The Bush Administration Is The Yard Stick All Other Administrations Will Be Measured Against

R

rdean

We must never forget all the amazing things Bush did for this country. His many accomplishments will be remembered for decades. After what he was able to do, no other president will come anywhere close to him.

Former head of Marine Corps: ‘Not a snowball’s chance In hell’ Obama’s plan succeeds

The Washington Times ^

A former Marine Corps Commandant told an audience that President Obama’s strategy to defeat Islamic State militants doesn’t have a “snowball’s chance in hell” of succeeding. Speaking at a conference in Washington, General James Conway, who served as the 34th Commandant of the Marine Crops at the end of the Bush administration and beginning of the Obama administration, said that he was skeptical that the U.S. had reliable ground forces in Iraq, the Daily Caller reported Friday. In June, Gen. Conway blasted the White House over the controversial prisoner swap of five terrorism suspects for alleged deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

What Bush did was amazingly stupid. What he did was a reckless indulgence. I am not a liberal democrat, either. Bush didn't confront Islam or the Saudis funding ISLAM. Why is that? Don't bomb Bagdad, bomb Mecca. Let's get real here. We are at war with Islam, is that so hard to recognize? Even Bush wouldn't say that. Wake up people. One day, we are going to have to face facts. Islam is the enemy, remember 9/11.

What Bush did was amazingly stupid. What he did was a reference of reckless indulgence. I am not a liberal democrat, either. Bush didn't confront Islam or the Saudis funding ISLAM. Why is that? Don't bomb Bagdad, bomb Mecca. Let's get real here. We are at war with Islam, is that so hard to recognize? Even Bush wouldn't say that. Wake up people. One day, we are going to have to face facts. Islam is the enemy, remember 9/11.

Maybe I'm jerk for thinking this... but I'd love to turn on the T.V. to see a news report on how Mecca got turned into a crater :dunno:

We must never forget all the amazing things Bush did for this country. His many accomplishments will be remembered for decades. After what he was able to do, no other president will come anywhere close to him.

This highly un-moderated forum allows nonsensical satire to be posted in the "History" section?

This is public high school stuff, easily debunked. Nagan is in jail, and Landreau is guilty of fraud, neither of whom did the requisite legal request for federal support for Katrina. And yet you maroons believe in videos such as this???

This highly un-moderated forum allows nonsensical satire to be posted in the "History" section?

This is public high school stuff, easily debunked. Nagan is in jail, and Landreau is guilty of fraud, neither of whom did the requisite legal request for federal support for Katrina. And yet you maroons believe in videos such as this???

USMB has some of the most exquisite maroons in the business. Sit back and enjoy the show...chuckle

USMB has some of the most exquisite maroons in the business. Sit back and enjoy the show...chuckle

I'll try. My weakness is that I take reality, and my family, very seriously.

Reality and family are not weaknesses, they are strengths.

USMB and seriousness, however, can become incompatible at times..

Agreed!

FEMA Trailers for Katrina Victims Tainted by Toxic Chemical - ABC News

Bush helped FEMA victims get trailers with no bid contracts. The guy is a quick thinker. Thank God Nagan and Landreau had nothing to do with that. See how simple it was and did anyone go to jail? Hmmm?

Bush's decisions as president did bring some much needed humor to a stick situation.

Courthouse News Service

Lengthy videotaped testimony from Gulf Stream Coach's chairman of the board provided some comic relief Tuesday during the second day of the trial accusing manufacturers of poisoning people with formaldehyde from FEMA trailers after hurricanes Katrina and Rita. When Jim Shea Jr. was asked what "protocol" his company gave to people who were "sensitive" to formaldehyde, Shea responded, "To turn on the air-conditioning full blast and open the windows." Shea's repeated forgetfulness during three hours of questioning was occasionally broken by a direct answer, which sometimes filled the courtroom with laughter, as in his comment about air-conditioning with the windows open.

Agreed!

If liberalism is so great, why must it be mandated?

That's the problem with freedom. It must be fought for. And who do we fight? Conservatives. When do you ever fight liberals for freedom? And conservatives fighting for freedom is laughable. Unless it's conservatives fighting for the right to discriminate against gays or blacks or against women controlling their own bodies? They lied us into Iraq and then lied that it was about "freedom". So putting women in burkas and making Islam the national religion with all laws based on Islam? That's how they see "freedom"???? Yea, sure it is.

Agreed!

That's the problem with freedom. It must be fought for. And who do we fight? Conservatives. When do you ever fight liberals for freedom? And conservatives fighting for freedom is laughable. Unless it's conservatives fighting for the right to discriminate against gays or blacks or against women controlling their own bodies? They lied us into Iraq and then lied that it was about "freedom". So putting women in burkas and making Islam the national religion with all laws based on Islam? That's how they see "freedom"???? Yea, sure it is.

"If liberalism is so great, why must it be mandated?"

Dang rdean. You can come up with the most insightful questions at times.

Why would something presumed to be good for everyone need to be mandated?

Gosh...you have me stumped on that one.

Agreed!

It's in the signature line of "Youch".

Conservatives think "conservatism" is good for everyone. But I believe being anti science, anti gay, anti black, anti women's rights, anti education and so on is a huge mistake. Because conservatives believe education turns people liberal.

The Terrifying Texas GOP Platform - Forbes

We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

Agreed!

Yes, an education is a rare thing.

1. There is no problem with freedom. The problem is with the proclivity against it.
2. Freedom fighters don't fight conservatives who want more freedom, they fight fascists who want less of it. How do you not know this?

3. I think you've risen to a new level of ignorance. Conservatives don't "fight to discriminate", on the contrary, history PROVES that they principle fights for "gays and blacks and women" (check out history). Check out who voted for what in 1964.

4. It is pathetic that you, in 2014, site the lie of no WMD in Iraq as a diss on Bush. Maroon, the entire world stage knew Saddam had WMD because we sold it to him, and he USED IT ON THE KURDS. Libs are so easy to debate. The issue of WMD Is completely political, but you've obviously missed that memo.

5. Interesting: Your dis-interest in human rights of Islamic women is informative.

I find you to be too illinformed for further debate. Educate yourself, and I'd be happy to engage.

Agreed!

It's in the signature line of "Youch".

Conservatives think "conservatism" is good for everyone. But I believe being anti science, anti gay, anti black, anti women's rights, anti education and so on is a huge mistake. Because conservatives believe education turns people liberal.

The Terrifying Texas GOP Platform - Forbes

We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

Oops...my mistake. Missed that one.

wow, the snobs in this thread .

noses so high in the air they block the sun off their face

Forum List

Back