~The Butts~

Speaking of butts that can cause you to fight for air......

9.jpg

that is a fine butt, and it has no cellulite!

9.jpg

Willow...you defintely have to be a gent :lol:
Ah hayl, in all seriousness, she does have a fine butt I reckon, it has it's roundness, but it looks too big for the rest of her body :lol:

And in a few years, it's going to hanging down past her knees.

Ay, no doubt! She'd best enjoy it now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9.jpg

Ah hayl, in all seriousness, she does have a fine butt I reckon, it has it's roundness, but it looks too big for the rest of her body :lol:

And in a few years, it's going to hanging down past her knees.

Ay, no doubt! She'd best enjoy it now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Long as you don't loose too much weight and you walk a couple times a week you can hang on to that butt.

There are exercises that you can do that gives you strength and support to keep your butt firm too.

Just stand up and clench your cheeks hard for 30 seconds a few times a day and you'll be golden. Works for me.

Yeah,......isn't it great!!!!!

It looks like it's the first time this butt has worn a thong though.. needs some sun. you should let it out more often. :eusa_angel:

That's not my butt.

My butt sticks out, but not that much.

I would love to own that butt and put it to good use, take if for a ride, but I guess it's not meant to be. Not many girls have a butt that fine. I guess it's my weakness.

Well, I see the thong butt photo that Mud adored so much was removed during the chaos, so I will put it back for him AND add another....this is for you Mud sir :)
Since you are da butt man ~LoL~
These are some big booty :lol:

Attachments

• $fat_thong_big.jpg
    $fat_thong_big.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 66
  • $dont-hold-fart.jpg
    $dont-hold-fart.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 75
Well, I see the thong butt photo that Mud adored so much was removed during the chaos, so I will put it back for him AND add another....this is for you Mud sir :)
Since you are da butt man ~LoL~
These are some big booty :lol:

You'd need two spotters to nail that one.

Makes the first one look slim.

Forum List

Back