The BP Gulf Oil Crisis May Be A Cap And Tax "Inside Job"

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

While I am not ready to draw conclusions that Barry destroyed the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Rig (Wiki) to pass his 'Cap and Tax' Legislation, these are the facts as of today:

1. The April 20, 2010 massive explosion (Wiki) that started this Crisis is yet to be explained.

2. No alarms sounded off before the blast (ABC News).

3. Halliburton is the contractor building REX84 Concentration Camps on US Military Bases (story and story) and just happens to be the contractor responsible for the concrete work that was underway to begin this Crisis (Huffington Post + Wall Street Journal).

4. Barry is heavily involved in the Chicago Climate Exchange (story) that wants to put a price on carbon to make your energy bills 'necessarily skyrocket' ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4"]Barry Will Make Million On This Energy Scam[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHQGPKir0I"]Glenn Beck Sees Barry's "Game Plan" Very Clearly[/ame]

5. This BP Gulf Oil Crisis has been mishandled from Day One! The right course of action to take on April 20, 2010 was to:

My USMB Energy Topic:

A. Bring in Super Suck International High Volume Pumps (Post #6).
B. Surround the Deepwater Horizon Crime Scene with Skirted Booms (pic) like this (pic).
C. Vacuum up the oil and seawater, separate the oil, and ship the reclaimed oil for processing into the supply pipeline.

6. Barry, our U.S. Federal Govt and BP have refused assistance from the entire world (story and Super Suck International story).

7. Barry has refused to waive the Jones Act that would allow foreign ships to lend assistance (story).

8. The Federal Government appears willing to 'manage this Crisis,' but they are NOT looking for any real solutions. I have unanswered emails to BP on how to stop the flow of oil into the Gulf dating back to May and the US Coast Guard is taking forever to evaluate the merits of my Pressure-Sheath Technology Solution (My White Paper).

9. Anyone with any common sense knows very well that 'Dispersants' (Wiki) are very dangerous (story) and very much 'illegal' (story) in many places around the world. The great thing about oil and water is they do not mix together 'and' oil is lighter than water, which makes 'skimming' and 'vacuuming' the oil slick that much easier. The oil rising to the top of the Gulf allows people to do something about cleaning up BP's Mess, but adding dispersant agents causes the oil to create columns 'below' the surface making clean up a difficult or impossible chore. Damage to the Gulf Ecosystem is 'INCREASING' (story) from the use of these Dispersants, because Barry wants to create the biggest 'Crisis' possible ...

Barry and all of his Czars cannot be this STUPID, which means they are deliberately making things far worse to get the biggest bang for their Chicago Climate Exchange buck ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Satan (Rahm Emanuel) is the real President at this point. I really do believe this evil creature is capable of anything. So this wouldn't surprise me.

The current President is a mere prop at this point. Satan AKA Rahm Emanuel calls all the shots in this White House. This idea isn't so far-fetched once you realize who's really running the show.

Forum List

Back