~The Butts~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Yeah, most people came entering thinking this was about the human ass...*haha*..got ya.
It's about the gross cigarette butts. Again, weird people do weird shit, with their own time. Somebody created this shell using nothing but cigarette butts. From a distance, it doesn't look too bad, looks just like a huge shell, but the closer shot, you can see what it's made of...a bit gross I would say ~LoL~

Attachments

• $cig1.jpg
    $cig1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 108
  • $cig2.jpg
    $cig2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 103
Whoa! She definately has an ass Mud!
And a slight tan......but I have her beat in the tanning area :)

There's also the area behind the targets at a rifle range (USMC) called the butts; and if a shooter (can't be called a "marksman") misses the target the red flag that is raised is called "Maggies drawers"

Last edited:
There's also the area behind the targets at a rifle range (USMC) called the butts; and if a shooter (can't be called a "marksman") misses the target the red flag that is raised is called "Maggies drawers"

Heard Oswald got that.

My Team Sgt got his sniper qual at Quantico.

For his final during his crawl he ran into a hornet's nest. By the time he took the shot he was all swollen up. They gave him an award just for sucking it up and driving on.

Yeah, most people came entering thinking this was about the human ass...*haha*..got ya.
It's about the gross cigarette butts. Again, weird people do weird shit, with their own time. Somebody created this shell using nothing but cigarette butts. From a distance, it doesn't look too bad, looks just like a huge shell, but the closer shot, you can see what it's made of...a bit gross I would say ~LoL~

Yes many things are being made from gross used stuff......:lol:

condom.jpg

Used and recycled into these.....

concombands.jpg

Ever hold them in your mouth when you're gathering your hair together?

:puke3:

China -*Hair Bands Made From Used Condoms
snopes.com: Condom Hair Bands

Last edited:

condom.jpg

concombands.jpg

Ever hold them in your mouth when your gathering your hair together?

Whats it taste like???

Nevermind.

I'm trying to figure out where in the hell they found all of those used rubbers.

condom.jpg

concombands.jpg

Whats it taste like???

Nevermind.

I'm trying to figure out where in the hell they found all of those used rubbers.

More then likely they were fished out of the sweage treatment centers...

double puke!

:puke3::puke3:

PMC finds it difficult to keep rubber check

condom.jpg

concombands.jpg

Whats it taste like???

Nevermind.

More then likely they were fished out of the sweage treatment centers...

double puke!

:puke3::puke3:

PMC finds it difficult to keep rubber check

Barebacking it does have it's advantages.

condom.jpg

concombands.jpg

OMG, I wanted at first to say they were very pretty, colorful...but them decided against that. So I'll say they are interesting, to say the least ~Lol~

condom.jpg

concombands.jpg

OMG, I wanted at first to say they were very pretty, colorful...but them decided against that. So I'll say they are interesting, to say the least ~Lol~

Scary isn't it?

Forum List

Back