The Buck Stops In The Oval Office

I wonder what a guy like Vladimir Putin thinks of the U.S. when he sees our president hide behind the skirts of our Sec Of State? I would say that he sees weakness.

I am glad someone posted this, BIGGEST ATTACK on the united states EVER 911, thanks bush and repubs.

I wonder what a guy like Vladimir Putin thinks of the U.S. when he sees our president hide behind the skirts of our Sec Of State? I would say that he sees weakness.

Putin never had any respect for obama and always considered him a weakling.

I am glad someone posted this, BIGGEST ATTACK on the united states EVER 911, thanks bush and repubs.

You idiot.. That was a result of Clinton not following thru on promises Bush Sr. made to the Afghans after there war with Russia ended. Clinton made UBL.

Haven't you ever heard UBL, Made in America?

Putin never had any respect for obama and always considered him a weakling.

The entire world see's him that way. They're laughing at us.

Most of us here agree.

Thank B.J. Listen to the sound byte pinhead.

Bill Clinton denies it now, but he once admitted he passed up an opportunity to extradite Osama bin Laden.

On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

We became infidels when Clinton turned his back on promises made by our Government.
This was all part of the Liberal Agenda. The Clintons are dangerous people.
Throw them out once and for all.

Last edited:

Thank B.J. Listen to the sound byte pinhead.

Bill Clinton denies it now, but he once admitted he passed up an opportunity to extradite Osama bin Laden.

On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

NO NO NO your not gonna get away with swift boating, not gonna happen, 2001 was bush, no one else. I have a family member in the intel community, Bush WAS warrned he was briefed MANY times, MANY so you take the dick our of your ear, cause I KNOW for a fact bush was told MANY times, MANY.

It is disgusting that the Republicans are making political hay out of this horrible incident.

The fact is that no reasonable amount of security would have stopped this attack. NO embassy or consulate in the world arms their security staff with the types of weapons that could have stopped this coordinated assault by militias armed with battle field level weapons.

If security had been increased, the only result would have been more dead Americans.

The true way that embassies and consulates are secured is by guaranteed severe retaliation against the attackers - not only by the country whose facility was attacked, but by every country in the world that participates in diplomacy.

Right now, there has been increased sentiment towards military intervention in Northern Mali. This is where the attackers most likely have taken refuge.

Once again, it is truly disgusting that Republicans have politicized this horrible incident.

what are you talking about? You can say this for anything type of attack that happens. Saying if obama did this or if this happen. This all monday morning qb. Any national attack you can say they should have done this or that. This is all stupid politics.

Of course Hill is taking the blame. She's in charge of the State Department who dropped the ball big time.

Hil isn't running for that second term. This "mess" affects Barry as he's CIC and the buck ultimately stops with him.

If Bush were still POTUS he would be getting the blame from the left big time.

Funny. Haven't heard any on the left blamming Barry boy.

It is disgusting that the Republicans are making political hay out of this horrible incident.

The fact is that no reasonable amount of security would have stopped this attack. NO embassy or consulate in the world arms their security staff with the types of weapons that could have stopped this coordinated assault by militias armed with battle field level weapons.

If security had been increased, the only result would have been more dead Americans.

The true way that embassies and consulates are secured is by guaranteed severe retaliation against the attackers - not only by the country whose facility was attacked, but by every country in the world that participates in diplomacy.

Right now, there has been increased sentiment towards military intervention in Northern Mali. This is where the attackers most likely have taken refuge.

Once again, it is truly disgusting that Republicans have politicized this horrible incident.

Thank you. It also has to be pointed out. Bush 911 reagan beruit, so it happens on ALL watchs

"If security had been increased, the only result would have been more dead Americans."

Your definition of publicize is to just sweep it under the carpet which is what you would like to happen.

As to the above DNC talking point, you have absolutely no basis for that comment other than to deflect from the issue.

Obama should not have lied along with Clinton and this would have been over with already.

Bullshit artist!

Thank you. It also has to be pointed out. Bush 911 reagan beruit, so it happens on ALL watchs

You're dumber than dirt. The Iranian Hostage Crisis under Carter. B.J. letting bin Laden get away. I'm sure I can find more smaller incidents. Idiot!

It's become politicized because the feckless Barry administration has been lying about what happened almost from the time the terrorist-planned attack began. And they've been caught according to testimony from State Dept. personnel. They've lied their way into a corner and there's no way out, other than the truth. So, hold your breath waiting for that...

no, actually you are wrong. it happens UNDER EVERY president, NOT TO MENTION this, WHO TRAINED AND SUPPLIED OSAMA, HHMMMMMMM I will wait.

You can spout the new democrat talking point but that doesn't change the facts. What is more central to politics than the governments ability to protect this nation and her citizens? Add to it, that the first response of the Obama administration was to try to cover up a terror attack because they knew that it would reflect badly on Obama for the election. They blamed a YouTube video and by spending their time denouncing the video, actually caused protests at other embassies. Obama is more concerned with protecting his election than he his doing the job of POTUS. You can now bet that in the days before the election he will bomb something to try to make it look like he's tough and making those guys pay.

Forum List

Back