The C.I.A. vs. The Presidency: This Is Not The First Time...

And it is not just the CIA, The FBI is on opposing Trump along with the overlord HS and other agencies. If Trump is hiding something, they will find it.

Yeah, pretty sure you've missed the point. Check out the article.
Got the point that you are trying to evade. That's OK.

Maybe read the article, then reply. Just a suggestion anyway.
The article makes my point that the CIA and the President are not in each other's pocket and often are not.

Other intel agencies have joined the CIA in the Trump hunt.

Go back and read the article.
Why are you with the Deep State? Why do you support a small cabal of secret elitists controlling the nation?

If Trump is truly fighting against the actions of the Deep State, which I question until proven, he is likely to run into a lot of trouble. If he is working to eliminate the Deep State, I am completely for him.

He or she is an extreme Partisan Trump-Hater. It's very difficult to reason with those kinds of folks. So don't put too much effort into trying. Just giving you a friendly heads-up on that.

The extreme partisan Trump supporters are unable to reason and can only deal with alt facts.

Watch this prove out as RussiaGate grows and becomes awful for Trump's presidencyl

The country is deconstructing. The CIA only cares about the CIA. Likewise the FBI, DHS any of them. There is no more loyalty to the country or to the fractured tribes.

The extreme partisan Trump supporters are unable to reason and can only deal with alt facts.

Watch this prove out as RussiaGate grows and becomes awful for Trump's presidencyl

It all went over your head. You're obsessed with Donald Trump. You're like a deranged stalker now. You need to chill out bigtime. Loony obsessions are often very bad for your health.

And it is not just the CIA, The FBI is on opposing Trump along with the overlord HS and other agencies. If Trump is hiding something, they will find it.

He has no point. If Trump did anything wrong, it had nothing to do with the CIA acting contrary to the potus's orders.

He has no point. If Trump did anything wrong, it had nothing to do with the CIA acting contrary to the potus's orders.

Did you read the article?

Did you read the article?
Yeah, and you failed. Again.

Interesting piece by Jon Rappoport

In 1947, the president of the United States, Harry Truman, decided: I’m going to create a snake and call it the CIA. Its watchword will be secrecy. It will collect secrets of our enemies and hold them secret and report the secrets to the president, who will decide what to do. Of course, the snake will remain under the president’s control. Its entire personality will be based on deception, but it will remain loyal to the president. No problem. Sure.

When Eisenhower made his ‘open skies’ proposal, in July 21, 1955, at a Geneva summit conference, calling for unrestricted but monitored overflight of national territories on both sides of the Iron Curtain, many observers felts its acceptance would have gone a long way toward thawing the Cold War. To make a gesture of good faith toward Soviet Premier Khrushchev, the president ordered the CIA (under Allen Dulles) to halt its U–2 photo–reconnaissance flights.

But Dulles secretly arranged for the flights to continue. When Francis Gary Powers’s U–2 spy plane was shot down in the Ural mountains on May 1, 1960, and Khrushchev announced the facts to the world media, the embarrassed Eisenhower lied to cover up. To many it appeared that the CIA chief had disobeyed a direct order from the Commander–in–Chief. The St. Louis Post–Dispatch asked the next day, ‘Do our intelligence operatives enjoy so much freewheeling authority that they can touch off an incident of grave international import by low–level decisions unchecked by responsible policy–making power’?...

Read More:
CIA vs. President - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Kennedy had actually put in to motion a plan to "break the CIA in to a thousand pieces and cast it to the wind" [paraphrased], when he was killed former CIA chief Dulles whom Kennedy fired [I believe it was Kennedy] headed the investigation into his assassination...that investigation btw was used to head off all other investigations into the matter.

Kennedy fired Dulles, refused to go to war with Cuba, and decided to get rid of the Fed. They killed him for it.

As Soon as THE DNC shows us this Hidden DNC Server that has THE SECRET EVIDENCE of RUSSIAN HACKING that not one soul has been allowed to see, then maybe you could impeach him.

Hell, you could have shown this so called Double Secret Evidence during The Election and mopped the floor with Trump, so why didn't you?

Why wouldn't you use The Ultimate Dem Uber Weapon, and simply share THE PROOF with The American People and won in a Historic Landslide?

In 1947, the president of the United States, Harry Truman, decided: I’m going to create a snake and call it the CIA. Its watchword will be secrecy. It will collect secrets of our enemies and hold them secret and report the secrets to the president, who will decide what to do. Of course, the snake will remain under the president’s control. Its entire personality will be based on deception, but it will remain loyal to the president. No problem. Sure.

When Eisenhower made his ‘open skies’ proposal, in July 21, 1955, at a Geneva summit conference, calling for unrestricted but monitored overflight of national territories on both sides of the Iron Curtain, many observers felts its acceptance would have gone a long way toward thawing the Cold War. To make a gesture of good faith toward Soviet Premier Khrushchev, the president ordered the CIA (under Allen Dulles) to halt its U–2 photo–reconnaissance flights.

But Dulles secretly arranged for the flights to continue. When Francis Gary Powers’s U–2 spy plane was shot down in the Ural mountains on May 1, 1960, and Khrushchev announced the facts to the world media, the embarrassed Eisenhower lied to cover up. To many it appeared that the CIA chief had disobeyed a direct order from the Commander–in–Chief. The St. Louis Post–Dispatch asked the next day, ‘Do our intelligence operatives enjoy so much freewheeling authority that they can touch off an incident of grave international import by low–level decisions unchecked by responsible policy–making power’?...

Read More:

Kennedy had actually put in to motion a plan to "break the CIA in to a thousand pieces and cast it to the wind" [paraphrased], when he was killed former CIA chief Dulles whom Kennedy fired [I believe it was Kennedy] headed the investigation into his assassination...that investigation btw was used to head off all other investigations into the matter.

Very bizarre stuff. Dulles was a very dark dude. Kennedy wasn't the only President who had a problem with him. Firing him was a very dangerous move.
I was in second grade when Kennedy was killed [1963] for the next 30 plus years I argued without any doubt it was Oswald...then I read what is called agreed upon [non-disputed] evidence in the matter, the odd thing is it is not classified and is OK to print, but yet no one has...anyway it changed my mind 180 degrees...I had refused to even watch the movie JFK for over 10 years because I was sure Stone would try to get Oswald off the hook...I no longer think Oswald was anything but what he claimed to be..."a patsy"...he had something to do with those involved but nothing more than a dupe...anyway in 11 years we will all get a peek into the past on this matter.

That's how most of us have felt all of these years. You just don't want to think that this shit could happen here, it does. The first shot took him the throat, you can see him jerk backwards. The second shot came from his driver. Everyone has always claimed Jackie was trying to retrieve his brain, she wasn't, she was trying to get away from the real assassin, the driver.

Read More:

Kennedy fired Dulles, refused to go to war with Cuba, and decided to get rid of the Fed. They killed him for it.

Yeah, and how did he get placed on the Commission investigating the Kennedy assassination? That just seems so shocking and bizarre. It wasn't even questioned at the time.

Read More:

Yeah, and how did he get placed on the Commission investigating the Kennedy assassination? That just seems so shocking and bizarre.

Insurance. Johnson was going to reinstate him, there was no doubt of that. Dulles controlled the outcome all the way. The sad part of all it is that it's all right out there in the open, they aren't hiding any of it.

Read More:

Yeah, and how did he get placed on the Commission investigating the Kennedy assassination? That just seems so shocking and bizarre.

Insurance. Johnson was going to reinstate him, there was no doubt of that. Dulles controlled the outcome all the way. The sad part of all it is that it's all right out there in the open, they aren't hiding any of it.

Yeah, i just don't get how and why they allowed Dulles on the Commission. That action alone, forces you to question the official narrative.

Maybe read the article, then reply. Just a suggestion anyway.
The article makes my point that the CIA and the President are not in each other's pocket and often are not.

Other intel agencies have joined the CIA in the Trump hunt.

Go back and read the article.
Why are you with the Deep State? Why do you support a small cabal of secret elitists controlling the nation?

If Trump is truly fighting against the actions of the Deep State, which I question until proven, he is likely to run into a lot of trouble. If he is working to eliminate the Deep State, I am completely for him.

He or she is an extreme Partisan Trump-Hater. It's very difficult to reason with those kinds of folks. So don't put too much effort into trying. Just giving you a friendly heads-up on that.
Thank you but Jake and I go way back. He isn't as kooky as many leftists here, but he is out there. His greatest fear is the alt-right. That should tell you all you need to know.

Last edited:
I am not a leftist, and most of the above posters, particularly Dwight, have unAmerican far right or alt right agendas.

That is what everyone needs to know about them.

The pressure grows for a special prosecutor in RussiaGate.

How Congress Can Pressure Trump to Appoint a Special Counsel to Investigate the White House

No one is calling for a new election, but President Trump should want to know the whole truth.
Jake if you aren't a leftist, well then you must be one crazy fucker.

I am not a leftist, and most of the above posters, particularly Dwight, have unAmerican far right or alt right agendas.

That is what everyone needs to know about them.

The pressure grows for a special prosecutor in RussiaGate.

How Congress Can Pressure Trump to Appoint a Special Counsel to Investigate the White House

No one is calling for a new election, but President Trump should want to know the whole truth.
Jake if you aren't a leftist, well then you must be one crazy fucker.
You are so far out there that anyone to the left of TN looks like a lefty to you.

Forum List

Back