"The Butler"

Did any of you actually read my OP?

You stsrted out with having seen The Butler, which isn't true, and extrapolated from that a version of history as fake as the movie.

Movie makers are fashioning a version of fake history that justifies almost any level of black violence. In fact, black people today are experiencing a level of violence really unprecedented in all of American history. It is just coming from other black people.

Movie makers have taken it upon themselves to specifically make movies reinventing history so the black people will have a skewed view of themselves as innocent victims always persecuted and overly cruel white people persecuting them. It is to justify upping the level of violence.

First of all, I did see the movie. Secondly, the observation about Nazi concentration camps was made by the main character, the validity of which I questioned. Third, the issue of what America haters really want is apparently too lofty an intellectual subject for this forum. :bye1:

Sorry, I withdraw my comments, I thought you supported the concentration camp thingy. Seriously, it was a little ambiguous.

Interesting points. Perhaps the "sundown towns" were more similar to Jewish ghettos in Eastern Europe and Russia prior to industrialization? The continued loyalty of disaffected minorities in this country is a tribute to them as well as our unique American ideals.

Good insight. And the attacks on black communities are disturbingly similar to Russian pograms.

Aside from political bickering about government spending and taxes, I haven't heard much about setting up another country within our country. It would seem to be a logical, albeit disastrous, goal for those who believe the US is beyond redemption.

I think that separatism is mainly a way to let off steam. My brother lives in Texas and every time I visit him there are a bunch of yahoos sounding off about Texas succession.

Forum List

Back