The Cardinal way

I was very surprised to see this article today. The FBI involved!

Wow, never thought that organization would dip that deep to cheat.

It all makes sense. the cards are the patriots of football.

Cardinals cheating scandal points to one key fan Bill Belichick Sun Times National

Looks like Belicheat is very good friends with the cardinals organization.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

the cards are the cheatriots of football.No surprise since Belicheat is friendly with the organization.Looks like he consults with them DAILY.:lmao:

the thing is i always liked tony Larussa.No more.this is one more reason I hate STANK LOUIS sports teams and will laugh my ass off at them when they lose the Rams to LA.:up:

It all makes sense. the cards are the patriots of football.

Cardinals cheating scandal points to one key fan Bill Belichick Sun Times National

Looks like Belicheat is very good friends with the cardinals organization.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

the cards are the cheatriots of football.No surprise since Belicheat is friendly with the organization.Looks like he consults with them DAILY.:lmao:

the thing is i always liked tony Larussa.No more.this is one more reason I hate STANK LOUIS sports teams and will laugh my ass off at them when they lose the Rams to LA.:up:
Lying sack of bullshit hand job!

seems pretty clear that the cardinals did hack the astros - and it seems unlikely that nobody in upper management knew about it.

that just leaves the question of appropriate punishment. i believe the punishment needs to be long lasting and painful. the cardinals can't unknow what they learned from the hack.

if i'm being creative, i'd say that they should have to make their own database public, for all the other teams to access. if i'm being realistic, they need to lose draft pics for years to come and pay a hefty fine.

Forum List

Back