The Caravan O'Death Will Not Arrive Here

I know Trump has you pants shitters curled up in a ball of fear on the floor about this Caravan O'Death™ moving its way up from Honduras.

So tell me something. When did that last one get here, and what happened when they got here?

President Trump knows history, g.

Back in the 5th Century, the Roman Empire was the place to be- much like America today. It had all the infrastructure, aqueducts, baths, roads- a lot more than the Shithole countries outside.

The people outside the border of the RE want it get inside. Groups like the Vandals organized caravans of migrants including women and children to cross the frontier and they did- spreading their foreign ideology of vandalism throughout the Empire.

We don't want to repeat history, President Trump doesn't want to for sure and neither do those of us in the Basket of Deplorables

Trump knows history - :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

hell, the old bastard didn't know what Brexit was ...... history my Texas ass !
To be fair, Brexit is not history - that is current events. I would happily accept a president that did not know anything past the previous 5 years if they were well versed on what is actually going on in the world...

for a self proclaimed genius, Goldilocks is a dumbass ..... current events should be a snap for him - TO BE FAIR.

Trump, of course, has also addressed American history, suggesting that Andrew Jackson was alive at the time of the Civil War (he’d been dead for 16 years). Turning to Asia, he declared that “Korea actually used to be a part of China,” a wild distortion that infuriated an ally, South Korea

F TRUMP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back