The Brownshirt Party

Exactly- justified Bush Bashing.
I hope the bastard stands trial for murder and treason.

Nothing justified about it. I believe I used the term "bullshit," not "justified."

Please feel free to support your allegations of murder and treason, but with factual evidence, not some "Christopher Marlowe really wrote Shakespeare conspiracy theory."

I've often wondered about that. Since Marlowe died before Shakespeare, if Shakespeare produced work after Marlowe's death (from memory in a pub brawl in Deptford, London - I think), then it would have been reasonably easy to put the sword to that idea.

Sorry, thread drift I know.

I find the Hitler-Bush comparisons distasteful. Unless and until AWOL Bush and Five Deferments Cheney refuse to stand down at the end of their terms the comparisons are invalid. If they refuse to stand down and effectively mount a coup then the comparison will be valid.

I agree with your closing thoughts, but your second paragraph is somewhat misleading. It is the Bush administration which mislead this nation into the invasion of Iraq...It was, and is, the Bush administration that continues to insist that "progress" is being made in Iraq, despite the evidence to the contrary...It was, and is, the Bush administration that conflates Iraq with al Qaeda in a attempt to justify the continued quagmire in Iraq...Need I go on? There are so many more.

You guys keep claiming the Bush administration mislead people to war. The problem is repeating yourself a billion times doesnt make it true.

Progress is being made in Iraq. And Al qaida members are in Iraq fighting us. Where have you been?

You guys keep claiming the Bush administration mislead people to war. The problem is repeating yourself a billion times doesnt make it true.

Progress is being made in Iraq. And Al qaida members are in Iraq fighting us. Where have you been?

and they ignore how Dems siad the same things about Saddam and WMD's for years, as Pres Bush

I don’t give a crap what you do or do not believe. I know who I am, and who I was in the past. I can tell from your "Christian " remarks in your signature, and your war support that you are a screwed up plastic Christian. You come across as being on some kind of Power trip with your "Super" moderator title. I bet you have an ego the size of Texas and you must think that you are really special, just as you made up your own rule and gave me ‘3 points ‘ for a ‘Rule’ you pulled out of your butt. I checked the rules and your ego points were reversed.

So now you can prove that you are fair and debate, or you can prove me correct and make up a new rule to ‘punish me.’

You are really in no position to demand anything from me Paul. I've been here a heck of a lot longer than you and demonstrated my debating skills many times. Quite frankly I don't really care what you think of me because I have nothing to prove. I will respond to whom I want to and when I want to.

As for the ding. Scott changed the rule shortly before your arrival. Ive been busy havent been around alot and didnt realize that. So sue me.

When you provide me something worthwhile to debate you on, ill debate you. Till then ill just ignore you as the troll I think you are.

Exactly- justified Bush Bashing.
I hope the bastard stands trial for murder and treason.

In order for that to happen he would have to commit treason and murder. Either that or youd have to completely ignore the rule of law and have a show trial just to punish him for disagreeing with you. Which is far more likely the case.

Heck, they found Jesus Christ guilty and put him to death and He was perfect. What chance does George Bush or anyone else have?

I've often wondered about that. Since Marlowe died before Shakespeare, if Shakespeare produced work after Marlowe's death (from memory in a pub brawl in Deptford, London - I think), then it would have been reasonably easy to put the sword to that idea.

Sorry, thread drift I know.

I find the Hitler-Bush comparisons distasteful. Unless and until AWOL Bush and Five Deferments Cheney refuse to stand down at the end of their terms the comparisons are invalid. If they refuse to stand down and effectively mount a coup then the comparison will be valid.

Bush wasnt AWOL. He had the points he needed for an honorable discharge. See Bush was more than happy to release his military record to the public. Still cant figure out why John Kerry wouldnt if he was such a war hero.

You are really in no position to demand anything from me Paul. I've been here a heck of a lot longer than you and demonstrated my debating skills many times. Quite frankly I don't really care what you think of me because I have nothing to prove. I will respond to whom I want to and when I want to.

As for the ding. Scott changed the rule shortly before your arrival. Ive been busy havent been around alot and didnt realize that. So sue me.

When you provide me something worthwhile to debate you on, ill debate you. Till then ill just ignore you as the troll I think you are.

Paul is a cry baby and been bounced off several boards (and was banned for ten days here)

He is a troll in the classic sense - and a mental midget. Personal attacks is really all he has as far as debate skills

In order for that to happen he would have to commit treason and murder. Either that or youd have to completely ignore the rule of law and have a show trial just to punish him for disagreeing with you. Which is far more likely the case.

Heck, they found Jesus Christ guilty and put him to death and He was perfect. What chance does George Bush or anyone else have?

So much for ignoring me.

He is a member of an organization that stole their way into the White House, attacked the US on 9/11/01 murdering Americans.
That is Treason and Murder.
I bet when the noose is placed around his sorry neck, he will be a pile of sobbing shit.

You live a fantasy world and aren't bright enough to see it.

Oh yeah, you have been here longer than me....so does that mean I have to call you Sir or something?

Maybe you need to have the Banner Heading channged:
US MESSAGE BOARD
Where your voice Counts! (if you agree we some of us)

The problem is repeating yourself a billion times doesnt make it true.

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate :D

im very annoyed with my party. I feel the republican party has abandoned true conservatives, but to be fair, its not as if the democrats are any more welcoming, i mean , lol, look what they did to good ole joe lieberman, if their isnt room for him in your party, what does that say?.

I guess its extreme left vs extreme right

too bad goood ole regular folks like you and me couldnt run the republican and democratic party.

But, i dont see any camps, stars, missing jews, and only one arguable bad invasion, but not to take over the world.

I think paul revere is nuts. And im sorry, he hasnt done anything to prove my theory about him wrong.

all ive heard from him, is jews bad, jews bad, america bad.

thats not much to go on.

his reasons, are so blatantly false, and anti-semetic, and propagandist, its like gerbels handed him the links.

Forum List

Back