The Brown candidate in MA

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I'm curious.

If Coakley had once sold naked pictures of herself for $1,000, wouldn't it be covered 24/7 in the media and wouldn't the Republicans react with outrage and say things like DO YOU WANT THIS WOMAN WITH LOOSE MORALS in the government?

I think so.

Yet Brown gets a total pass.

:eusa_eh:

I'm curious.

If Coakley had once sold naked pictures of herself for $1,000, wouldn't it be covered 24/7 in the media and wouldn't the Republicans react with outrage and say things like DO YOU WANT THIS WOMAN WITH LOOSE MORALS in the government?

I think so.

Have no fear, I expect you will hear from the MSM anytime now. Especially if Brown is elected.

His naughty bits are covered. The pics were in Cosmo for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

And if smoking weed and having Vince Foster killed didn't stop people from voting for Clinton, why should anyone care about this?

I'm curious.

I think so.

I can see you're fauxtraged over this...

I'm curious.

I think so.

Yep. More projection and faux outrage. I'm a right winger - would I care if any politician had posed nude? Nope.

Except Nancy Pelosi...... :ack-1:.....:eusa_sick:

I'm curious.

I think so.

Of course he does. It does amaze me how often the (D) or (R) makes when it comes to one's view point on an issue. The unfortunate part is, neither side can call shenanigans on this type of hypocrisy since both parties do it. hell, all you have to do is look in the local papers from this week.

If Reid were a Republican, his comments would have been ranted about by the Democrats..
If Brown were a Democrat, the Republicans would have (for the most part) been up in arms about those photos.

-TSO

I'm curious.

I think so.

Yep. More projection and faux outrage. I'm a right winger - would I care if any politician had posed nude? Nope.

Except Nancy Pelosi...... :ack-1:.....:eusa_sick:

There are laws against torture, you know...lol

I would choose waterboarding over being forced to look at nude pics of Pelosi...

I'm curious.

I think so.

I agree.

well, he IS a guy. she'd be a harlot.

It's a rock and a hard place for you lefties isn't it.

You can't come out and say there is anything wrong with it but you can't let it pass either.

A terrible conundrum. :lol:

one has to wonder why it's all the white men who are so insulted by it. the black folk i know figure it was a friend who screwed up linguistically because of generational differences.

just sayin.

and it seems that the repubs are the ones who seem to have trouble letting it pass.

just sayin.

You can't come out and say there is anything wrong with it but you can't let it pass either.

one has to wonder why it's all the white men who are so insulted by it. the black folk i know figure it was a friend who screwed up linguistically because of generational differences.

just sayin.

and it seems that the repubs are the ones who seem to have trouble letting it pass.

just sayin.

i think you might be lost. ;)

just sayin.

everybody in mass already knows about the pix, btw.

as far as i can tell, nobody cares and it's been brought up every time he runs.

go figure, huh?

I'm curious.

I think so.

it's pretty old news. i'm working myself into a lather over coakley's campaign spelling massachusetts wrong in her attack ad.

the horror....

just sayin.

just sayin.

i think you might be lost. ;)

just sayin.

everybody in mass already knows about the pix, btw.

as far as i can tell, nobody cares and it's been brought up every time he runs.

go figure, huh?
I suppose at least he's not a pretty, empty suit, like Mitten.

:lol:

I'm curious.

I think so.

I agree.

well, he IS a guy. she'd be a harlot.
Quite the double standard, IMO.

I'd vote for him. YUM YUM!

original.aspx

Brown was just 22 when he won Cosmo's "America's Sexiest Man" competition. Cosmo wrote that "adorably sexy" Brown likes "slinky girls" and that he wasn't shy about taking his clothes off. "I'm not ashamed of my body," Brown told Cosmo. "I work hard enough to keep it in shape. When you go to the beach, you automatically seek out the best bodies, female and male. Why should it be different in a magazine?" Upon reading the full spread, girls will discover that Brown, a self-described patriot, is someone they should want to "snuggle over the longer haul." (I'm thinking campaign slogans here─"Brown: A Senator You Can Snuggle.")

Who likes the Snugglie?

I'm curious.

I think so.

it's pretty old news. i'm working myself into a lather over coakley's campaign spelling massachusetts wrong in her attack ad.

the horror....

Well, to her credit she did get rid of all the terrorists in Afghanistan...

Or was that to Barry's credit?

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back