the campaign's 'most outrageous' attacks

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
April 20, 2008
In the homestretch: the campaign's 'most outrageous' attacks
Posted: 12:01 PM ET

(CNN) – Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama haven’t crossed paths yet during their weekend barnstorming across Pennsylvania. But they’ve been constant campaign trail companions, as each invokes the other at virtually every whistle-stop during the final blitz before Tuesday’s primary vote.

Clinton has attacked Obama for his recent comments about some small town Americans, his heath care plan, and his relative Washington inexperience – which she argues makes him unprepared to lead the country in a crisis.

Obama has taken aim at Clinton over her acceptance of money from political action committees, her health care plan, and her Washington experience – which he argues makes her unprepared to bring real change to the city.

But the most-often repeated charge, the one that makes an appearance at virtually every stop, is: negative campaigning.

more ... http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Just like a couple of hens ....

Hillary seems to be more in the attack mode since she is behind. I don't think Billy likes to lose and it shows.

Once this crap is over and the Dems have a candidate, it will be interesting if the loser's followers vote Democratic, abstain or vote for what's his name?

To try and project McCain's lead right now is just a bunch of crap by the media who has nothing else to do for 24 hours a day.

Hillary seems to be more in the attack mode since she is behind. I don't think Billy likes to lose and it shows.

Once this crap is over and the Dems have a candidate, it will be interesting if the loser's followers vote Democratic, abstain or vote for what's his name?

To try and project McCain's lead right now is just a bunch of crap by the media who has nothing else to do for 24 hours a day.

What? Polls that disagree with you are no good you say? But when they say what you want they are right on? Ohh I got it, thanks for clarifying that.

I don't put much stock in polls, but I heard on NPR the other day that 26% of Hillary voters have said they will vote for McCain if she loses to Obama.

I'll be interested to see if Hillary actually bows out if she loses, or decides to run as an independent. Wasn't it Rockefeller and Hubert Humphrey that did that in 68?

Too bad egoes drive the train. If one would agree to be the other's VP, that would be the hardest team for McCain to beat, but I just don't see Hillary taking second chair if she comes up short. Can't really say what Obama might do.

I don't put much stock in polls, but I heard on NPR the other day that 26% of Hillary voters have said they will vote for McCain if she loses to Obama.

I'll be interested to see if Hillary actually bows out if she loses, or decides to run as an independent. Wasn't it Rockefeller and Hubert Humphrey that did that in 68?

Too bad egoes drive the train. If one would agree to be the other's VP, that would be the hardest team for McCain to beat, but I just don't see Hillary taking second chair if she comes up short. Can't really say what Obama might do.

Anyone who thinks he/she can be president of the U.S. has an ego the size of all outdoors. Plus, you can't really blame her ... this was supposed to be a slam dunk for her...and then Oprah starts doing rallys for Obama. The rest is history.

But...if you've listened to her the past few outings, she's made it very clear (and so has Obama) that no matter what issues they have with each other, they pale in comparison to the issues they have with the repubs. I don't think unity will be a problem.

Forum List

Back