The Cain Clown Show is back

Everyone understands that Cain is an idiot, right?

He can find your house to bring you a pizza, but the man probably couldn't find Canada or Mexico on an unmarked map.

I don't care what party he belongs to, I do NOT want someone like that anywhere near the levers of power.

I am curious.....

what makes him an idiot?

His academic background?

His financial success?

His successful expansion of a company?

Or the fact that you dont agree with his ideology?

My guess is the last seeing as the only way youy were able to label him an idiot was by saying that he can deliver your pizza but wouldnt know where Canada is on the map.

I mean..if you truly saw him as an idiot, you wouldnt have to exaggerate.

Have you listened to the man? He is completely blank on foreign policy, the most important part of the job. And I mean blank.

He is simplistic to the point of silliness on domestic issues.

All he had going for him was "9-9-9", which would significantly lower taxes on the rich and increase taxes on everyone else.

Christ, the man didn't even remember we were engaged in hostilities in Libya when asked about it!

As for ideology, I am an old school right wing conservative. Don't confuse someone who thinks the current crop of Republicans are bag of dildos for a lefty.

Yep. Remember when he said that 'race doesn't hold anyone back' but then said people were against because of race.

He was very quick to pull out the race card when it fit his agenda.

The liberals are always ready to pull out the race card when a conservative disagrees with Obama's policies. Go figure, huh?

That dog dont hunt anymore, since you have everyone now yelling Racist the moment anything even remotely comes up that can be linked to racism.

Blame the internet and 24 hour media, but saying one side does it more is pathetic.

I agree with you, but I really didn't see your post when the left calls the righties racists. Only when a rightie brings it to light that the left does it too. WTF?

By the way.....when people don't agree with policies....that should haven't ever been a racist thing. "You" brought up the racism with it. tsk, tsk

Cain just ran for President to sell books and up his name recognition. His campaign was unprofessional and not serious.

Utter bullshit, as you well know.

Cain was torpedoed. A well funded campaign of sleaze and demagoguery was launched against Cain. It smacks of the Alinsky model that Obama is known for, but I can't really say who was behind it.

Cain's foibles were no different than those of Bill Clinton, yet according to the MSM they disqualified Cain.

Cain's campaign was steamrolling and would have crushed Obama - we all knew it, and that was not to be allowed, apparently. Without the "Bimbo Eruption," Cain would have easily secured the nomination.

It's a shame that the politics of personal destruction is allowed to go on. Cain remains a VASTLY better leader than anyone else running - particularly that fuckup Obama.

this is not accurate.

Truth is...

Many OF THE POOR don't vore republican because they are afraid to lose all the free stuff they get from democrats.

It has nothing to do with race.

Then why do middle class blacks vote dim?

Sadly, I think it's because they fear they would lose all the free stuff, like racial quotas via affirmative action, that the dims give them.

Cain just ran for President to sell books and up his name recognition. His campaign was unprofessional and not serious.

Cain was torpedoed. A well funded campaign of sleaze and demagoguery was launched against Cain. It smacks of the Alinsky model that Obama is known for, but I can't really say who was behind it.

Cain's foibles were no different than those of Bill Clinton, yet according to the MSM they disqualified Cain.

Cain's campaign was steamrolling and would have crushed Obama - we all knew it, and that was not to be allowed, apparently. Without the "Bimbo Eruption," Cain would have easily secured the nomination.

It's a shame that the politics of personal destruction is allowed to go on. Cain remains a VASTLY better leader than anyone else running - particularly that fuckup Obama.

Cain sexually harrassed women, cheated on his wife, lobbied to lower the minimum wage, and got people to eat bad food.

He also couldn't answer a simple question about Libya.

The Koch brothers illegally financed Cain's campaign from the beginning.

Have you listened to the man?

Yes, have you?

i mean Cain, not what Truthout and the other hate sites that do your thinking for you say about him.

He is completely blank on foreign policy, the most important part of the job. And I mean blank.

Not like the master of foreign policy Obama, huh?

Wanting to follow that silly old constitution and all....

All he had going for him was "9-9-9", which would significantly lower taxes on the rich and increase taxes on everyone else.

Bull shit - as you know.

Christ, the man didn't even remember we were engaged in hostilities in Libya when asked about it!

Dear Leader kept claiming we weren't. We were just providing "support" to Nato.

Everyone understands that Cain is an idiot, right?

He can find your house to bring you a pizza, but the man probably couldn't find Canada or Mexico on an unmarked map.

I don't care what party he belongs to, I do NOT want someone like that anywhere near the levers of power.

I am curious.....

what makes him an idiot?

His academic background?

His financial success?

Or the fact that you dont agree with his ideology?

My guess is the last seeing as the only way youy were able to label him an idiot was by saying that he can deliver your pizza but wouldnt know where Canada is on the map.

I mean..if you truly saw him as an idiot, you wouldnt have to exaggerate.

Have you listened to the man? He is completely blank on foreign policy, the most important part of the job. And I mean blank.

Yes...I have listened to the man.

Blank on foreign policy? No. Not well versed in it? Yes. Are you? Am I? Does that make us idiots?

Simplistic on domestic issues? What are you basing that on? He is very knowledgable about domestic issues. He is a capitalist...and a successful one...and our domestic issues revolve around capitalism. He is well educated. And our doemstic issues revolve around education. He has been on many boards...and boards are involved in domestic issues.

His 9-9-9 plan? It was the first concrete tax reform plan that had much thought put into it but it required much fine tuning....he never denied that.

Nope.....you have not been able to show me what I had asked....what is it that you base your description of him being an idiot on. You have not pointed to anything concrete....just generalizations.

So I believe your driving force for your evaluation of him is based on the fact that you disagree with him.

Which puts you in a class with TruthMatters who has never seen a republican that is not an idiot or a liar.

Cain sexually harrassed women, cheated on his wife, lobbied to lower the minimum wage, and got people to eat bad food.

Clinton sexually harassed women, cheated on his wife, lobbied to lower AFDC, and ate bad food.

Yet you worship him as some sort of saint.

Obama couldn't even say how many states are in the USA...

What a fucking moron you are. You say the stupidest shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW_nDFKAmCo]Herman Cain on Libya - YouTube[/ame]

that one line completely eliminated the little bit of credibility you had left with me.

He is completely blank on foreign policy, the most important part of the job. And I mean blank.

Not like the master of foreign policy Obama, huh?

Tu quoque? Really? That's all you have?

Wanting to follow that silly old constitution and all....

Like that constitutional ban on the freedom to practice certain religions:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwvsbI2VyjI]Herman Cain: We can Ban Mosques - YouTube[/ame]

I am curious.....

what makes him an idiot?

His academic background?

His financial success?

An authority on pizza and running a business does not make one an authority on foreign policy nor on myriad other issues of significance. On these other issues he has demonstrated stupidity.

Blank on foreign policy? No. Not well versed in it? Yes. Are you? Am I? Does that make us idiots?

I don't know about you, but I know a lot more about foreign policy than what I have seen from Cain.

I mentioned in another topic how the modern day "conservative" brings enough logical fallacies to the conversatoin to warp space-time. And now this. Supposing for a moment you are an idiot on foreign policy, are you running for President?

Just because you might be dumber than Cain, which would really be quite an accomplishment, it is frightening that you consider their less-dumb-than-you abilities to be a qualification for President.

An authority on pizza and running a business does not make one an authority on foreign policy nor on myriad other issues of significance. On these other issues he has demonstrated stupidity.

Running the nation like a business would be a refreshing change. The concepts of accountability to the customer (taxpayer,) providing a value proposition and keeping margins within bounds would do wonders for turning this economy around.

I don't know about you, but I know a lot more about foreign policy than what I have seen from Cain.

My Dingo knows a lot more about foreign policy than I've seen from Obama.

No candidate is perfect, but of those out there, Cain looked like the best to me.

I mentioned in another topic how the modern day "conservative" brings enough logical fallacies to the conversatoin to warp space-time. And now this. Supposing for a moment you are an idiot on foreign policy, are you running for President?

Bush and Obama both won on those credentials.

Just because you might be dumber than Cain, which would really be quite an accomplishment, it is frightening that you consider their less-dumb-than-you abilities to be a qualification for President.

Calling Cain "dumb" simply reveals the weakness and pettiness of your argument.

Aaaaaaand look where that got us!

How dumb do you have to be to want another one like that?

And I'd wager every dime I have that Obama would trounce Cain on an IQ test.

I am curious.....

what makes him an idiot?

His academic background?

His financial success?

you are an ass.

Do you read what you write?

You are another troll that will peter off this board in no time. You have provided us with nothing but rhetoric that you can not back up nor have you even tried to back it up. You have not proivided any personal thought. You are nothing but a reguritator of someone elses talking points...and they know they will repeat what they say...so they dont bother giving you anything concrete to back up what you regurgitate.

Man...I gave you a shot.
You are not worthy of my time.

Cya.

based on what?

Are you aware that Obama has speach writers?

Are you aware that if Albert Eisntein were introduced to the public as a moron (less than 80 IQ)..and he answered questions not relevant to science...people would have believed that, yes, he was a moron

What are you....like 12? talking about comparing IQ's of two candidates.....

I mean...really?

He'll be pushing his NeinNeinNein snake oil on MSNBC at noon, eastern time. As long as no one asks him a question, he should do okay.

I disagree with most of Obama policies and I have spent the better part of the last three years being told that such is becuase I am a racist.

You obviously disagree with the 9-9-9 idea. Does that mean you are a racist?

If you see a pic of Cain with a bone through his nose, then you may have a point.

If you honestly simply do not like obama for his policies, you ARE NOT A RACIST. A lot of right and left leaning people think Cain is a clown. It has nothing to do with race. He is a political idiot.

Project much?

Last edited:

Difference is, Cain has experience running a successful business.

How dumb do you have to be to want another POTUS with zero knowledge of how to be a chief executive?

I'll take that bet in a heart beat.

Forum List

Back