The Cancer Pandemic

I know where you're going with it but unlike you the vast majority of people don't see some vast corporate/government conspiracy, what we see is more complex and less conspiratorial.

Such as biology?
Yeah, quite familiar with that subject, I suspect much more than you are having worked in the medical field for 12 years in my youth, not to mention a year of pre-med before moving to other disciplines. I bet you're not aware just how screwed up medical research is specifically in the nutritional realm.

I bet you're not aware that you're not the only person in the world with experience of the medical field. I also bet I can figure out why you didn't get past pre-med if you're this naive and paranoid.
You nutjobs are soooooo predictable.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You can tell that.
This dumbass has never stepped into a chemotherapy room. Let alone Oncology office..if he did he would know that cancer doesn't care who you are.

I have a friend who ran marathons and got the same cancer.

What an idiot.

Yeah, you're a fucking genius, which I assume is why you can't even recognize female names when you see them. *eye roll*

Meanwhile, Dr. Dipshit, when did I ever say cancer DOES care who you are? You're making all these statements I presume you think are brilliant "Aha! Gotcha!" points, and they don't actually even relate to anything I said, let alone contradict it. Come to that, they don't even seem to relate to each other.

I realize from your conspiracy rants that you're insane, but this is still more incoherent than I would have expected.

Cancer is a billion dollar industry, if you have ever seen sayings that say " they want to keep you sick" that is exactly why it is not a conspiracy.
Keeping people ill makes the medical industry billions per year. The claimed research for this or that isn't always to help the public it generates money and more money.

Rather than march for the cure MARCH FOR THE GAWD DAM CAUSE!!!

I am a 6 year cancer survivor x2 and you are right Mindwars.. What you are saying is true.

People would be shocked to see what really goes on, and it is corrupt as hell.

1 bag of chemo is $10,000 - to $100,000 x 6 or for some for the rest of their life's

Surgeries, radiation, doctors,

Big Pharma wants you to stay sick..

Riiiiiight. You say you've had cancer twice, if I'm reading that right, and you're just SURE that eeeeevil pharmaceutical companies don't want to cure you because there's so much money in stopgap measures. But tell me something, Brain Trust: how much would you have been willing to pay for a treatment after your first bout with cancer that would guarantee the second bout never happened? Or better yet, a prevention that kept you from ever having either bout?

Duh.

Not sure what you are getting at? What prevention?

A way to prevent people from ever getting cancer at all, which would obviously be the ideal outcome to cancer research.

The point being, people who are at high risk for cancer would gladly pay far more to not get it at all than is currently spent on treating it once they have it, so the idea that "eeeeevil" shadow conspiracies in the medical and pharmaceutical fields are deliberately making people sick to get money is ridiculous.

Funny that the Stanford doctors will tell you to go jump in the lake.

Most cancers happen when the body has overloaded on estrogens...

We are not on the old farms anymore, take a look at what it is your dish soap, shampoos lotions, carpets, TVs, electronics, wood that we build homes with, basically everything that surrounds your daily life.

We have normal estrogens around us 24/7

Our environment, food, plastic, is jammed packed with estrogens and overloading bodies..There is an epidemic going on.

Cancer is a billion dollar industry, if you have ever seen sayings that say " they want to keep you sick" that is exactly why it is not a conspiracy.
Keeping people ill makes the medical industry billions per year. The claimed research for this or that isn't always to help the public it generates money and more money.

I am a 6 year cancer survivor x2 and you are right Mindwars.. What you are saying is true.

1 bag of chemo is $10,000 - to $100,000 x 6 or for some for the rest of their life's

Riiiiiight. You say you've had cancer twice, if I'm reading that right, and you're just SURE that eeeeevil pharmaceutical companies don't want to cure you because there's so much money in stopgap measures. But tell me something, Brain Trust: how much would you have been willing to pay for a treatment after your first bout with cancer that would guarantee the second bout never happened? Or better yet, a prevention that kept you from ever having either bout?

Duh.

A way to prevent people from ever getting cancer at all, which would obviously be the ideal outcome to cancer research.

The point being, people who are at high risk for cancer would gladly pay far more to not get it at all than is currently spent on treating it once they have it, so the idea that "eeeeevil" shadow conspiracies in the medical and pharmaceutical fields are deliberately making people sick to get money is ridiculous.

We are not on the old farms anymore, take a look at what it is your dish soap, shampoos lotions, carpets, TVs, electronics, wood that we build homes with, basically everything that surrounds your daily life.

Our environment, food, plastic, is jammed packed with estrogens and overloading bodies..There is an epidemic going on.

The Stanford doctors? Who the hell is THAT supposed to be?

Most cancers happen when the body overloads on female hormones? Seriously?

You are literally the dumbest AND the craziest person I have ever encountered in my life. And this is coming from someone who's read posts by Franco for ages.

Cave men didn't get cancer. They were dead at 30.
That's not entirely true.......

Earliest Human Cancer Found in 1.7-Million-Year-Old Bone

They didn't usually die from it.
This joker thinks cancer is a plot. If he lives long enough and doesn't die from his stupidity,
chances are he'll get some type of cancer.

Jesus, no wonder you haven't a fkn clue you do not understand the CORPORATE POWERS, GREED and MONEY between all of this.

You def. lack common sense , and def. have no clue how the hell to research , and by the very fact you DID NOT BOTHER TO LISTEN to the VIDEO proves why yous totally a governmental kiss ass.

You are and have been indoctrinated... jesus good luck with life you will need it .

You're a moron. Keep thinking they're hiding the trillion dollar cure for cancer.

You are the FKN MORON , MORON . to fkn dumbed down to realize how big money can be made of USING CHEMO/ Prescribed meds in general fkn a.h.

You are getting defensive because that is what a fkn dumb ass does when they are or have fallen for the bait fed to them by " THEIR MEDICAL GODS/GOV GOD's

Your logic and common sense left a long time ago dumb ass..........

CHEMO KILLS HEALTHY CELLS JACKASS anybody with a brain knows that.

The True History Of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly

by DailyHealthPostNovember 24, 2016

Cancer isn’t just the disease of a generation, it’s been the disease of a century.

While cancer charities have been popping up like mushrooms, the money that’s going into cancer research isn’t exactly well spent.

Reuters reports that the white house contributes roughly 4.3$ billion toward cancer research yearly and “stand up to cancer” charity parties can raise up to 100$ million in one night alone (1).

Despite all the well-funded new studies and drugs trials, over 1.5 million Americans develop cancer each year and nearly 600,000 die from the disease yearly (2).

The Hospital Business
The world as we know it today is run by several mega-

big money can be made of USING CHEMO/ Prescribed meds in general fkn a.h.

Bigger money could be made by selling a cure, stupid twat.

FOR THE RETARDS WHO CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES . WE HAVE A CANCER EPIDEMIC CAUSES KNOWN BUT DENIED VIA HUGE CORPORATIONS WHO TELL YOU IT'S OK , IT'S SAFE GAWD R U FKRS THAT STUPID... EPA, FDA, FCC, ALL GOV. RUN KEEP YOU SAFE PROGRAMS ............

THE FOOD YOU EAT HIGHLY DICTATES WHAT CANCERS YOU CAN GET !! DIETS OFTEN ALLOWS CANCER TO DEVELOPE

CELL PHONE RADIATION TOWERS AND ALL

CHEMICALS IN OUR WATER OUR FOOD

CHEMO EATS LIVING HEALTHY CELLS THAT'S A NO BRAINER.........

there are multiple causes of cancer and it's staring right in you faces.... but because you Gov. parents tell you how safe it is your just gonna drink it all up , use the hell out of it........ cause daddy says it's all good to go.

Jesus give me a gawd dam break.

View attachment 176472

CELL PHONE RADIATION TOWERS AND ALL

CHEMICALS IN OUR WATER OUR FOOD

Stop using your cell phone. Don't drink any water or eat any food, you'll live forever. DURR!

Duh.

You are literally the dumbest AND the craziest person I have ever encountered in my life. And this is coming from someone who's read posts by Franco for ages.

Many cancers are caused by estrogens

You are embarrassing yourself..

Liehr and his colleagues also observed that, well before tumors appear, hamster kidney cells exhibit signs of DNA damage from free radicals. Estrogen metabolism generates free radicals in the same step that produces CE-quinones, so free radical damage to hamster DNA signals the presence of these quinones. Free radicals might also contribute substantially to estrogen’s potency as a cancer initiator.

Oestrogen causes DNA mutations – is this how it fuels cancer?
So oestrogen helps to regulate the immune system. But recently, other scientists have found that AID can cause a specific, cancer-causing mutation to occur, called a c-myc/IgH translocation, known to be involved in Burkitt’s lymphoma – a cancer of the immune system. When the Cancer Research UK team tested B-cells for this, they found that it occurred more often in B-cells that had been exposed to oestrogen.

But the phenomenon was much more widespread than they expected. AID was mutating other genes in B-cells – including one, CD95/Fas, known to be involved in cancer.

Finally, and critically for this story, the team showed that AID wasn’t just being activated in B-cells. In almost every cell and tissue type they looked at, including egg cells, breast tissue, ovarian tissue, prostate cells and T-cells, exposure to oestrogen led to the production of more AID enzyme.

Oestrogen causes DNA mutations – is this how it fuels cancer?

Duh.

As I said some cancers

Estrogens and Their Receptors in Prostate Cancer: Therapeutic Implications

Estrogens play an important role in male sex hormone secretion as well as in the growth, differentiation, and homeostasis of normal prostate tissues. They are also involved in prostate carcinogenesis (4, 5).

In this manuscript, we will review recent data on the role of estradiol/estradiol receptor (ER) axis in PC. These findings have opened the way for novel therapeutic strategies based on the use of ER agonists/antagonists and new compounds, whose efficacy has been successfully tested in preclinical and clinical models of PC.

Estrogens and Their Receptors in Prostate Cancer: Therapeutic Implications

I know where you're going with it but unlike you the vast majority of people don't see some vast corporate/government conspiracy, what we see is more complex and less conspiratorial.

Such as biology?
Yeah, quite familiar with that subject, I suspect much more than you are having worked in the medical field for 12 years in my youth, not to mention a year of pre-med before moving to other disciplines. I bet you're not aware just how screwed up medical research is specifically in the nutritional realm.

I bet you're not aware that you're not the only person in the world with experience of the medical field. I also bet I can figure out why you didn't get past pre-med if you're this naive and paranoid.

Us nutjobs who don't buy into the bad-thriller-novel idea of shadow conspiracies in Armani suits plotting to give the world cancer for money?
Maybe I misread but in your response to me it appeared you were taking Mind Whore's tack and giving me shit because I'm not one of those nutjobs.

They didn't usually die from it.
This joker thinks cancer is a plot. If he lives long enough and doesn't die from his stupidity,
chances are he'll get some type of cancer.

Jesus, no wonder you haven't a fkn clue you do not understand the CORPORATE POWERS, GREED and MONEY between all of this.

You def. lack common sense , and def. have no clue how the hell to research , and by the very fact you DID NOT BOTHER TO LISTEN to the VIDEO proves why yous totally a governmental kiss ass.

You are and have been indoctrinated... jesus good luck with life you will need it .

You're a moron. Keep thinking they're hiding the trillion dollar cure for cancer.

You are the FKN MORON , MORON . to fkn dumbed down to realize how big money can be made of USING CHEMO/ Prescribed meds in general fkn a.h.

You are getting defensive because that is what a fkn dumb ass does when they are or have fallen for the bait fed to them by " THEIR MEDICAL GODS/GOV GOD's

Your logic and common sense left a long time ago dumb ass..........

CHEMO KILLS HEALTHY CELLS JACKASS anybody with a brain knows that.

by DailyHealthPostNovember 24, 2016

Cancer isn’t just the disease of a generation, it’s been the disease of a century.

While cancer charities have been popping up like mushrooms, the money that’s going into cancer research isn’t exactly well spent.

Reuters reports that the white house contributes roughly 4.3$ billion toward cancer research yearly and “stand up to cancer” charity parties can raise up to 100$ million in one night alone (1).

Despite all the well-funded new studies and drugs trials, over 1.5 million Americans develop cancer each year and nearly 600,000 die from the disease yearly (2).

The Hospital Business
The world as we know it today is run by several mega-

There is a new Treatment ( not for all cancers) that is showing awesome results.. Have you heard of Immunology?

It doesn't kill cells, but triggers the bodies immunity to go to war and fight.. and is working.

Yes I have seen that around. There's also this therapy called Hydrogen therapy that is suppose to be working too.

Problem is it's so cheap big pharma/ medical industry can't make billions off it so of course they will claim it doesn't work meanwhile many doctors are resorting to this type of treatment because the other bs isn't working or is actually killing their patients faster.

Sadly that almost has to be true. What happens to the trillion dollar healthcare business if they start running out of "customers"? Their greatest nightmare is a totally healthy drug free old fart.

How the fuck are they gonna "run out of customers"? Everyone on Earth dies? Because as long as humans are alive, they're gonna get sick with SOMETHING, and they're gonna eventually die.

Jesus, Americans get dumber with every second.

Drug, obesity and disease treatment centers need people with those types of problems to stay in business. If they don't have enough "customers" they lose money and close. That is different from someone catching the flu. Yes everyone gets sick with SOMETHING and everyone dies. That isn't the subject of the discussion, oh wise one.

Sadly that almost has to be true. What happens to the trillion dollar healthcare business if they start running out of "customers"? Their greatest nightmare is a totally healthy drug free old fart.

How the fuck are they gonna "run out of customers"? Everyone on Earth dies? Because as long as humans are alive, they're gonna get sick with SOMETHING, and they're gonna eventually die.

Drug, obesity and disease treatment centers need people with those types of problems to stay in business. If they don't have enough "customers" they lose money and close. That is different from someone catching the flu. Yes everyone gets sick with SOMETHING and everyone dies. That isn't the subject of the discussion, oh wise one.

And then there is getting sick by " NATURAL" causes , and there is getting sick by INDUCED bs most sheep refuse to believe exist.

Such as biology?

Us nutjobs who don't buy into the bad-thriller-novel idea of shadow conspiracies in Armani suits plotting to give the world cancer for money?
Maybe I misread but in your response to me it appeared you were taking Mind Whore's tack and giving me shit because I'm not one of those nutjobs.

You misread. I was suggesting that simple biology is a much more likely reason for diseases than a deliberate conspiracy by sinister CEOs.

Bodies malfunction, like any other machine. If we figure out how to prevent one malfunction, our bodies will simply come up with others. We're designed to ultimately stop functioning and die, and we're going to do so without any help from anyone else.

No, they don't "need people with those types of problems". You have the cause and effect backward. They didn't create those treatments centers and then go create the demand for them. They founded those clinics BECAUSE the demand already existed. If it didn't exist, they'd service whatever field of medicine DID have a demand, because there will always be sick people of some sort.

Which DOES make the inevitability of illness and death the topic of discussion, because your flippant remark about the flu demonstrates my point. Influenza was once an even bigger health bugaboo than cancer is now. It wiped out huge swaths of the world's population in job lots. NOW, it's a little nothing illness you brush off like a paper cut. Why? Because of the medical and pharmaceutical industries you're so quick to accuse of not wanting to find cures and preventions for illnesses.

YOUR "logic" is like claiming that burn treatment centers are going out and setting people on fire because they "need those types of problems to stay in business". The only way doctors and pharmaceutical companies will "run out of customers" is if people become immortal, or if they're all dead. They don't need to create demand. Nature has already done it for them.

Cancer and obesity. The kings of all incurable deceases. Can you fight against the self destruction of a species? It may be a law of biology that every species must extinct itself.

But if you could cure cancer, that would mean that you cure death itself. And that means eternal hell for everyone.

Maybe the best cure against cancer is the same as against obesity, which is a watch on where you live, what you eat, and who you talk to. This may be expensive, and may define who survives the human extinction.

Curing cancer would not be "curing death". Spare us the hyperbole. Cancer is a disease, a biological malfunction, to which we simply have not found the root cause yet. It is no different in this than any of the other huge medical bugaboos that came before it. And when we finally do understand how to cure/prevent it, there will be something else to take its place, because despite what three-toothed conspiracy-theory dipshits think, there's no big, sinister plot needed to make medicine profitable; the simple fact that the machine of the human body will fail to run perfectly and people will therefore get sick makes it inevitable all by itself.
So isn't this scary? Before you were imprisoned in a machine that could fail and you could get away. Now you will be imprisoned in a machine that will never fail so you will be done forever.

You misread. I was suggesting that simple biology is a much more likely reason for diseases than a deliberate conspiracy by sinister CEOs.

Bodies malfunction, like any other machine. If we figure out how to prevent one malfunction, our bodies will simply come up with others. We're designed to ultimately stop functioning and die, and we're going to do so without any help from anyone else.
I admire your level of faith in this failure model. I think there is no reason why such failures couldn't be constantly competed against, by like the speed of faster artificial repair. Terrible and awful. Do you know what western governments do to those in life imprisonment? They force feed them. So even before they invent that death defying technology, they place themselves above God, and their only mission is to make you suffer.

I admire your level of faith in this failure model. I think there is no reason why such failures couldn't be constantly competed against, by like the speed of faster artificial repair. Terrible and awful. Do you know what western governments do to those in life imprisonment? They force feed them. So even before they invent that death defying technology, they place themselves above God, and their only mission is to make you suffer.
:eusa_eh:

Cancer and obesity. The kings of all incurable deceases. Can you fight against the self destruction of a species? It may be a law of biology that every species must extinct itself.

But if you could cure cancer, that would mean that you cure death itself. And that means eternal hell for everyone.

Maybe the best cure against cancer is the same as against obesity, which is a watch on where you live, what you eat, and who you talk to. This may be expensive, and may define who survives the human extinction.

Curing cancer would not be "curing death". Spare us the hyperbole. Cancer is a disease, a biological malfunction, to which we simply have not found the root cause yet. It is no different in this than any of the other huge medical bugaboos that came before it. And when we finally do understand how to cure/prevent it, there will be something else to take its place, because despite what three-toothed conspiracy-theory dipshits think, there's no big, sinister plot needed to make medicine profitable; the simple fact that the machine of the human body will fail to run perfectly and people will therefore get sick makes it inevitable all by itself.
So isn't this scary? Before you were imprisoned in a machine that could fail and you could get away. Now you will be imprisoned in a machine that will never fail so you will be done forever.

You have a very odd view of death. I personally don't fear it, so I'm not bothered by the fact that humans get sick and eventually die.

Forum List

Back