The bronze that filled Humberto with pride For the first time since 2008 Cuba wins a medal

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Although he knows that many find his favorite subject difficult, Humberto Riverón Valdés – bronze medal winner in the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) held in Thailand this past July – notes that the notion is relative.

”For me, gaining a Philosophy degree is one of the most difficult things I could imagine. I have an affinity for Math, I like it,” he states without hesitation.

Humberto has been taking part in global competitions since 10th grade. He participated in the Central American tournament in his first year of high-school. In 11th grade he competed in Latin American and International competitions, during which he received an honorable mention. Despite the rigor of these events, now in his final year of study Humberto’s chances of winning greatly improved thanks to better preparation.

Finally in 2015, he reaped the benefits of a well defined competition and training strategy.
The bronze that filled Humberto with pride › Cuba › Granma - Official voice of the PCC

You have to check out how the competitions are run.

Wow!

Cut my legs and call me shortie!

Bloody amazing!

Forum List

Back