The Bridge to far: Buchanan out at MSNBC.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Very unfortunate. I enjoyed Pat's insight. Very smart man.

NEW YORK (AP) — MSNBC dropped conservative commentator Pat Buchanan on Thursday, four months after suspending him following the publication of his latest book.

The book "Suicide of a Superpower" contained chapters titled "The End of White America" and "The Death of Christian America." Critics called the book racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic, charges Buchanan denied.
Pat Buchanan out at MSNBC - Yahoo! News

Hopefully he pops up on the "McLaughin Group" every now and then. I can't stand Rich Lowry.

This was a very big mistake on MSNBC's part.

You don't silence people like Pat, you debate them and try to show why they are wrong.

Very unfortunate.

He’ll survive. There are plenty of other venues willing to accommodate Pat.

I enjoyed Pat's insight.

I wouldn’t say ‘enjoyed,’ but it’s good to monitor the ‘thinking’ of culture warriors.

Very smart man.

Clever, rather than ‘smart,’ Gingrich-esque, if you will.

Otherwise, MSNBC’s ‘letting him go’ is a non-issue.

Very unfortunate.
He’ll survive. There are plenty of other venues willing to accommodate Pat.

I enjoyed Pat's insight.
I wouldn’t say ‘enjoyed,’ but it’s good to monitor the ‘thinking’ of culture warriors.

Very smart man.
Clever, rather than ‘smart,’ Gingrich-esque, if you will.

Otherwise, MSNBC’s ‘letting him go’ is a non-issue.

I disagree: he is smart, he's an excellent writer, and he's intellectually honest.

None of that means that he is correct.

Very unfortunate. I enjoyed Pat's insight. Very smart man.

NEW YORK (AP) — MSNBC dropped conservative commentator Pat Buchanan on Thursday, four months after suspending him following the publication of his latest book.

The book "Suicide of a Superpower" contained chapters titled "The End of White America" and "The Death of Christian America." Critics called the book racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic, charges Buchanan denied.
Pat Buchanan out at MSNBC - Yahoo! News

Hopefully he pops up on the "McLaughin Group" every now and then. I can't stand Rich Lowry.
:lol: I'm with you on Lowry being replaced by Pat.

This is bullshit.

Buchanan hasn't said anything new. We all knew where he was coming from.

It's a shame MSNBC has become like FOX News.

:evil:

None of that means that he is correct.

Let’s just say Pat’s not smart enough to know he’s wrong on many issues, such as equal access to the law or civil rights. Otherwise he’d stop exhibiting his ignorance accordingly.
I don't think intelligence is the issue. George Will is intelligent. I don't agree with him, either.

Yet they give that blabbering, race hustling, bigot asshole Al Sharpton an hour every night.

Breathtaking.
And yet cons support Buchanan, a racist and anti-semite, who makes no bones about either.
Buchanan is neither racist or anti-semitic.

He is just honest and realistic in his non PC views.

But that's why the lefties hate him. :doubt:

Yet they give that blabbering, race hustling, bigot asshole Al Sharpton an hour every night.

Breathtaking.
And yet cons support Buchanan, a racist and anti-semite, who makes no bones about either.

Then someone tricked him into saying racist, anti semitic comments.

Buchanan is also a holocaust denier, he challenged the historical record that thousands of Jews were gassed to death by diesel exhaust at Treblinka:
"Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide to kill anybody." -New Republic, 10/22/90
If Buchanan was attacking any other group he would have been fired long ago, yet he is allowed to continue spewing his hatred But Jews have company on Buchanan's hate list, the Blacks.
Racial Segregation “In the late 1940’s and 1950’s…race was never a preoccupation with us, we rarely thought about it…. There were no politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The ‘Negroes’ of Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses, playgrounds and churches; and we had ours.” - Right From the Beginning (1990)

Breathtaking.

I'm a Lefty, and I don't hate him at all, as I've demonstrated in this thread. And as other Lefties have. #WingnutFail

I'm a Lefty, and I don't hate him at all, as I've demonstrated in this thread. And as other Lefties have. #WingnutFail

No matter how many time anyone who is perceived as liberal or left, says or proves they do not hate a conservative, wingnuts will protest. Why?

they need enemies. if you were viewed as an opponent and not an enemy, they'd have to give you the due respect deserved an opponent

:eusa_angel:

Breathtaking.

The "race hustling" meme is so 20 years ago.

Sharpton grew up and out of it.

You should too.

I love when the race pimps get "reformed" by the liberal elite.

Sharpton and Jackson are the same two assholes they've always been.

Forum List

Back