"The Buck Stops".. over there

It's the "Tea Party" the "Big Corporations" the "House Republicans" or "Bush"..etc.

....but never the President and his party..

How do Democrats get off changing the rules of blame...:dunno:

It might be my imagination, but the Democrats appear to be getting younger - not in age but most certainly in behavior. It appears that the average IQ is about that of a 3 year old - fucking temper tantrums in a toy store.

They're an embarrassment.

A three year old can only filter things through his emotions. Lacks ability to apply absolutes.

I am tried of both of them. When questions about specifics they both blame the other party but never really get down to specific facts of what would work better. We have had jobs as an issue for two or more years and yet Obama treats it like he has suddenly found the answer. I bet Thursday he will pander to the Unions and he minority base. The truth of the matter is that minorities have been hurt to most from he inability to lead.

I am tried of both of them. When questions about specifics they both blame the other party but never really get down to specific facts of what would work better. We have had jobs as an issue for two or more years and yet Obama treats it like he has suddenly found the answer. I bet Thursday he will pander to the Unions and he minority base. The truth of the matter is that minorities have been hurt to most from he inability to lead.

Minorities are being hit the worst...and taken for granted the most... Gads Man

----------------:eusa_eh:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The August jobs report was dismal for plenty of reasons, but perhaps most striking was the picture it painted of racial inequality in the job market.

Black unemployment surged to 16.7% in August, its highest level since 1984, while the unemployment rate for whites fell slightly to 8%, the Labor Department reported.
Black unemployment rate:Highest since 1984 - Sep. 2, 2011

Last edited:

Minorities are being hit the worst...and taken for granted the most... Gads Man

----------------:eusa_eh:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The August jobs report was dismal for plenty of reasons, but perhaps most striking was the picture it painted of racial inequality in the job market.

Black unemployment surged to 16.7% in August, its highest level since 1984, while the unemployment rate for whites fell slightly to 8%, the Labor Department reported.
Black unemployment rate:Highest since 1984 - Sep. 2, 2011

GADS indeed we all are hurting as a nation...they know what to do to stop it. They won't give back the power to those that granted it in the first place.

It's the "Tea Party" the "Big Corporations" the "House Republicans" or "Bush"..etc.

It might be my imagination, but the Democrats appear to be getting younger - not in age but most certainly in behavior. It appears that the average IQ is about that of a 3 year old - fucking temper tantrums in a toy store.

Mentality. Petulance like teenagers that had thier credit cards revoked.

While I disdain the perpetual "Blame Bush" stuff, you have to admit that he was captain of the ship of state when it hit that iceberg in September of 2008.

And While I admit that Obamas response has been mostly to pump water on board and rearrange the deck chairs and fuss with the orchestra's playlist, that fundamental fact has not changed. There were dozens of chances to prevent the whole Freddie/Fannie debacle, and Bush didn't grab any of them.

:lol:...the ever twisting logic coming from Democrats is kinda humorous though...:D

While I disdain the perpetual "Blame Bush" stuff, you have to admit that he was captain of the ship of state when it hit that iceberg in September of 2008.

And While I admit that Obamas response has been mostly to pump water on board and rearrange the deck chairs and fuss with the orchestra's playlist, that fundamental fact has not changed. There were dozens of chances to prevent the whole Freddie/Fannie debacle, and Bush didn't grab any of them.

Sure, he was the captain. But let's also remember that the Captain is only as good as his crew. It is congress that is the real problem - both parties - and this clusterfuck took decades of incompetence to lead us here. A few sane voices very occasionally tried to steer a different course, and - surprisingly - when it comes to the economy - Bush was one of those voices. But he got shouted down by both sides.

Sure, he was the captain. But let's also remember that the Captain is only as good as his crew. It is congress that is the real problem - both parties - and this clusterfuck took decades of incompetence to lead us here. A few sane voices very occasionally tried to steer a different course, and - surprisingly - when it comes to the economy - Bush was one of those voices. But he got shouted down by both sides.

I'd give you an exactly right on that... but I would add that I feel Democrats tend to screw up far more often with their people controlling ways and over regulation that snuffs business..

I have struggled, while looking for an answer to your query often, but the polls and lack of jobs in an anemic economy shows that they aren't getting away with anything any longer.

Their train has hit the end of the tracks. They have had almost three years and spent over four trillion dollars promising the unemployment rate would fall below 8% and it has grown to 9.1% with many believing almost 21% if you factor in all of those who have given up on looking for work. :eek:

I heard Obama referred to as "President Zero" on the news for the first time today.. mmm

...:eusa_eh:

It's those headwinds blowing the buck off his desk.

New Topics

Forum List

Back