The Brownshirt Party

I could be misreading you but I didn't cite the Soviet example to try and prove the existence of a conspiracy. What I meant was that in order to try and keep secret whatever he was up to, Stalin and his inner circle, would simply kill anyone who could leak the info. In a totalitarian state the ruler doesn't fear the ruled. If 9/11 was a LIHOP/MIHOP conspiracy it would have taken so many people to run it that the info would have leaked by now and i mean good evidence, not pure speculation. To avoid that happening a lot of those people involved would have had to be silenced. I don't recall reports of great numbers of federal government being reported missing.

No, I didn't think you did. I was saying why the current Admin could never get away with the same time of sledgehammer coverups that Stalin and Lenin could because that many people going missing would set the press all over them like Drunk on Saint Patrick's Day.

No, I didn't think you did. I was saying why the current Admin could never get away with the same time of sledgehammer coverups that Stalin and Lenin could because that many people going missing would set the press all over them like Drunk on Saint Patrick's Day.

Yes, sorry I did misread you - yes, it just beggars belief. I simply can't accept the LIHOP/MIHOP industry.

If you have a problem with a moderator, or the way the board is moderated, feel free to contact one or both of the other two staff members via PM with your complaint.

A staff member's actions as a moderator are NOT subject to debate in a public forum. Period. End of story.

I had a proble. I contacted Scooter and he resolved it.

I was the first to nominate you for the position, I hope this power hasn't gone to your head.

So you are saying that a Staff member that chooces to have an openly negative conversation about a member, rather that sending a PM or email, then that Staff member is free to do so without the member being free to respond?????

I had a proble. I contacted Scooter and he resolved it.

I was the first to nominate you for the position, I hope this power hasn't gone to your head.

So you are saying that a Staff member that chooces to have an openly negative conversation about a member, rather that sending a PM or email, then that Staff member is free to do so without the member being free to respond?????

Correctiom I had a problem.

(two counting my spelling!)
icon_oops.gif

Forum List

Back