The Bush Police State

It is unethical.
But that doesn't stop the likes of the Clintons and Obama. Clinton used state troopers to pimp for him. Hillary used West Point (I think it was West Point) cadets to bus White House dinners. God knows what else Obama has in mind for them.

Always Bitching, cadets ARE NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT. Hell....they're barely even in the military!

What do you use for a brain? Tapioca?

So what?

I would love for someone to arrest me for this crime. Assuming the ads hold a grain of verifiable truth I would soon own the state county by county after all the wrongful arrest lawsuits.

Video On Demand | KMOV.com | St. Louis, MO

Of course Obama gets to decide what is or isn't a "lie"...TRANSLATION: anything that makes him look bad.

“St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch, St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce, Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer, and Obama and the leader of his Missouri campaign Senator Claire McCaskill have attached the stench of police state tactics to the Obama-Biden campaign.

“What Senator Obama and his helpers are doing is scandalous beyond words, the party that claims to be the party of Thomas Jefferson is abusing the justice system and offices of public trust to silence political criticism with threats of prosecution and criminal punishment.

“This abuse of the law for intimidation insults the most sacred principles and ideals of Jefferson. I can think of nothing more offensive to Jefferson’s thinking than using the power of the state to deprive Americans of their civil rights. The only conceivable purpose of Messrs. McCulloch, Obama and the others is to frighten people away from expressing themselves, to chill free and open debate, to suppress support and donations to conservative organizations targeted by this anti-civil rights, to strangle criticism of Mr. Obama, to suppress ads about his support of higher taxes, and to choke out criticism on television, radio, the Internet, blogs, e-mail and daily conversation about the election.

“Barack Obama needs to grow up. Leftist blogs and others in the press constantly say false things about me and my family. Usually, we ignore false and scurrilous accusations because the purveyors have no credibility. When necessary, we refute them. Enlisting Missouri law enforcement to intimidate people and kill free debate is reminiscent of the Sedition Acts - not a free society.”
State of Missouri-Governor's Press Announcements - 2008

heh

NOT ALL COUNTRIES guarantee their citizens the right to virtually unbridled freedom of speech. The United States does. Would someone please tell the campaign of Sen. Barack Obama? And the dozing guardians of liberty at the University of Mary Washington?

Mr. Obama, the Democratic nominee for president, is scheduled to speak at a rally at the university today. The public is invited to this forum, on property it, the public, owns. However, signs and banners will not be allowed, according to the organizers and compliant campus officials. Suddenly, UMW is a First Amendment-Free, or at least a First Amendment-Crippled, Zone, subject to the self-serving preferences of politicos. Why does an Obama rally--or a McCain rally or a Nader rally--justify taking a little off the top of Americans' most fundamental rights?

A UMW spokeswoman says that the Obama campaign required the sign-and-banner ban. That campaign tells us that the ban is for "security" reasons. But a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service, responsible for protecting presidential candidates, says that the service has no objection to signs at rallies, provided that no "part of the sign could be used as a weapon"--e.g., a heavy metal pole or a sharpened stick. Finally, the McCain campaign tells us, "We encourage people to make signs at our events."

Fredericksburg.com - Signs of liberty

hm-m-m...

...that Blacks Against Obama thing must have rattled him more than we thought.

The Obama campaign has written radio stations in Pennsylvania and Ohio, pressing them to refuse to air an ad from the National Rifle Association.

"This advertisement knowingly misleads your viewing audience about Senator Obama's position on the Second Amendment," says the letter from Obama general counsel Bob Bauer. "For the sake of both FCC licensing requirements and the public interest, your station should refuse to continue to air this advertisement."

The ad, "Hunter," conflates Obama's anti-gun stances of the 1990s with his current, more pro-gun, stand, and was chided for inaccuracy in The Washington Post, an item to which Bauer's letter refers.

NRA spokesman Andrew Arulanandam, who provided the letter, said it shows clear evidence that the ads are "hurting him," and stood by their substance. He also provided a copy of the NRA's own letter to the stations and memo disputing the Post story, after the jump. He also said the ad is running only in Pennsylvania at the moment.
Ben Smith's Blog: Obama seeks to take down NRA ad - Politico.com

Threatening FCC licenses is how the dems squelched the parts of The Road to 9/11 they didn't like.

The NRA is the biggest terrorist organization in America.

They are responsible for the deaths of more Americans than AQ.

Defending the 2nd amendment = terrorism?

Shouldn't you be doing something useful...like drinking pesticide?

sure its OK about time those Obama deniers got what they deserved just like the dam troofers....free speech my ass ..its all slanderous lies and is a threat to.....wait for it..........national security
and another moron heard from

DENVER (AP) - Barack Obama is striking back fiercely and swiftly to stamp out an ad that links him to a 1960s radical, eager to demonstrate a far more aggressive response to attacks than John Kerry did when faced with the 2004 "Swift Boat" campaign.
Obama not only aired a response ad to the spot linking him to William Ayers, but he sought to block stations the commercial by warning station managers and asking the Justice Department to intervene. The campaign also planned to compel advertisers to pressure stations that continue to air the anti-Obama commercial.
Obama seeks to silence ad tying him to 60s radical

Obama: Censorship We Can Believe In

The author of the latest anti-Barack hit book is appearing on WGN Radio in the Chicagoland market tonight, and your help is urgently needed to make sure his baseless lies don’t gain credibility.
David Freddoso has made a career off dishonest, extreme hate mongering, even calling legislation to protect people from hate crimes the “Thought Police.”
And WGN apparently thinks this card-carrying member of the right-wing smear machine needs a bigger platform for his lies and smears about Barack Obama — on the public airwaves.
Freddoso will be on WGN tonight from 9:00 to 11:00 to promote his new attack book against Barack.
Tell WGN that by providing Freddoso with airtime, they are legitimizing baseless attacks from a smear merchant and lowering the standards of political discourse.
Call into the “Extension 720″ show with Milt Rosenberg at (312) 591-7200
(Show airs from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. tonight)
Then report back on your call at Barack Obama | Change We Need | Obama Action Wire
The Guy Benson Show

Barack Obama: The Patriot Act? You Fucking Wish!

I would like to see the ads they are trying to have blocked does anyone have the links to sites that have them. If the ads were legitimate and Obama had them blocked it would be all over the news and internet, but this is the first I heard of it. The lies in these ads have to stop. Where are the ads that talk about the candidates stances, because alot of people have no clue where the candidates stand. People just talk about stupid rumors and their is no debate about the real issues. This country is just falling apart and it's not just the governments fault. The major news broadcasting networks are to blame for not getting the actual political facts across just a bunch of party bullshit. Also, the people of this country are stupid. We care about Celebrities who are about the worst role models for the youth of this country as you could find. People have no involvement in the politcal process, but this is mostly caused by the government wanting people to stay stupid. The less people exercise and understand their rights the more power the government can exert over them. I graduated from a public high school 4 years ago and I can honestly say they teach the students ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the political process. We need some major reforms in Government, Media, and Education in this country. Overall, Obama has a right to try and silence slander about him. Is it considered Censorship when you censoring lies.

This probably comes from the whole false swift boats ads!
Love the new avatar !

What makes you think the swift boat ads were untrue? Because Kerry and Democrats said they were? Those guys have been going after Kerry since he first ran for Senator, showed up every single time he ran for re-election and still do - and did not suddenly pop up out of nowhere when he ran for President. They didn't do this for Bush -they were against Kerry and they are against Kerry no matter who he runs against.

Kerry was forced to admit one of his Purple Hearts really was for a self-inflicted wound that occured during no combat operation (it was in his own book for Pete's sake) -which does not qualify for a Purple Heart. It was Kerry, one of the founders and leaders of Vietnam Vets Against the War, who was forced to admit he really HAD been at that meeting in Kansas City when they were discussing whether to start assassinating Congressmen who supported the war and took a vote on it! In Kerry's favor, he did vote "no" -but he had repeatedly lied and said he not only was never there, he denied any knowledge that his group had ever considered it. He stuck to his denial until FBI records surfaced under the Freedom of Information Act showing he had been there, had participated in the discussion and had voted and how he had voted. Kerry never admits to a lie until documents surface proving he is a liar. Too bad for him his group was under FBI surveillance -and given the fact they were considering becoming domestic terrorists, there is a reason why.

It was Kerry forced to admit that his testimony UNDER OATH before the Senate Foreign Relations committee where he claimed to have been sent to Cambodia during the Christmas holidays in 1968 on a secret mission while Nixon was President was a lie -although he says "mistaken". An event he described as SEARED INTO HIS MEMORY FOREVER because he was forced to spend Christmas there. He claimed this happened during the very same time period that Nixon had said NO US servicemen had ever crossed the border to fight illegally in Cambodia.

Same lie he repeated in a letter to the Boston Herald and in numerous interviews with reporters -at least eight that have been recorded over a TEN YEAR PERIOD. Turns out his swiftboat buddies who were serving with him at the same time Kerry claims to have been illegally sent to Cambodia knew what they were talking about when they said Kerry was right there with them and was never in Cambodia at all, huh? Even his Commanding Officer -a heavily decorated and respected ADMIRAL -said Kerry was under his command during that time period and was never in Cambodia at any time -and had been present for the Navy Christmas dinner served. An odd lie for him to tell since he wasn't even close to the Cambodian border at ANY time during the three whole months he was in Vietnam anyway.

The Cambodia thing was just one of 16 specific events they claim Kerry is lying about. But it took until he was running for President to remember "oops, my bad, it didn't happen after all -must have been some other 'secret' mission into Cambodia I was thinking about but not sure when that might have happened since I was only there for three months anyway"? It was the fucking cornerstone of his lying ass testimony UNDER OATH to Congress to crucify fellow servicemen still dying in the field in Vietnam and said it to specifically contradict Nixon's assertion that no US servicemen had been sent illegally into Cambodia during that time period. But KERRY gets the benefit of the doubt here? Then color you stupid.

Once Kerry was forced to admit this group was totally correct about Kerry's phony Cambodia story and was correct about the self-inflicted wound that did not even qualify for a Purple Heart - you still want to pretend HE is the one with any real credibility about the other 14 big lies they accuse him of?

I could go on about the proof of other significant lies regarding the fact his official discharge date is years after his scheduled discharge date -yet he never re-enlisted -and what that means. Along with having two sets of documents for his medals and what it means when one set is signed by a Secretary of Navy he never served under. But you go ahead pretend the only person in the disagreement between Kerry and swiftboat vets who ever had to back down and admit he lied -is actually the "honest" one here. But I'm no tool so easily manipulated.

That is the most ridiculous ad I've seen. When will people learn the right to bear arms is in the constitution, and no one will ever take them away. This country was founded on the right to bear arms and the forming of militias. I hear people all the time talking about democrats banning guns; it will never happen. Just like Republicans will never ban abortions. People need to get educated.

Forum List

Back