The Brownshirt Party

Is that all you do is post pictures?

You are such a fucking loser

No, I think for myself, eat healthy, exercise, read alot of books, write sometimes, earn decent money, I ride my motorcycle, date 2 attractive women, and enjoy life. to the fullest.

What do you do besides stuff your face and sit at the computer all the time with Fox News and Hate radio blairing in the back ground?

It is not I, that is a loser RSR, but as for being a fucker, I am proud to say I am one of the best.

{DING} "Your tatar tots are done!"

So much for ignoring me.

He is a member of an organization that stole their way into the White House, attacked the US on 9/11/01 murdering Americans.
That is Treason and Murder.
I bet when the noose is placed around his sorry neck, he will be a pile of sobbing shit.

You live a fantasy world and aren't bright enough to see it.

Oh yeah, you have been here longer than me....so does that mean I have to call you Sir or something?

Maybe you need to have the Banner Heading channged:
US MESSAGE BOARD
Where your voice Counts! (if you agree we some of us)

I see no evidence of your being "silenced". It seems that when anybody disagrees with you, you begin to turn to some inane "I'm being persecuted" whine that has no basis in evidence in any thread I have so far seen. People read your posts, then they answer them, then you "whine" about being persecuted. I haven't seen anybody say you must call Avatar "sir", I haven't seen him even say that you would be "punished".

I know it is "preemptive" inanity. People who expect others to act as they would if the tables were turned often attempt a "preemptive" whine to make it appear as if they really were persecuted if they actually do overstep. It is classic. Much like using "racist" where it would never apply in an argument.

Much like Godwin's Law we should make a new "law" about anybody preemptively whining about being "punished" in a thread automatically be considered the loser in a debate.

I see no evidence of your being "silenced". It seems that when anybody disagrees with you, you begin to turn to some inane "I'm being persecuted" whine that has no basis in evidence in any thread I have so far seen. People read your posts, then they answer them, then you "whine" about being persecuted. I haven't seen anybody say you must call Avatar "sir", I haven't seen him even say that you would be "punished".

I know it is "preemptive" inanity. People who expect others to act as they would if the tables were turned often attempt a "preemptive" whine to make it appear as if they really were persecuted if they actually do overstep. It is classic. Much like using "racist" where it would never apply in an argument.

Much like Godwin's Law we should make a new "law" about anybody preemptively whining about being "punished" in a thread automatically be considered the loser in a debate.

Maybe you could cut and paste my words that you define as "preemptive whining." and words of mine that lay claim to being persecuted.

My comment to Avavtor about calling him Sir was in response to his arrogant ‘pulling rank’ with “You are really in no position to demand anything from me Paul. I've been here a heck of a lot longer than you”.

Now I ask you neo-con Nazi wannabe, what’s it to you? You read as well as RSR writes.

You and Avavtor share ignorant arrogance.

Maybe you could cut and paste my words that you define as "preemptive whining." and words of mine that lay claim to being persecuted.

My comment to Avavtor about calling him Sir was in response to his arrogant ‘pulling rank’ with “You are really in no position to demand anything from me Paul. I've been here a heck of a lot longer than you”.

Now I ask you neo-con Nazi wannabe, what’s it to you? You read as well as RSR writes.

I quoted them. No reason to "cut and paste" them. Any time a person, as soon as they see a Moderator starts into a "make new rules to punish me" whine I can tell it is preemptive whining. His post was in answer to your first preemptive whine. It just gets silly. Move on if you don't think they have a valid point. Whining about getting "punished" isn't going to make us believe that it was because of your opinion. Not with much more eloquent opposing opinions who have been around here for so long.

One of the things I find amazing is how you are somehow able to ascertain my position on politics without ever reading any other post of mine than this one. It is amazing how wrong your assumption really is, it is amazing how silly such a response is.

You should run the "Ministry of Silly Posts" in a Monty Python skit. You'd fit right in.

If not a whine, exactly what is THIS post?

shattered, grow up. This website is turning into a juvenile place, where personal attacks are the norm. :mad:

Hardly suprising seeing that the majority of reactionary retards here see utterly unjustified national attacks as the norm....:lol:

Put it down to the Lilliputian's feelings of impotence when confronted with the gargantuan Gulliver.

In other words, when you can't beat the machine you taunt the driver. ;)

No, I think for myself, eat healthy, exercise, read alot of books, write sometimes, earn decent money, I ride my motorcycle, date 2 attractive women, and enjoy life. to the fullest.

What do you do besides stuff your face and sit at the computer all the time with Fox News and Hate radio blairing in the back ground?

It is not I, that is a loser RSR, but as for being a fucker, I am proud to say I am one of the best.

{DING} "Your tatar tots are done!"

Another fantasy like your kook 9-11 tales

I quoted them. No reason to "cut and paste" them. Any time a person, as soon as they see a Moderator starts into a "make new rules to punish me" whine I can tell it is preemptive whining. His post was in answer to your first preemptive whine. It just gets silly. Move on if you don't think they have a valid point. Whining about getting "punished" isn't going to make us believe that it was because of your opinion. Not with much more eloquent opposing opinions who have been around here for so long.

One of the things I find amazing is how you are somehow able to ascertain my position on politics without ever reading any other post of mine than this one. It is amazing how wrong your assumption really is, it is amazing how silly such a response is.

You should run the "Ministry of Silly Posts" in a Monty Python skit. You'd fit right in.

I originally came here merely to taunt RSR. It was at his invitation on another blog, after myself and many others have spent years responding to the same few subjects he is capable of writing about. Call in a habit or an obsession, I don't care. I call it a hobby.

I found the board interesting and it has become a hobby that has expanded beyond taunting my idiot neighbor. I admit that I jumped in without reading the rules and received a 10 day ban. No complaints. But after receiving a 3 point penalty for something not in the rules. I took offense. I perceived that a an abuse of Moderator power. I accept Avavtors explanation that the new owner changed the rules and he had been to busy to notice. I have no grudge against him.

I have read many of your posts. For the most part they are very well written, some what reasonable and thought out, but you come across to me as a person that supports the Bush mis-administration and all costs, willing to ignore logic about 9/11 to the point trying to mold excuses to back up their ridiculous conspiracy.
You aren’t alone. Many people do not want to believe that they people occupying the seat of government would attack it’s own citizens. I did not want to believe it. I felt no fondness for Bush and his bunch before 9/11. When I witnessed the collapses on tv 9/11, I found it hard to believe that 2 building fell from planes hitting them, it just didn’t feel right to me, but I did not elaborate on it. I knew nothing of Building 7 for along time. When a few different people tried to convince me that the gov’t was an inside job, I told them that they were crazy.

One day I was on my computer watching the 5 frame clip of the Pentagon attack, that the Pentagon released in March 2002. I then when to a site that had the frame clips separate. I was looking at Frame 2 which was the first frame with the fireball. I noticed that there was a white trail of exhaust above the ground leading into the fire ball. The exhaust was in the other frames after #2, but it was dissipating. I then took a close look at an enlarged frame #1.
http://www.boston.com/news/packages/underattack/news/pentagon_image_1.htm
I found the exhaust just above the right hand orange traffic cone. It is white an squiggly do to exiting a jet engine in a vortex fashion. Although the object with the jet engine is not 100% discernable do to the speed it was traveling and the dark background, I could nmake out the exhaust was coming from a rear mounted engine and the craft had a V shaped tail. I could also tell that it was nt a shiny silver commercial American Airliner with engines mounted on the wing midsection, an a large AA painted on the tail. That did it for me. I began looking at the whole 9/11 picture and I found many glaring holes in the official 9/11 story. Y

I do not expect you to change your mind. You are in your comfort zone and like many others, to investigate further would turn your world upside down and upset you to a point were you aren’t able to cope. Maybe things will become clearer to you in the future and you will be forced to deal with. I am forced to deal with it and I do. It is my nature to attempt to educate all that I can concerning the truth. I accept that many like yourself will not believe or attempt to examine. So I just say, “Next,” and move on.

Forum List

Back