The boy's overnight party.

Sep 12, 2008
My boy is in the band in High School. The band is having an overnight party tonight. In five minutes, I will be leaving to go there to help chaperone the 11-6am shift.

They worked hard all year and deserve a great party. But not too fun.

I am bringing cookies and no doze.

My boy is in the band in High School. The band is having an overnight party tonight. In five minutes, I will be leaving to go there to help chaperone the 11-6am shift.

Good times! Be glad it's band. My son was in cross country, the overnights were here! :eek:

All the kids were sober when they left at 5:30. My boy has to do something else in two hours so we are chilling at an all night diner.

The party was lots of fun. Good food, games that kept everyone moving and busy. They got to use the school overnight.

But right now the boy is laying down in the booth, and I am feeling the effects of being up for 22 hours.

He has yet another school event that will keep him going till five tonight.

I think it amazing brave of you to admit that your son is in band, Baruch.

Most fathers would just say their son is dead rather than admit that he's a band geek.

:eusa_whistle:

My son is also somewhat musically inclined.

Why...he learned to play the radio slightly before he was 15 years old.

His mother was so proud.

Been there done that.
Watch out for the "wanderers".

About 1am I started the "15 ft. rule"...no one is allowed within 15ft. near a door.
(it was in a practice gymnasium). After about the fifth time catching kids in hallways outisde of the room who managed to dart out while attention was elswhere..I learned.

Those high school band kids are wild. :lol:

Good luck, don't get too stressed, they'll be gone after breakfast.

what is this concept "too much fun"?

as the song says.....like having too much money...aint no such thing....

no matter what they say i ve done i aint ever had too much fun

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcw4yoIseo[/ame]

Forum List

Back