The Canaanite race: Blacks or Whites?

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Black activist Malcolm X once (or more than once but at least once that I heard him) referred to Whites as "two-legged dogs"..."dogs" is a term that Jesus used in the Bible to refer to people of the Canaanite race...I'm not sure if Malcolm X meant that Whites are the true Canaanite people of the Bible, but the people who are trained to attacked for their masters & mistresses and who lay around the doorstep of their masters & mistresses to be taken care of looks to me like the Blacks...perhaps Malcolm X was representing a false Messiah in representing Elijah Muhammad, because the true Canaanites (or Biblical "dogs") look to me like the Blacks, no offense to any Black, who as Blacks even refer to themselves as, "dawgs" LOL.

May any White who has ever been called a "dog" by a confused (but who later changed) person like Malcolm X not be injured by that silly kind of talk.

Reality clearly shows that dogs do not build space shuttles, fly to Mars, and examine what goes on on Mars, but that dogs jump up to lick their masters and mistresses, are trained to attack whom their masters & mistresses command them to attack, and lay around the doorstep of their masters & mistresses to be taken care of . So the would be "dogs" in the Black and White scenario seem pretty clear to me LOL.

If there is a God, may He, She, or It Bless the White (possibly the Bible's "Israelite") race! LOL

Last edited:
There is a single human race.

One species.

Skin pigment is a bullshit issue of elitists of all shades to divide people. "Racism" is as big a scam as globabble whining.

Once we are divided by those who value liberty over those who submit to authority humanity may achieve something close to a utopia.

Until then the only outcome will be a dystopia that will always be challenged by someone who thinks independently.

Forum List

Back