The Boy in the Box Case

krisy said:
I can't click on the link,but I know which case you are talking about. I just saw a show on it the other day,coincidentally. That is sad,and if I remember,they still don't know who the poor kid is. It broke my heart.

Sorry, it works now. There is a lot of circumstancial evidence pointing at a foster home located within the area where he was found. Some crazy women also said her mother bought him and killed him in a mad frenzy. Both stories seem the most plausible, but can't be proven without out a shadow of a doubt. The suspects and best leads are listed
near the bottom of the page after the investigators and original police officers are introduced.

I think I may have missed part of the show,but this article has more info than the show did. I am wondering if they could have researched the two scars by going to local hospitals and finding out about children birth to 4 that may have had surgeries in the areas where this boy had his scars. Maybe they did and I missed that. I doubt hospital records form that long ago would be very eay to find.

Forum List

Back