The Capital Report: A Comic Book Diary Entry

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
What should the new vigilantism-storytelling be in this age of Trump-led 'savage capitalism'?

Remember Wyatt Earp and Citizen Kane?

====

"Is altruism enough to dissuade humanity from a profiteer's war? Darwin revealed the adaptive strategies of evolution and the analytical way to study behaviors among groups of animals. We've learned a lot from Darwin --- survivalism, predator-prey relationships, and cooperation-competition strategies. We use Darwinian Theory to evaluate the profitability of networking and cooperation, and in today's world, such thinking informs the development of key profit-gauged geo-political networks such as NATO and the European Union (EU). The Security Council of the United Nations was supposed to be the staging ground for all altruism-profitability claims discussions, but they've been 'usurped' by bodies such as NATO and the EU.

When we read reports on the news of a certain airline stewardess who has become an informant for the FBI regarding an elaborate international narcotics-smuggling operation involving pilots and airport employees and spanning cosmopolitan cities such as Sydney (Australia) and Amsterdam (Netherlands), we think about the sheer 'grandeur' of profit-driven 'networking' in the modern world of capital-gauged decision-making. Indeed, isn't that why the United States elected a finance-wizard and venture capitalist (Donald Trump) as its new President? Continental decision-making may mark the new age of geo-political economics, as America will seek to compete handsomely with the EU by forging lucrative ties with Canada and Mexico.

Enter in this mix a handful of rogue 'bandits' or 'urban terrorists' such as the Red Hood Gang (a group of self-proclaimed 'anti-federalism' prophets) who 'work alone' trying to undermine the U.S. government's hold on pedestrian concerns. 'Down with the banks of Gotham!' the Red Hood Gang cries, and the GCPD (Gotham City Police Department) feels helpless as the Red Hood Gang is romanticized in the press as the new 'Newton Boys' championing the capitalism-daydreams of the everyman 'armchair warrior.' We know, of course, that Gotham's pro-civics masked vigilante Batman (whom many have speculated is actually the wealthy socialite and businessman and head of Wayne Enterprises --- Bruce Wayne!) will not allow the Red Hood Gang to become some deranged version of a 'Messianic Robin Hood troop of Anti-Merry Men.'

Meanwhile, agents of ISIS (the emerged Middle Eastern terrorist group) have employed an efficient Internet hacker (alias 'Dan of Desert') who may have devised incisive algorithms to hack into CIA emails and Facebook (the globally-popular social networking website). Batman has charged his trusty sidekick, Nightwing (an expert in computers) to detangle this Internet mess and derive an anti-virus software to counter any possible destabilization-virus that Dan of Desert has primed for high-traffic websites such as Facebook. Many consider Dan of Desert a figurehead monster in this new world of profit-driven corruption and crime syndication (and political corruption); the NSA refers to him as 'Red Dragon.'

Batman decides to recruit a handful of specially-skilled and highly-motivated West Point recruits and field and computing educated civilians as part of his new anti-corruption team (prepared to tackle the vast network of new age 'federalism-destroyers' which Batman refers to as 'the Cobra Network') called 'G.I. Joe.' Serving like camouflaged Navy Seals, the G.I. Joes assist Batman and Nightwing in decoding and detangling this new age 'capitalism-vertigo' mess. Batman hopes that he, Nightwing, and the G.I. Joes will be able to undo capitalism-cynicism in order to fix the U.S. President (Donald Trump) as a leader of promise and potential. What remains to be seen is if the Trump administration has the right 'cultural advisers'; I have a secret theory that the First Lady (Melania Trump) is actually an agent of Mossad.

So far, the G.I. Joes have been stationed in movie studios, radio stations, airports, and key U.S. army bases in Washington, Casablanca, Tel Aviv, and London (working as intelligence officers and 'watchmen'). Will Batman prove that capitalism can be redeemed with an 'idealism crusade'? I just can't wait to take the right pictures for Newsweek and the Planet!"

December 22, 2010 (Diary Entry of Reporter Jimmy Olsen of the Daily Planet)

====

joe-cobra.jpg

batman.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back