The Brits Never Learned from Us

In the U.K., 58% of burglaries occur while someone is home. In the U.S.A., the figure is only 28%.

I bet I can guess why.

How Gun Ownership Saves Lives
What are their gun crime and homicide rates
Does it matter if YOU are the one home and your government says you cannot protect yourself of your wife and children?
My government nor the British one says that. Now what are their gun crime and homicide rates.

In the U.K., 58% of burglaries occur while someone is home. In the U.S.A., the figure is only 28%.

I bet I can guess why.

Glad you asked.
London's murder rate surpasses New York's for 1st time ever

Plus we don't have Islamos walking into clubs and work places with fully automatic machine guns like they do in Europe.

Have a nice day and thanks again!

I bet I can guess why.

Glad you asked.

Plus we don't have Islamos walking into clubs and work places with fully automatic machine guns like they do in Europe.

You forgot to answer the question in your haste to lust over Islam. I wonder if you'll ever get around to answering. Probably not.

The UK is ranked 44Th in murder by guns and the US 10th in the world. Somebody has not learned and it ain't the Brits.

I bet I can guess why.

Glad you asked.

You forgot to answer the question in your haste to lust over Islam. I wonder if you'll ever get around to answering. Probably not.
Seems your love to protect your Islamic masters blurred your vision, I provided the link.

I bet I can guess why.

Glad you asked.

Seems your love to protect your Islamic masters blurred your vision, I provided the link.
Your link says 1 more person was killed in London than in New York in February. You forgot to answer my question in your haste to lust over Islam. I wonder if you'll ever get around to answering. Probably not.

I bet I can guess why.

Glad you asked.

Your link says 1 more person was killed in London than in New York in February. You forgot to answer my question in your haste to lust over Islam. I wonder if you'll ever get around to answering. Probably not.
Want to make a comparison with the US of A?

The 751 No-Go Zones of France

I bet I can guess why.

Glad you asked.

Anna Paulina on Twitter

Glad you asked.

Want to make a comparison with the US of A?

The 751 No-Go Zones of France
Lol dodged again

Glad you asked.

Anna Paulina on Twitter
Lol dodged again

I bet I can guess why.

So you want to duke it out in front of your house mates?

Why .?

I don't get your post.. don't you want to make love to your mate? Make a cup of coffee, clean your clothes

Why do you want to fight some one in your own house?

Brits, as well as American libs, do not even want the choice of owning a gun to protect themselves and their property.
It's fine that they don't want a gun, but they don't even want you to have the choice.

A good thing to, they may have 30,000 gun deaths a year too. While I’m not happy we have that many needless deaths here, I am happy, I guess, that we’re the only nation that hasn’t developed the stones to realize it’s a dumbass thing to have this many people with guns in this day and age.

I bet I can guess why.

So you want to duke it out in front of your house mates?

Why .?

I don't get your post.. don't you want to make love to your mate? Make a cup of coffee, clean your clothes

Why do you want to fight some one in your own house?

:cuckoo:

I bet I can guess why.

We have lower gun crime and homicide rates when you factor out negroes and Latinos in America. The biggest factor in determining crime rates is minority demographics, not gun ownership rates.
Oh you have less crime in flyover country where there are no people? Do tell.

Forum List

Back