The Burning Question

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Well....here is Trump keeping his word again....

1. "Trump Reportedly Informs Abbas, Jordan's Abdullah He Intends to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
read more: Trump reportedly informs Abbas, Jordan's Abdullah he intends to move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem

With the result:

2. "Turkey president Erdogan tells Trump declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital is a 'red line' for Muslims
....he would convene a summit meeting of countries of the Organisation for Islamic Cooperation to oppose any move recognising Jerusalem. "
Erdogan tells Trump declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital is 'red line' for Muslims

3. The burning question:

Will Hussein Obama take a day off from golf to keynote the Organisation for Islamic Cooperation meeting????

That's not a burning question. A burning question would be one like should Obama roll a joint of take a few hits off the bong.

The real question is will the Great President "Leisure" make that stupid move while golfing or just while on another vacation?

That's not a burning question. A burning question would be one like should Obama roll a joint of take a few hits off the bong.

The real question is will the Great President "Leisure" make that stupid move while golfing or just while on another vacation?

Seems the OP did exactly what it was intended to do.....put a burr under your saddle, you donkey.

And....if you ever forget, I will be her to remind you that you were suckered into supporting a crypto-Islamist.

Adieu......

President Pussy Grabber will do anything to destabalize this old world. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is a real peice of work.

President Pussy Grabber will do anything to destabalize this old world. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is a real peice of work.

1. "...destabalize (sic) this old world."
You mean kinda like awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism????

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

2. Seems the OP did exactly what it was intended to do.....put a burr under your saddle, you donkey.

And....if you ever forget, I will be her to remind you that you were suckered into supporting a crypto-Islamist.

Seems the OP did exactly what it was intended to do.....put a burr under your saddle, you donkey.

Adieu......

I dismissed that backhanded assertion out of hand because it is stupidity born out of hatred and ignorance.

Right up there with Michele is a transvestite.

Adieu......

I dismissed that backhanded assertion out of hand because it is stupidity born out of hatred and ignorance.

Right up there with Michele is a transvestite.

You claim to dismiss it because you cannot deny it.

You are a fraud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back