The Bubble Watch

From this area Gonzaga is already in the tourney since they clinched the WCC regular season and they haven't lost WCC championship in along time. WSU I see going along with UW both are very hot right now. If all of Gonzaga's guys are healthy I see them going to the elite eight, the last time they did it was a quiet team like this year!

From this area Gonzaga is already in the tourney since they clinched the WCC regular season and they haven't lost WCC championship in along time. WSU I see going along with UW both are very hot right now. If all of Gonzaga's guys are healthy I see them going to the elite eight, the last time they did it was a quiet team like this year!

Remember when Gonzaga was the "Underdog" team, the little guys slaying the Dragons?

Then Butler became the new Gonzaga, and if Davidson can make another run like last year, they may become the new Butler!

I love the 'Zags' coach! He's gotten tons of offers to go elsewhere, but stays with his team! I'm sure they pay him a pretty penny too!

Remember when Gonzaga was the "Underdog" team, the little guys slaying the Dragons?

Then Butler became the new Gonzaga, and if Davidson can make another run like last year, they may become the new Butler!

I love the 'Zags' coach! He's gotten tons of offers to go elsewhere, but stays with his team! I'm sure they pay him a pretty penny too!
He gets paid well but not as much as he could be!
I think it was about eight or nine years ago the year before Few took over they were the underdog and made it to the elite eight! Since then they have all new buildings. He is for sure the best coach in Gonzaga history and should get paid more.

I'm looking forward to the brackets coming out. The seedings should be interesting this year. We always had bracket pools at work...but not working this year so will miss the chance at some bucks, and talking smack. Uconn, and Pitt have been catching my eye this year. Living In Coeur D'Alene, Id....well, I hope Gonzaga goes deep into the tourny.

I'm looking forward to the brackets coming out. The seedings should be interesting this year. We always had bracket pools at work...but not working this year so will miss the chance at some bucks, and talking smack. Uconn, and Pitt have been catching my eye this year. Living In Coeur D'Alene, Id....well, I hope Gonzaga goes deep into the tourny.
Love Coeur D'Alene! From Spokane myself! I am actually suppose to be going over there this week or next to visit my friend that works at the resort!

As for Gonzaga they don't have the high profile player but they didn't either when they went far eight or so years ago which is when they went the farthest! I always get my hopes up!

I'm bummed my college, Indiana University, will not be in the tourney this year. :(

As a matter of fact, we are the proud winners of last place in the Big 10, an honor I don't think they have ever had!

So I'm looking for a good underdog to pull for this year, and of course to win my NCAA Bracket Pool!

I'm bummed my college, Indiana University, will not be in the tourney this year. :(

As a matter of fact, we are the proud winners of last place in the Big 10, an honor I don't think they have ever had!

So I'm looking for a good underdog to pull for this year, and of course to win my NCAA Bracket Pool!

I went to Ca. St. Fullerton...basketball is a foreign language to them. They do have great baseball teams, though.

Last edited:
Love Coeur D'Alene! From Spokane myself! I am actually suppose to be going over there this week or next to visit my friend that works at the resort!

As for Gonzaga they don't have the high profile player but they didn't either when they went far eight or so years ago which is when they went the farthest! I always get my hopes up!

Yeah, I retired, and moved up here last summer. This place is paradise, I have no regrets on the move. Even with all the snow we had this winter. Sure beats Orange Co. Ca. all to hell.

Yeah, I retired, and moved up here last summer. This place is paradise, I have no regrets on the move. Even with all the snow we had this winter. Sure beats Orange Co. Ca. all to hell.
ah you are one of those people! just kidding
A lot of people from california have been moving to this area, when it snows and a person doesn't no how to drive we always say they are from california.

Yeah I'm one of those people. There cetainly are a lot of Californians up here, I was surprised. Californians don't even know how to drive in the rain...in California:lol:
my brother built a house at BlackRock, he said most of the people buying house out there are from california! I bet you loved all the snow this winter.
As for Gonzaga they killed last night along with UW!

Forum List

Back