The Bush Police State

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
Missouri: Obama is sending so called "truth squads" - Democrat Sheriff deputies and prosecutor teams to bring charges and prosecute anybody who is running campaign ads that His Majesty Obama considers to be slanderous and untrue. And the Democrat LEOs are too happy to comply with his orders.

Video report: Video On Demand | KMOV.com | St. Louis, MO

The Barack Obama campaign is asking Missouri law enforcement to target
anyone who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign.

Obama and his minions are fascists to the core.

Welcome to the Glorious People's Republic of America.

Missouri: Obama is sending so called "truth squads" - Democrat Sheriff deputies and prosecutor teams to bring charges and prosecute anybody who is running campaign ads that His Majesty Obama considers to be slanderous and untrue. And the Democrat LEOs are too happy to comply with his orders.

This probably comes from the whole false swift boats ads!
Love the new avatar !

I think if someone can be shown to be be LYING in a campaign ad, they should be sued.

Also they should be charged with violating the civil rights of the candidates, too.

In these cases, this is not free speech, it's simply allowing propaganda to distort the perception of the voters and that, my friends should not be protected by the first amendment.

BLATANT LIES should NOT be tolerated in campaigns for EITHER party, nor should they be tolerated from these ficticious political action groups either.

Enough is enough, folks.

This license of politicians and their supporters have to LIE to us has got to be revoked.

These lies are tearing our nation apart, folks.

Some of us are so confused by them that we honestly think that liberals are communists and conservatives are NAZIs.

This has GOT to stop if we want this nation to survive.

I think if someone can be shown to be be LYING in a campaign ad, they should be sued.

Also they should be charged with violating the civil rights of the candidates, too.

In these cases, this is not free speech, it's simply allowing propaganda to distort the perception of the voters and that, my friends should not be protected by the first amendment.

BLATANT LIES should NOT be tolerated in campaigns for EITHER party, nor should they be tolerated from these ficticious political action groups either.

Enough is enough, folks.

This license of politicians and their supporters have to LIE to us has got to be revoked.

These lies are tearing our nation apart, folks.

Some of us are so confused by them that we honestly think that liberals are communists and conservatives are NAZIs.

This has GOT to stop if we want this nation to survive.

And then you have the brain dead who actually want this country to fail so they can blame it on the "other side".... admittedly, a small percent, but they're loud, obnoxious and noisy.

More rubbish from a political bigot "Ninja":eusa_whistle:

Can you spell J-A-C-K-A-S-S? I can, its spelled N-I-N-J-A

it says to stop slanderous and untrue ads... what is wrong with that?

Do you think McCain or his surrogates should be allowed ONCE AGAIN to LIE to the american people all in an effort to win this election?

don't you think there should be SOME measure of honesty upheld?

Do you think McCain or his surrogates should be allowed ONCE AGAIN to LIE to the american people all in an effort to win this election?

That I agree with, but I don't trust most news on TV. *shrugs* It's almost all sensationalism, thanks for the paraphrase.

Why don't you fuckers ask Sarah Palin?

Is there anything illegal about it?

It sounds unethical to ask law enforcement to do the campaign's bidding.

It is unethical.
But that doesn't stop the likes of the Clintons and Obama. Clinton used state troopers to pimp for him. Hillary used West Point (I think it was West Point) cadets to bus White House dinners. God knows what else Obama has in mind for them.

It isn't the job of law enforcement to work for any campaign.

Obama might find himself in a world of hurt over this.

i watched the story twice.

at the most restrictive it suggests that if laws are actually broken then the 'obama truth squad' is going to try and enforce the law.

and?

Forum List

Back