Also, ancient men were much more ignorant of the natural world as we are, and usually took natural events and put supernatural meaning to them.

3. Stories were passed down by word of mouth until written much later after supposed events, and humans love to exaggerate, hence why there are so many myths out there, humans taking real events and making them more extraordinary.

4. most of the so called "proof" that religious people claim are normal physiological phenomenon and them taking coincidence to mean some act of god. Or they pray and prayers are answered. Thing is, simple probability says if you pray for things enough, eventually its going to come true, doesn't mean god made it come true. Plus you run into the argument of "free will" which is used to explain away the horrors in the world, but wouldn't god performing a miracle go against "free will" also? And why out of the many horrible things in life would god just perform some random miracle here and there.

I'm pretty sure studying all religions would point out the same flaws.

Fact is, nobody has a clue about the nature of god, or whether god even exists. Belief does not mean knowing, its just wishful thinking that you know for sure.

You are going to receive all forms of HELL AND FURY over this post because it is logical and makes sense.

This is so babyish. I'll just address the first two.
1. Actually America, Europe, are largely Christian. The three major religions of the world are Abrahamic, there nothing to prove that God didn't spread his word to the entire world, ( a process which is still underway).

2. The universe, planets, life, matter, etc appearing out of nothing is (by the laws of Physics) physically impossible. Until you have an explanation for how things came into existence it's foolish to think you actually know what is impossible.

Why is this so important to you?

What do you care if people hold beliefs that you don't?

What exactly are you defending?

Science?

Science doesn't need to be defended from religion.

Logic?

Logic and religion clearly have nothing to do with one another. Anybody ywho truly understands religion and has REAL faith understands that perfectly

Truth?

Science doesn't offer truth. It offers facts, facts subject to change whenever science discovers that it was wrong about something. (and that a good thing, too).

So, why are you so obsessed about what other people have faith in?

Are you jealous of their faith?

Fearful of it?

What is the point of these anti-religion posts?

Last edited:
I'm going to point out a few thoughts on why I am convinced that nobody knows a thing about god and all religions is is man making up the answer in which they can't possibly know. I'm continually amazed at how much of the world's population are still religious even though some of the blaring issues at hand. I'll probably just start with a few and add more. I have to say being raised Christian and being surrounded by christians, I'm more familiar with it so likely use christianity as the major example.

1. Every civilization, every region of the world, has their own religion. Own beliefs, own myths, etc. If the religious texts were really "inspired by god" than wouldn't god spread his word to the entire world, especially in a time when global travel was at a minimum? To me, just points to each local culture making up their own religion

2. Many people take the bible to be factually correct, but its just full of physically impossible events taking place. WHat, did magic only occur in ancient times? Also, ancient men were much more ignorant of the natural world as we are, and usually took natural events and put supernatural meaning to them.

3. Stories were passed down by word of mouth until written much later after supposed events, and humans love to exaggerate, hence why there are so many myths out there, humans taking real events and making them more extraordinary.

4. most of the so called "proof" that religious people claim are normal physiological phenomenon and them taking coincidence to mean some act of god. Or they pray and prayers are answered. Thing is, simple probability says if you pray for things enough, eventually its going to come true, doesn't mean god made it come true. Plus you run into the argument of "free will" which is used to explain away the horrors in the world, but wouldn't god performing a miracle go against "free will" also? And why out of the many horrible things in life would god just perform some random miracle here and there.

Fact is, nobody has a clue about the nature of god, or whether god even exists. Belief does not mean knowing, its just wishful thinking that you know for sure.

First, I believe that We all know something about God through Conscience and the life experience of cause and effect, through circumstance, We learn to react, to apply. There is a force behind reason. We relate internally, we are motivated for and against based on that attachment willingly or struggling against, growth resulting. We learn from Each Other, one way or another. Even the Bible tells Us that truth is sometimes substituted by tradition, sometimes vain. I think personally the point there is to know Your priorities, and try not to be fooled. I think that there are common characteristics that the best Religions share, and I would warn about Any practices that jump out at you, that do harm to conscience, to Soul. Just say no. Before my computer does it's daily freeze up I'm signing off. Thank You HP. Will continue shortly.

Dr. Gregg 2. Many people take the bible to be factually correct, but its just full of physically impossible events taking place. WHat, did magic only occur in ancient times? Also, ancient men were much more ignorant of the natural world as we are, and usually took natural events and put supernatural meaning to them.

The Bible itself teaches that it has verses that that have hidden meaning, some to be revealed at the appropriate time, some to be revealed to relevant Party's exclusively. There are multiple meaning, applications. There are what appear to be contradictions, there are pitfall's meant to ensnare. Some may very well be by Divine Will, some by corruption, yet an All Powerful Being would have accounted for that? No? So when We speak Truly, It starts from With-in Each Vessel? Before interaction with the outside world. Super Natural Meaning? There are days I feel totally protected walking down the beach in a Thunder Storm. There are days I would prefer corrective action before doing so, or just hiding like a little girl. LOL

You are going to receive all forms of HELL AND FURY over this post because it is logical and makes sense.

This is so babyish. I'll just address the first two.
1. Actually America, Europe, are largely Christian. The three major religions of the world are Abrahamic, there nothing to prove that God didn't spread his word to the entire world, ( a process which is still underway).

2. The universe, planets, life, matter, etc appearing out of nothing is (by the laws of Physics) physically impossible. Until you have an explanation for how things came into existence it's foolish to think you actually know what is impossible.

YOu don't know science. In a closed system that's the case, but the earth recieves energy from the sun, so its not physically impossible. Energy can be transformed into matter. Sorry, until you learn what you are talking about and stop bastardizing the truth, you are the one looking foolish.

And just because evolution and science doesn't answer everything, doesn't mean "god did it" is the alternative. Huge blaring whole in your logic. And I'm guessing you mention physics here, but let me guess, that doesn't apply to god right? It's must be nice being able to make up whatever you want to be the truth, then you can just bullshit your way around blaring problems in logic with your belief

Science?

Logic?

Logic and religion clearly have nothing to do with one another. Anybody ywho truly understands religion and has REAL faith understands that perfectly

Truth?

Science doesn't offer truth. It offers facts, facts subject to change whenever science discovers that it was wrong about something. (and that a good thing, too).

Fearful of it?

NOne of the above, It's a message board forum to discuss your opinions and stuff. Nothing more, nothing less. YOu really take message board posting to mean anything other than people trying to kill time and state their opinions?

Science?

Logic?

Truth?

Fearful of it?

NOne of the above, It's a message board forum to discuss your opinions and stuff. Nothing more, nothing less. YOu really take message board posting to mean anything other than people trying to kill time and state their opinions?

So, I can ignore you now, because your opinions are remarkably useless.

...m'k, Thanks.

Science?

Logic?

Truth?

Fearful of it?

...m'k, Thanks.

please do dickhead, like you add anything other than insults. Later

...m'k, Thanks.

please do dickhead, like you add anything other than insults. Later

Ignore List:
Dante
Dr Gregg
JenyEliza
Luissa
Marc39

I'll try it again:

If Gregg can't even title a thread, why on earth would any intelligent person bother to read the rest of his drivel?

This is the unfortunate result of Nickelodeon handing out honorary doctorates....

What do you care if people hold beliefs that you don't? they are dangerous to our species survival

What exactly are you defending? our future

Science? the art of explaining the observable

Science doesn't need to be defended from religion.yes it does

Logic? religion dumbs down the public leaving the will to use logic as a tool and as a foundation of thought a social crime

Truth?religion kills truth

Science doesn't offer truth. It offers facts, facts subject to change whenever science discovers that it was wrong about something. (and that a good thing, too).you are crazy a coot

So, why are you so obsessed about what other people have faith in? We cannot afford your faith

Are you jealous of their faith? It is a question like this that screams out how you have been brain washed into believing the overblown value of your social psycosis

Fearful of it?absolutely, every time I see one of you in a public office

To help lead the blind and willfully ignorant into the light of reality and truth

Hi Gregg:

I'm going to point out a few thoughts on why I am convinced that nobody knows a thing about god and all religions is is man making up the answer in which they can't possibly know.

This could be a lot of fun, seeing as how I know more about God's Living Word than everyone else here combined. :0)

I'm continually amazed at how much of the world's population are still religious even though some of the blaring issues at hand.

In other words, the entire world is better off to base religion conviction upon what Gregg cannot even begin to comprehend. The appropriate verse of Scripture that has 100 percent application to Gregg's thesis is:

"But a (A)natural man (like Gregg) (B)does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are (C)foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised." 1Corinthians 2:14.
The key for understanding is that 'many' are on the wide road to destruction and very 'few' find the path to life, as it is written:

"(A)Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many (like Gregg) who enter through it. "For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14.
Nobody should be surprised by the fact that we have a world FULL of Gregg's on the very 'wide road' who think true believers in our Creator are out of their cotton-picking minds. I will not waste my breath trying to convince you of anything, as unbelievers are right behind the 'cowards' in line for the "Lake Of Fire" (Rev. 21:8). The fact that Gregg wants to boast in his unbelief 'and' lead others down the wide road to destruction is more evidence that eternity in the Lake Of Fire 'is' his just reward. Do not expect the son of man to shed a single tear ...

I'll probably just start with a few and add more. I have to say being raised Christian and being surrounded by christians, I'm more familiar with it so likely use christianity as the major example.

There are 'professing' Christians blinded by the 'deluding influence' and forced to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of their days on this earth. Perhaps your faithless form of christianity is based upon the works of 'servants of righteousness' serving their 'angel of light' (2Cor. 11:14-15).

1. Every civilization, every region of the world ...

Never try to blame your faithlessness in God, His Only Begotten Son and His Living Word on the beliefs of "Every civilization." Gregg will stand all alone at the Judgment (Rev. 20:11-15) and Gregg will be cast into the bowels of the Lake Of Fire to receive 'his' just reward along side his father the devil.

2. Many people take the bible to be factually correct, but its just full of physically impossible events taking place.

Bullony! God's Living Word is 100 percent correct from my perspective.

WHat, did magic only occur in ancient times?

God is withholding great works and wonders in this '2000 Year Mystery Time' (in red + in red), because the 'Body of Christ' (Church #2) must be gathered by obedience to our gospel (#2) through faith 'apart' from works. If God allowed the son of man to display miracles and great wonders, then men would believe over 'works' and that cannot happen in the present time. Elijah will return to restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11) as the 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-23 'and' he will display all kinds of great signs and wonders. However, the 'Body of Christ' will already be raptured by that time, as this 2000 Year Mystery Time will be over and the 1000 Year Day of the Lord (in blue) will have already started.

78.jpg

Also, ancient men were much more ignorant of the natural world as we are, and usually took natural events and put supernatural meaning to them.

So what? Ancient men were more in touch with God and the elements of this creation than modern men today. God is carrying out a carefully orchestrated plan that includes the chaining of Satanic Forces (of Eph. 6:12) and the placement of the members of Christ's Body (our mystery church) in those vacated heavenly places (see Eph. 2:7). Elijah (David/Adam) will then restore all things to Israel on this earth with the members of Christ's Body pushing the levers in heaven, which will transform this pathetic earth into a luscious garden ... again ...

Stories were passed down by word of mouth until written much later after supposed events, and humans love to exaggerate, hence why there are so many myths out there, humans taking real events and making them more extraordinary.

In other words, Gregg has developed his unbelief over a period of time 'and' upon pitfalls of human reasoning and lack of spiritual understanding.

4. most of the so called "proof" that religious people claim are normal physiological phenomenon and them taking coincidence to mean some act of god.

In other words, because ignorance exists in this world, then God does not exist :)cuckoo:) ...

Or they pray and prayers are answered. Thing is, simple probability says if you pray for things enough, eventually its going to come true, doesn't mean god made it come true.

Bullony! God's will is done every day whether men pray or do not pray. Period. I 'know' God 'and' His Son Jesus Christ very well and very up-close and personal 'and' I can tell you for A FACT that God does what God wants to do and when He wants to do things in total disregard for the wants or desires of men. The fabricated LIE is that men choose to become Christians, when in truth God calls specific men to Himself through 'our gospel' (2Thes. 2:14) 'and' the majority of unrepentant idiots around here are 'judged already' (John 3:18); whether they wish to call themselves Christians or the man in the moon ...

Plus you run into the argument of "free will" which is used to explain away the horrors in the world, but wouldn't god performing a miracle go against "free will" also?

Every question in your thesis paper divides the reading audience into smaller and smaller factions. There is no such thing as free will among the sons of Shem, Japheth and Ham (Noah's sons), as the things being done are those things already done (Ecc. 1:9-11) twice (Infinite Realm = Fig 1 and in Heaven = Fig 2). There is nothing in your hands. Any power you have comes from FAR beyond. Everything is fixed 'and' you cannot change it ...

And why out of the many horrible things in life would god just perform some random miracle here and there.

The horrible things of this life were done in the Infinite Realm where 'you are gods' (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34). Those horrible things were done the second time in the battle between Michael the Archangel and your father the Dragon (in red).

71c.jpg

Now these things are being played out for the third and final time in this Adamic Universe where 'her seed' (members of Adam's body) and 'your seed' (members of Satan's body = Gen. 3:15) are moving around on the earth like puppets in a staged performance.

I am 100 percent sure that we have had this conversation twice already 'and' you will fail to 'heed' my word this third and final time. But hey, that is just the way the ole unbeliever crumbles ...

And all that Gregg :)confused:) has to share is his own unbelief ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Gregg:

I'm going to point out a few thoughts on why I am convinced that nobody knows a thing about god and all religions is is man making up the answer in which they can't possibly know.

This could be a lot of fun, seeing as how I know more about God's Living Word than everyone else here combined. :0)

I'm continually amazed at how much of the world's population are still religious even though some of the blaring issues at hand.

In other words, the entire world is better off to base religion conviction upon what Gregg cannot even begin to comprehend. The appropriate verse of Scripture that has 100 percent application to Gregg's thesis is:

The key for understanding is that 'many' are on the wide road to destruction and very 'few' find the path to life, as it is written:

Nobody should be surprised by the fact that we have a world FULL of Gregg's on the very 'wide road' who think true believers in our Creator are out of their cotton-picking minds. I will not waste my breath trying to convince you of anything, as unbelievers are right behind the 'cowards' in line for the "Lake Of Fire" (Rev. 21:8). The fact that Gregg wants to boast in his unbelief 'and' lead others down the wide road to destruction is more evidence that eternity in the Lake Of Fire is his just reward ...

There are 'professing' Christians blinded by the 'deluding influence' and forced to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of their days on this earth. Perhaps your faithless form of christianity is based upon the works of 'servants of righteousness' serving their 'angel of light' (2Cor. 11:14-15).

Never try to blame your faithlessness in God, His Only Begotten Son and His Living Word on the beliefs of "Every civilization." Gregg will stand all alone at the Judgment (Rev. 20:11-15) and Gregg will be cast into the bowels of the Lake Of Fire to receive 'his' just reward along side his father the devil.

Bullony! God's Living Word is 100 percent correct from my perspective.

God is withholding great works and wonders in this '2000 Year Mystery Time' (in red + in red), because the 'Body of Christ' (Church #2) must be gathered by obedience to our gospel (#2) through faith 'apart' from works. If God allowed the son of man to display miracles and great wonders, then men would believe over 'works' and that cannot happen in the present time. Elijah will return to restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11) as the 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-23 'and' he will display all kinds of great signs and wonders. However, the 'Body of Christ' will already be raptured by that time, as this 2000 Year Mystery Time will be over and the 1000 Year Day of the Lord (in blue) will have already started.

78.jpg

So what? Ancient men were more in touch with God and the elements of this creation than modern men today. God is carrying out a carefully orchestrated plan that includes the chaining of Satanic Forces (of Eph. 6:12) and the placement of the members of Christ's Body (our mystery church) in those vacated heavenly places (see Eph. 2:7). Elijah (David/Adam) will then restore all things to Israel on this earth with the members of Christ's Body pushing the levers in heaven, which will transform this pathetic earth into a luscious garden ... again ...

In other words, Gregg has developed his unbelief over a period of time 'and' upon pitfalls of human reasoning and lack of spiritual understanding.

In other words, because ignorance exists in this world, then God does not exist :)cuckoo:) ...

Bullony! God's will is done every day whether men pray or do not pray. Period. I 'know' God 'and' His Son Jesus Christ very well and very up-close and personal 'and' I can tell you for A FACT that God does what God wants to do and when He wants to do things in total disregard for the wants or desires of men. The fabricated LIE is that men choose to become Christians, when in truth God calls specific men to Himself through 'our gospel' (2Thes. 2:14) 'and' the majority of unrepentant idiots around here are 'judged already' (John 3:18); whether they wish to call themselves Christians or the man in the moon ...

Every question in your thesis paper divides the reading audience into smaller and smaller factions. There is no such thing as free will among the sons of Shem, Japheth and Ham (Noah's sons), as the things being done are those things already done (Ecc. 1:9-11) twice (Infinite Realm = Fig 1 and in Heaven = Fig 2). There is nothing in your hands. Any power you have comes from FAR beyond. Everything is fixed 'and' you cannot change it ...

The horrible things of this life were done in the Infinite Realm where 'you are gods' (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34). Those horrible things were done the second time in the battle between Michael the Archangel and your father the Dragon (in red).

71c.jpg

Now these things are being played out for the third and final time in this Adamic Universe where 'her seed' (members of Adam's body) and 'your seed' (members of Satan's body = Gen. 3:15) are moving around on the earth like puppets in a staged performance.

I am 100 percent sure that we have had this conversation twice already 'and' you will fail to 'heed' my word this third and final time. But hey, that is just the way the ole cookie crumbles ...

And all that Gregg :)confused:) has to share is his own unbelief ...

GL,

Terral

You think any of the crap you posted addresses logically anything I've stated? Using the bible, which is unproven and non factual, to claim something is true is not very logical and does shit to support your arguments.

Let us not forget the case against Atheism

It has no codes of conduct and no rituals and its members refuse to believe!!

How about agnosticism--it's basic concepts are totally doubtful!

This is to let you know that in the realm of religion, nothing is perfect.

Hi Greg:

You think any of the crap you posted addresses logically anything I've stated? ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]You think any of the crap ...[/ame]

Ng"]GL,[/URL]

Terral

Yeah, about as worthy are the nonsense you tried to pass off as a response, the circular logic of using the bible to prove the bible. Doesn't work

I'll try it again:

In other words...

What pro said.

☭proletarian☭;2168524 said:
I'll try it again:

In other words...

What pro said.

Grammer is important only to people not ued to english

Dr Greg got his idea across. That is what is important.

☭proletarian☭;2168524 said:
I'll try it again:

In other words...

What pro said.

Grammer is important only to people not ued to english

Dr Greg got his idea across. That is what is important.
Not to people with no ability to put forth a well thought out response. Instead of addressing the meat and bones, just focus on the improper grammar of the title, when it's clear what I meant. It's pretty pathetic. I'll be the first to admit my grammar and spelling isnt the best, never faired well on the verbal SAT and GRE. On top of that, I type as I think and that sometimes can lead to confusion in the text if I change thoughts while I'm typing it out. Plus, I don't proofread everything I type out, wasting time in here already, why waste anymore. I guess it wouldn't give the trollish types fuels to ignore the rest.

Forum List

Back