the campaign's 'most outrageous' attacks

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Gunny, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Just like a couple of hens ....

2. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Hillary seems to be more in the attack mode since she is behind. I don't think Billy likes to lose and it shows.

Once this crap is over and the Dems have a candidate, it will be interesting if the loser's followers vote Democratic, abstain or vote for what's his name?

To try and project McCain's lead right now is just a bunch of crap by the media who has nothing else to do for 24 hours a day.

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,928
    What? Polls that disagree with you are no good you say? But when they say what you want they are right on? Ohh I got it, thanks for clarifying that.

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I don't put much stock in polls, but I heard on NPR the other day that 26% of Hillary voters have said they will vote for McCain if she loses to Obama.

I'll be interested to see if Hillary actually bows out if she loses, or decides to run as an independent. Wasn't it Rockefeller and Hubert Humphrey that did that in 68?

Too bad egoes drive the train. If one would agree to be the other's VP, that would be the hardest team for McCain to beat, but I just don't see Hillary taking second chair if she comes up short. Can't really say what Obama might do.

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    Anyone who thinks he/she can be president of the U.S. has an ego the size of all outdoors. Plus, you can't really blame her ... this was supposed to be a slam dunk for her...and then Oprah starts doing rallys for Obama. The rest is history.

But...if you've listened to her the past few outings, she's made it very clear (and so has Obama) that no matter what issues they have with each other, they pale in comparison to the issues they have with the repubs. I don't think unity will be a problem.