The BS I Heard On TV The Other Day.

Yeah. And human caused global warming isn't real either, right? Go tell your stupidity to those who might believe it.

And human caused global warming isn't real either, right?

Is it? How much? How do you know?

No doubt there have been people around here who told you. They may have even shown you graphs to prove it. But you are too stupid or get paid too well to believe it. Ever see the documentary "Greedy Lying Bastards?" You should see if there are any plans to make a "Greedy Lying Bastards 2." If they are, you should see if you can be in it.

No doubt there have been people around here who told you.

I want you to tell me.
Over what time frame?
How much has the Earth warmed?
How much of that warming is our fault?
How do you know?

Ever see the documentary "Greedy Lying Bastards?"

No.

You should see if there are any plans to make a "Greedy Lying Bastards 2." If they are, you should see if you can be in it.

Asking you questions means I should be in a documentary? Cool.

If you run away instead of answering, you could be in a film called, "Deskeptify is a Pussy"
If you can't see the obvious, there's no point in explaining it to you.
Which, of course, means I can't explain it.
Desk, I was being sarcastic.

The fact is that proving something as huge as Climate Change and then understanding the proof requirements a massive amount of study.
I am fully in favor of limiting pollution as opposed to screaming Climate Change and then taxing Americans to pay for global studies.

He's not very bright.....as you already noticed.

There was a show on the other day about terrorism. I didn't bother watching it. Because as a White American, I'm not a fan of BS and misdirection. But unfortunately, I did happen to catch about the last 30 seconds of it. They had some worthless sand negro on there saying that if we do something to muslims in general because of muslim terrorists, then the terrorists win.

Some choice. If we do nothing about them, they win. And if we do something positive about them, they supposedly win again. BULLSHIT!!!!!!! Any White person would have their "minds" swimming in a state of traitorous delusion to think that we need them around at all. I say we get rid of them all! "Good" or bad. That way, they won't be around to bother us. What would that mean? WE WIN! WIN!! WIN!!! WIN!!!!
Why are you making this about race and not culture?

Why are you posting a political or race thread in the military section?

As for the terrorists, fuck them. Neutralize all of them and those who support them.

Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish.

This all revolves around death. Have you ever heard of the military being involved in death?

Another one who slept thru biology class. Birds of different species do indeed flock together.

"It is not uncommon to find birds of several species flocking together."

And different races are not the same as different species. Labrador retrievers will live happily with bulldogs. Our Great Pyrenees do great with other dogs.

Seeing how you bring up something that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, I am assuming you think I am somebody else. If you want to debate whatever you are talking about, I suggest you debate the person who brought it up. Unless they are banned. If that is the case, just ask the mods to un-ban them.

No, I am addressing your claims that birds of different species do not flock together.

If that has nothing to do with the topic, don't post it like it is relevant.

Where did I make such a claim. True though it may be. Just as different species of fish school with their own species.

There was a show on the other day about terrorism. I didn't bother watching it. Because as a White American, I'm not a fan of BS and misdirection. But unfortunately, I did happen to catch about the last 30 seconds of it. They had some worthless sand negro on there saying that if we do something to muslims in general because of muslim terrorists, then the terrorists win.

Some choice. If we do nothing about them, they win. And if we do something positive about them, they supposedly win again. BULLSHIT!!!!!!! Any White person would have their "minds" swimming in a state of traitorous delusion to think that we need them around at all. I say we get rid of them all! "Good" or bad. That way, they won't be around to bother us. What would that mean? WE WIN! WIN!! WIN!!! WIN!!!!

As for the terrorists, fuck them. Neutralize all of them and those who support them.

Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish.

This all revolves around death. Have you ever heard of the military being involved in death?

Another one who slept thru biology class. Birds of different species do indeed flock together.

And different races are not the same as different species. Labrador retrievers will live happily with bulldogs. Our Great Pyrenees do great with other dogs.

Seeing how you bring up something that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, I am assuming you think I am somebody else. If you want to debate whatever you are talking about, I suggest you debate the person who brought it up. Unless they are banned. If that is the case, just ask the mods to un-ban them.
He's actually challenging your theory of flocks with biological facts. The fact you don't like being refuted is your problem, not anyone elses.

I started a few threads around here. At none of them did I even mention birds. You must be confusing me with someone else.

No, I am addressing your claims that birds of different species do not flock together.

Where did I make such a claim. True though it may be. Just as different species of fish school with their own species.

You made the claim. I am not responsible for your memory issues.

And true though it is not, you still want to stand by it? lol Okey dokey.

Because he's a racist. He's new and he's shitting all over the board. He can't see me, so I can say whatever I want about him. But that's all true. LOL

White supremacists say the same thing. As a matter of fact, ALL terrorist groups say the same thing. We really need the "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001" reinstated.

He's actually challenging your theory of flocks with biological facts. The fact you don't like being refuted is your problem, not anyone elses.

I started a few threads around here. At none of them did I even mention birds. You must be confusing me with someone else.

In post #7 of this thread you stated:
"Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish."

Does any of that look familiar?

White supremacists say the same thing. As a matter of fact, ALL terrorist groups say the same thing. We really need the "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001" reinstated.
Agreed on white supremacists, disagreed on the Patriot Act. The Act shredded the Constitution by empowering the Federal government and weakening individual rights.

In post #7 of this thread you stated:
"Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish."

Does any of that look familiar?

He's huffing paint right now.
He might remember to come back to the thread........maybe.

Agreed on white supremacists, disagreed on the Patriot Act. The Act shredded the Constitution by empowering the Federal government and weakening individual rights.

Individual rights for whom, the bad guys?

Ok. Let's try it this way. Tell me which thread I mentioned birds in.

Yeah. And human caused global warming isn't real either, right? Go tell your stupidity to those who might believe it.

No doubt there have been people around here who told you. They may have even shown you graphs to prove it. But you are too stupid or get paid too well to believe it. Ever see the documentary "Greedy Lying Bastards?" You should see if there are any plans to make a "Greedy Lying Bastards 2." If they are, you should see if you can be in it.

I want you to tell me.
Over what time frame?
How do you know?

No.

You should see if there are any plans to make a "Greedy Lying Bastards 2." If they are, you should see if you can be in it.

If you run away instead of answering, you could be in a film called, "Deskeptify is a Pussy"

The fact is that proving something as huge as Climate Change and then understanding the proof requirements a massive amount of study.
I am fully in favor of limiting pollution as opposed to screaming Climate Change and then taxing Americans to pay for global studies.

I didn't say anything about climate change in my thread. I think it is best if people stick to what I did say in it.

For every citizen of this nation.

I want you to tell me.
Over what time frame?
How do you know?

No.

I didn't say anything about climate change in my thread. I think it is best if people stick to what I did say in it.

Do you remember what you did or didn't say in your threads?

Shall I post it all again? It was in THIS thread

I'm a United States citizen. I never lost any rights.

Agreed. It goes back to Ben Franklin's famous comment:

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

ummm.....THIS thread? Which is why I quoted it here.

Post #7.

I'm a United States citizen. I never lost any rights.
You gave up the right to privacy. Having your phones monitored, the books you check out from the library, etc.

Most of us have nothing to worry about but such information can be misused. What if a President or administration decides to use such info against those perceived as political enemies? It's not wise to empower a virtually all-powerful government with even more power. Weakening individual rights is all we have left.

President Ford reiterated a good quote before Congress in 1974:

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Forum List

Back