The Cancer Pandemic

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by MindWars, Apr 2, 2017.

1. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,921
    And then there is getting sick by " NATURAL" causes , and there is getting sick by INDUCED bs most sheep refuse to believe exist.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,053
    You misread. I was suggesting that simple biology is a much more likely reason for diseases than a deliberate conspiracy by sinister CEOs.

Bodies malfunction, like any other machine. If we figure out how to prevent one malfunction, our bodies will simply come up with others. We're designed to ultimately stop functioning and die, and we're going to do so without any help from anyone else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cecilie1200

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,053
    No, they don't "need people with those types of problems". You have the cause and effect backward. They didn't create those treatments centers and then go create the demand for them. They founded those clinics BECAUSE the demand already existed. If it didn't exist, they'd service whatever field of medicine DID have a demand, because there will always be sick people of some sort.

Which DOES make the inevitability of illness and death the topic of discussion, because your flippant remark about the flu demonstrates my point. Influenza was once an even bigger health bugaboo than cancer is now. It wiped out huge swaths of the world's population in job lots. NOW, it's a little nothing illness you brush off like a paper cut. Why? Because of the medical and pharmaceutical industries you're so quick to accuse of not wanting to find cures and preventions for illnesses.

YOUR "logic" is like claiming that burn treatment centers are going out and setting people on fire because they "need those types of problems to stay in business". The only way doctors and pharmaceutical companies will "run out of customers" is if people become immortal, or if they're all dead. They don't need to create demand. Nature has already done it for them.

4. anotherlife

anotherlife Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,112
    So isn't this scary? Before you were imprisoned in a machine that could fail and you could get away. Now you will be imprisoned in a machine that will never fail so you will be done forever.

5. anotherlife

anotherlife Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,112
    I admire your level of faith in this failure model. I think there is no reason why such failures couldn't be constantly competed against, by like the speed of faster artificial repair. Terrible and awful. Do you know what western governments do to those in life imprisonment? They force feed them. So even before they invent that death defying technology, they place themselves above God, and their only mission is to make you suffer.

6. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,373
    :eusa_eh:

7. Cecilie1200

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,053
    You have a very odd view of death. I personally don't fear it, so I'm not bothered by the fact that humans get sick and eventually die.