The Cappucino Corral

Good morning, Everyone. Warm here, downright tropical, around 45 now and will be 53.

I've been waking up everyday at around 6:30 maybe once during the night but all in all, I've been sleeping very well. So, coffee's on, I'm getting ready for whatever the day brings.

What are you guys doing today?

Good morning folks! It's starting to warm up today and should nice tomorrow as well. I have some yard work on my list now that the 3 giant oak trees across the street dropped their leaves. The wind blows all of them into my yard. lol

I won the board game tourney yesterday with 5 victories and 1 loss. Woot!

Good morning folks! It's starting to warm up today and should nice tomorrow as well. I have some yard work on my list now that the 3 giant oak trees across the street dropped their leaves. The wind blows all of them into my yard. lol

I won the board game tourney yesterday with 5 victories and 1 loss. Woot!
Congrats!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Wow, the weather has done a complete turnaround. It was so cold last week it got down to 2 overnight one night. Now it is 50 degrees!!

Of course, the dogs run around in the melting snow in the yard and get muddy feet so I have to deal with that all day but that's the price you pay for having dogs and it's worth it.

Happy Sunday!!

I didn't win anything last night at our Xmas Bunco party, but the food was good, we all had a good time.
I've only played a couple of times but it was fun!
I didn't win anything last night at our Xmas Bunco party, but the food was good, we all had a good time.

Are you still watching Homeland? I can hardly wait for tonight's episode. Also, we started watching "The Affair" - that's another one that is really good.

Are you still watching Homeland? I can hardly wait for tonight's episode. Also, we started watching "The Affair" - that's another one that is really good.
I just got done watching a dvr of State of Affairs that's replacing Blacklist for their winter hiatus. I like it.

I like Homeland, Carrie drives me nuts sometimes. She is so animated and bobs her head all over the place and that voice... Did you see her morphing that guy into Brodey the epi before last? I thought they had better not bring him back, he's dead, leave him that way.

Now Saul's gone, I has a sad.

I just got done watching a dvr of State of Affairs that's replacing Blacklist for their winter hiatus. I like it.

I like Homeland, Carrie drives me nuts sometimes. She is so animated and bobs her head all over the place and that voice... Did you see her morphing that guy into Brodey the epi before last? I thought they had better not bring him back, he's dead, leave him that way.

Yeah, we started watching State of Affairs, too. At first I was biased thinking it couldn't be as good as Homeland (based on similar type), but after watching the first episode I decided I would continue to watch it. I love Homeland.....that was crazy, last week, I was like....oh no, don't tell me they're bringing Brody back....but she was just hallucinating. And Carrie really gets into her role.....she's good.

I don't think Saul's gone.....remember, the Muslims wanted to use him to trade for Muslim prisoners. It will be interesting to see what they do with that.

Yeah, we started watching State of Affairs, too. At first I was biased thinking it couldn't be as good as Homeland (based on similar type), but after watching the first episode I decided I would continue to watch it. I love Homeland.....that was crazy, last week, I was like....oh no, don't tell me they're bringing Brody back....but she was just hallucinating. And Carrie really gets into her role.....she's good.

I don't think Saul's gone.....remember, the Muslims wanted to use him to trade for Muslim prisoners. It will be interesting to see what they do with that.
my sil thought they'd behead Saul.

my sil thought they'd behead Saul.

Well, if it was RL they probably would, but they were wanting the US to release some Muslim prisoners and Saul was their bargaining chip. I wish Carrie would have let him commit suicide....that way they would have been sh*t out of luck.

:lol: nice. Sounds like something I'd say.

OMG! I never would have imagined they would do what they did.....it was over the top. Now we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode! Dang.....that program is just as exciting as Breaking Bad was....we can imagine all kinds of things that happened, and it probably won't be what actually did....argh..............

It's been raining here all day. Which is fine, I'd much rather it were all rain than snow - we'd be as bad off as Buffalo!

Forum List

Back