The Cain Clown Show is back

pretending the pee wee defense works to defend your party which can garner very few black votes is just more insanity.

Blacks dont vote republican because they see the party as hostile to them.

Many blacks don't vore republican because they are afraid to lose all the free stuff they get from democrats.

this is not accurate.

Truth is...

Many OF THE POOR don't vore republican because they are afraid to lose all the free stuff they get from democrats.

It has nothing to do with race.

Someone call the fire department. This topic is so crammed with strawmen it is going to burst into flames any second.

Cain Clown show? Lefties revert to their old segregationist racist ways when they get angry. It's a typical automatic knee jerk reaction by the left to a successful Black man.

What's with you pubs/bags? Why must you always use race as an excuse? And, how is "clown car" racist? Are you saying that only African Americans are clowns?

Cain is an idiot.
Period. That's it. That's all.

As for a "successful black man", MY reaction was to vote for him and I'll vote for him again in 2012.

I detect another brainwashed, incompetent, generalizing, projecting, disingenuous, pseudo-intellectual twit...likely thinks that Bill Maher, Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, Rosie O'donald are brilliant people.

He'll be pushing his NeinNeinNein snake oil on MSNBC at noon, eastern time. As long as no one asks him a question, he should do okay.
LOL! Now he's a media whore, just like Sarah Palin.

Will he also become a Professional Victim?

Oh, wait....

He did say he was judged by his skin color rather than the fact that he doesn't know why uss-beki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan is important to the US or whether Libya is a blond or a brunette.

Pubs are good at being professional victims. I wonder how long before he gets a gig at fochs. Gawd knows, he's a natural.

Cain Clown show? Lefties revert to their old segregationist racist ways when they get angry. It's a typical automatic knee jerk reaction by the left to a successful Black man.

Precisely! Lefties envy and jealousy at successful people in business ( especially black, god forbid ) is wrenching. They wouldn't hate them so much, if they would stop comparing themselves, to them and start giving them credit for creating the jobs that feed their families. ( not counting the 14 million who are out of work or have given up looking for work ) That pipeline wouldn't have helped at all....NOOOOOOO. :cuckoo:

What's the problem with Cain trying to find his nich to make a buck. That's the American dream isn't it? Michael Moore and George Soros do it, what's the big deal?

Did someone say he shouldn't be able to "make a buck"?

Gee, I even gave the idiot some free advertising by announcing he would be on tv today.

pretending the pee wee defense works to defend your party which can garner very few black votes is just more insanity.

Often the party is hostile towards the poor, and statistically speaking blacks are one of the poorest groups.

Republican candidates often aren't too keep on social rights either.

First you say this...

"You could almost say the candidate himself is racist, the way he talks about black people is something you probably only hear from white people in the deep south."

Then you say this:

"Often the party is hostile towards the poor, and statistically speaking blacks are one of the poorest groups."

So, in essence, you seem to be criticizing a candidate that refused to be "politically correct" and say it like it is....

You actually refer to hiom as one that can be deemed a racist...becuase he spoke the truth.

What's your point?

Sure nuff. He just compared himself to $arah and even gave a website where you can send money.

Anybody surprised?

plasmaball:
and yet Cain had to amend his 9-9-9 plan in order to make sure he didnt raise taxes on the poor.

He's not real big of truth. I remember very well when he changed his "plan" so it didn't raise taxes on the poor. Just now, he said it was always written that way and that people just didn't read it.

He has the same problem that the GObP/Repubs/teabagers have: he really does not believe we can see him. They all seem to think they can change history and no one will notice.

Everyone understands that Cain is an idiot, right?

He can find your house to bring you a pizza, but the man probably couldn't find Canada or Mexico on an unmarked map.

I don't care what party he belongs to, I do NOT want someone like that anywhere near the levers of power.

They vote Dem because Dems don't believe in self reliance.

They believe in Govt handouts at taxpayer expense.

Many blacks don't vore republican because they are afraid to lose all the free stuff they get from democrats.
It couldn't be because GOP racists see them as lazy. No, how can calling blacks lazy possibly be racist?

If you didn't watch him, you didn't miss anything that could not have been taken, word for word from his previous nonsensical rants.

He's still "bold" and still has all the answers - or so he says.

Luckily, there's not much harm he can do.

this is not accurate.

Truth is...

Many OF THE POOR don't vore republican because they are afraid to lose all the free stuff they get from democrats.

It has nothing to do with race.

and yet Cain had to amend his 9-9-9 plan in order to make sure he didnt raise taxes on the poor.

Then you have Mitt who had Romneycare.....Who uses taxes to pay for health insurance for poor people.

Then you have Captain Anal Leakage who wants to regulate what you want to do in the bedroom, and doesnt believe in small government.

Then you have Newt who depending on the day is either for smaller government or total take over and throwing judges in jail.

Then you have Perry who is a Bush clone-lite....

Then you have the Majority of the GOP passing the NDAA, Who won't cut ANYTHING out of the military.

This is nothing more than partisan talk from partisans.....Which is a shame because i've seen you post good rational stuff. I would say you are the Newt of USMB.

wait a minute....all I did was correct someone who implied that those that vote so they can get freebies are black...and I corrected it by saying that such an action is not based on race but based on financial status.

By no means do ALL poor vote so they can get freebies. Most poor will vote for whomever they feel will help them get out of their rut and acheive personal financial success.

But lets be honest...there is a certain minority of peopole that are poor that vote demoicratic NOT becuase they believe their policies will help them acheive personal success...but becuase they will get to keep their freebies.

I may not have articulated my point properly in that other post. I take blame for that.

He can find your house to bring you a pizza, but the man probably couldn't find Canada or Mexico on an unmarked map.

I don't care what party he belongs to, I do NOT want someone like that anywhere near the levers of power.

I am curious.....

what makes him an idiot?

His academic background?

His financial success?

His successful expansion of a company?

Or the fact that you dont agree with his ideology?

My guess is the last seeing as the only way youy were able to label him an idiot was by saying that he can deliver your pizza but wouldnt know where Canada is on the map.

I mean..if you truly saw him as an idiot, you wouldnt have to exaggerate.

He sexually harrassed women, cheated on his wife, lobbied for lowering the minimum wage, and got people to eat bad food.

He is not successful.

He's an asshole.

I am curious.....

what makes him an idiot?

His academic background?

His financial success?

His successful expansion of a company?

Or the fact that you dont agree with his ideology?

My guess is the last seeing as the only way youy were able to label him an idiot was by saying that he can deliver your pizza but wouldnt know where Canada is on the map.

I mean..if you truly saw him as an idiot, you wouldnt have to exaggerate.

I don't know what made him that way but I have called him an idiot because he seems to know almost nothing about almost everything.

Like $arah, he had time to educate himself but he chose not to.

He has resources. He could learn but he hasn't. We have no choice but to believe he chose idiocy over knowledge.

I disagree with most of Obama policies and I have spent the better part of the last three years being told that such is becuase I am a racist.

You obviously disagree with the 9-9-9 idea. Does that mean you are a racist?

You could almost say the candidate himself is racist, the way he talks about black people is something you probably only hear from white people in the deep south.

Yep. Remember when he said that 'race doesn't hold anyone back' but then said people were against because of race.

He was very quick to pull out the race card when it fit his agenda.

The liberals are always ready to pull out the race card when a conservative disagrees with Obama's policies. Go figure, huh?

Then you have Mitt who had Romneycare.....Who uses taxes to pay for health insurance for poor people.

Then you have Captain Anal Leakage who wants to regulate what you want to do in the bedroom, and doesnt believe in small government.

Then you have Newt who depending on the day is either for smaller government or total take over and throwing judges in jail.

Then you have Perry who is a Bush clone-lite....

Then you have the Majority of the GOP passing the NDAA, Who won't cut ANYTHING out of the military.

This is nothing more than partisan talk from partisans.....Which is a shame because i've seen you post good rational stuff. I would say you are the Newt of USMB.

wait a minute....all I did was correct someone who implied that those that vote so they can get freebies are black...and I corrected it by saying that such an action is not based on race but based on financial status.

By no means do ALL poor vote so they can get freebies. Most poor will vote for whomever they feel will help them get out of their rut and acheive personal financial success.

But lets be honest...there is a certain minority of peopole that are poor that vote demoicratic NOT becuase they believe their policies will help them acheive personal success...but becuase they will get to keep their freebies.

I may not have articulated my point properly in that other post. I take blame for that.

If you want to think that way ok, but i mean look at how it comes down. You have the left who wont go attacking them, and then you have people like Newt and Rick S. Who basically say its a black problem.

Its like i tell my wife, dont punch me in the face and then ask for a hug afterwords. Thats the GOP.

I wasnt putting my hatr in the ring for anyone with my post.

I corrected someone who said it was a balck thing in their post.

It is not....and I am sick and tired of hearing "blacks want freebies and blacks game the unemployment system"

Some people who are poor tend to game the system.....most dont.

Forum List

Back