The Brainwashing of My Dad

Nope...you fags dont operate where I live.
Don't kid yourself, Trumpfags are only about 32% of the population. Leave the trailer park and you are in the danger zone.

Like I said...you fags dont operate where I live.
There are far to many people that carry.
Make sure you let me know next time the Klan is going to march where you live.

I heard they're marching tomorrow, in the woods out back of my house. :rolleyes:
I heard a lot of stuff marches out your backwoods.

Ya might want to check your backyard.....BOO!!!!

`
`

I spend a few hours a month volunteering at a retirement/nursing home. Because of the arguments and animosity it has caused, no public room TV is allowed to show Fox or CNN news. No radios are allowed to play any "talk shows". It worked.

So no news is good news?

That place sounds like the movie " one who flew over the cuckoo's nest"

You don't see the problem here?

God damn girl it's called censorship, it's called control, it's called " we tell you what to believe"

Fuck you

It's called indoctrination...and you don't see a fucking problem with that?

At the end of the movie do you know why the Indian killed jack character. ?
Do you ?

To save his soul to not being indoctrination ..that Indian killed him so jack wouldn't confrom to nurse ratchet..that Indian saved his soul..

My dad survived the depression and WWII by the skin of his teeth. I think he and his generation could see past the hyperbole. Liberals and conservatives and all their political games we see clear as day. We want the truth, and there is the TRUTH. Brainwashing and conformism be damned.

The alt-right should watch it to find out what happened to you
I played golf and had crab at the clubhouse for lunch today...then came home and worked on my jeep.... that's what happened to me today...tomorrow I'm taking my RV to the lake to catch some bass and meet some friends....that's what happened to me....
When did you start hating nonwhites?
When did bass become a euphemism for non-whites?

Forum List

Back