the budget of 2011

Feb 21, 2011
:cuckoo:

I want you to know, that I think President Obama fell pray to the GOP in this latest budget battle. What scares me-a voting Democrat, is the thought that President Obama is not up to the task for the Major battles to come. I know that the Job rate in the USA has been growing since he took office. I would
concede that the first few months of his presidency, growth flat lined with President Bush's record of job growth. Is the president so unaware that he does not realize that this budge bill will mean a loss of 400,000 jobs? unbelievable. That would be devastating , but than he turn's around and anounces that he will introduce long term deficit spending cuts on Medicare and Medicaid. That is a sneaky way of saying cutting deeply into these programs. The public is not dumb, Mr. President no matter what you or your advisers think. Business and Corporations are rich, It the consumer that is poor. Basic logic tells a person that when you cut programs and Jobs, that cutting put dollars in the workers pocket is a flawed logic. The trickle down effect proves that too, flawed, flawed, flawed. What should happen is bring the tax code back to the President Reagan era. That’s when having corporations pay 30% in taxes instead of 7%, as they do now. I don’t think that it is necessary for our military to have a 42% weapons cost and the rest of the world’s nations have a weapons cost of 8% of their budget.

I want you to know, that I think President Obama fell pray to the GOP in this latest budget battle. What scares me-a voting Democrat, is the thought that President Obama is not up to the task for the Major battles to come. I know that the Job rate in the USA has been growing since he took office. I would
concede that the first few months of his presidency, growth flat lined with President Bush's record of job growth. Is the president so unaware that he does not realize that this budge bill will mean a loss of 400,000 jobs? unbelievable. That would be devastating , but than he turn's around and anounces that he will introduce long term deficit spending cuts on Medicare and Medicaid. That is a sneaky way of saying cutting deeply into these programs. The public is not dumb, Mr. President no matter what you or your advisers think. Business and Corporations are rich, It the consumer that is poor. Basic logic tells a person that when you cut programs and Jobs, that cutting put dollars in the workers pocket is a flawed logic. The trickle down effect proves that too, flawed, flawed, flawed. What should happen is bring the tax code back to the President Reagan era. That’s when having corporations pay 30% in taxes instead of 7%, as they do now. I don’t think that it is necessary for our military to have a 42% weapons cost and the rest of the world’s nations have a weapons cost of 8% of their budget.

boo fuckin' hoo:boohoo:

Who the hell else is a far left individual going to vote for? Reading that diatribe there's no way you are in the middle, or would think of voting Republican.

I bet you actually believe that crap, huh? :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back