The Cancer Pandemic

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by MindWars, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,557
    Yeah, you're a fucking genius, which I assume is why you can't even recognize female names when you see them. *eye roll*

Meanwhile, Dr. Dipshit, when did I ever say cancer DOES care who you are? You're making all these statements I presume you think are brilliant "Aha! Gotcha!" points, and they don't actually even relate to anything I said, let alone contradict it. Come to that, they don't even seem to relate to each other.

I realize from your conspiracy rants that you're insane, but this is still more incoherent than I would have expected.

2. Eaglewings

Eaglewings Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,572
    Funny that the Stanford doctors will tell you to go jump in the lake.

Most cancers happen when the body has overloaded on estrogens...

We are not on the old farms anymore, take a look at what it is your dish soap, shampoos lotions, carpets, TVs, electronics, wood that we build homes with, basically everything that surrounds your daily life.

We have normal estrogens around us 24/7

Our environment, food, plastic, is jammed packed with estrogens and overloading bodies..There is an epidemic going on.

3. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,557
    The Stanford doctors? Who the hell is THAT supposed to be?

Most cancers happen when the body overloads on female hormones? Seriously?

You are literally the dumbest AND the craziest person I have ever encountered in my life. And this is coming from someone who's read posts by Franco for ages.

4. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,201

big money can be made of USING CHEMO/ Prescribed meds in general fkn a.h.

Bigger money could be made by selling a cure, stupid twat.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,201
    CELL PHONE RADIATION TOWERS AND ALL

CHEMICALS IN OUR WATER OUR FOOD

Stop using your cell phone. Don't drink any water or eat any food, you'll live forever. DURR!

6. Eaglewings

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,572
    Many cancers are caused by estrogens

You are embarrassing yourself..

Liehr and his colleagues also observed that, well before tumors appear, hamster kidney cells exhibit signs of DNA damage from free radicals. Estrogen metabolism generates free radicals in the same step that produces CE-quinones, so free radical damage to hamster DNA signals the presence of these quinones. Free radicals might also contribute substantially to estrogen’s potency as a cancer initiator.

Oestrogen causes DNA mutations – is this how it fuels cancer?
    So oestrogen helps to regulate the immune system. But recently, other scientists have found that AID can cause a specific, cancer-causing mutation to occur, called a c-myc/IgH translocation, known to be involved in Burkitt’s lymphoma – a cancer of the immune system. When the Cancer Research UK team tested B-cells for this, they found that it occurred more often in B-cells that had been exposed to oestrogen.

But the phenomenon was much more widespread than they expected. AID was mutating other genes in B-cells – including one, CD95/Fas, known to be involved in cancer.

Finally, and critically for this story, the team showed that AID wasn’t just being activated in B-cells. In almost every cell and tissue type they looked at, including egg cells, breast tissue, ovarian tissue, prostate cells and T-cells, exposure to oestrogen led to the production of more AID enzyme.

Oestrogen causes DNA mutations – is this how it fuels cancer?

7. Eaglewings

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,572
    As I said some cancers

Estrogens and Their Receptors in Prostate Cancer: Therapeutic Implications

Estrogens play an important role in male sex hormone secretion as well as in the growth, differentiation, and homeostasis of normal prostate tissues. They are also involved in prostate carcinogenesis (4, 5).

In this manuscript, we will review recent data on the role of estradiol/estradiol receptor (ER) axis in PC. These findings have opened the way for novel therapeutic strategies based on the use of ER agonists/antagonists and new compounds, whose efficacy has been successfully tested in preclinical and clinical models of PC.

Estrogens and Their Receptors in Prostate Cancer: Therapeutic Implications

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,121
    Maybe I misread but in your response to me it appeared you were taking Mind Whore's tack and giving me shit because I'm not one of those nutjobs.

9. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,214

Yes I have seen that around. There's also this therapy called Hydrogen therapy that is suppose to be working too.

Problem is it's so cheap big pharma/ medical industry can't make billions off it so of course they will claim it doesn't work meanwhile many doctors are resorting to this type of treatment because the other bs isn't working or is actually killing their patients faster.

10. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,606
    Drug, obesity and disease treatment centers need people with those types of problems to stay in business. If they don't have enough "customers" they lose money and close. That is different from someone catching the flu. Yes everyone gets sick with SOMETHING and everyone dies. That isn't the subject of the discussion, oh wise one.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1