The Bush Police State

The NRA is the biggest terrorist organization in America.

They are responsible for the deaths of more Americans than AQ.

Well gee, with that "brilliant" logic, automakers have way outstripped the NRA as the biggest terrorist organization ever.

Sorry bubba, you don't get to redefine the word to suit your agenda. Maybe you didn't know this -but words have specific meaning. They do so that people may readily communicate and understand each other without misunderstanding. But if you constantly pretend the definitions of words are something fluid and constantly changing so you can pretend they mean whatever you NEED them to mean at the moment, all in order to try and prove some kind of nonexistent point -then meaningful communication cannot take place.

:cuckoo:

That is the most ridiculous ad I've seen. When will people learn the right to bear arms is in the constitution, and no one will ever take them away. This country was founded on the right to bear arms and the forming of militias. I hear people all the time talking about democrats banning guns; it will never happen. Just like Republicans will never ban abortions. People need to get educated.
do a little research

That is the most ridiculous ad I've seen. When will people learn the right to bear arms is in the constitution, and no one will ever take them away. This country was founded on the right to bear arms and the forming of militias. I hear people all the time talking about democrats banning guns; it will never happen. Just like Republicans will never ban abortions. People need to get educated.

And yet they created and passed the "assault weapon ban" in direct violation of the 2nd Amendment. And yet we have cities that deny anyone the right to "keep and bear" arms even today, after the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional.

We have DC claiming a SEMI automatic handgun is a machine gun AFTER the Supreme Court ordered them to cease and desist.

Color you foolish.

I can go on and on with laws that in fact DO deny people the right to "keep and bear" arms in direct violation of the 2nd Amendment.

How DARE the government tell me I can't make bombs in my basement!

And I just don't feel safe from a repressive government unless I can have my very own LAWS rocket, either.

How DARE the government tell me I can't make bombs in my basement!

And I just don't feel safe from a repressive government unless I can have my very own LAWS rocket, either.

Where would you like the LAAW delivered?

Forum List

Back