The Bourne Supremacy

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
Saw it yesterday, I'll give it 3 out of a possible 5 stars.
Good movie. Similar to the first. Perhaps more action than the first, but the previous plot was a bit better I thought. Not much of a surprise this being a sequel and all.

I think I'll have to agree with others that the directing sort of sucked. Lots of cool car chases though and good acting by the cast as a whole.

What a treat that Joan Allen has a prominent role in the movie, I had no Idea she was in it and I think she's bodacious.

And, no, I've never used that word in a sentence before. :boobies:

nycflasher said:
Saw it yesterday, I'll give it 3 out of a possible 5 stars.
Good movie. Similar to the first. Perhaps more action than the first, but the previous plot was a bit better I thought. Not much of a surprise this being a sequel and all.

I think I'll have to agree with others that the directing sort of sucked. Lots of cool car chases though and good acting by the cast as a whole.

What a treat that Joan Allen has a prominent role in the movie, I had no Idea she was in it and I think she's bodacious.

And, no, I've never used that word in a sentence before. :boobies:

I freakin' loved this movie, 5 out of 5 stars.

The writing, acting, directing and especially the score were superb, IMO.

Much more action than the last movie, a quicker pace too.

And the last line of the movie ROCKED..."Why don't you get some rest...you look tired." Perfect way to go out of the movie!!

I saw this tonight it was ok I was totally lost cause I didn't see the first one but I have to say Matt was hot and I liked the Russian dude that killed his girlfriend he was hot too ! 3 out of 5 hottie stars ! :banana:

I loved the movie..I give it 5 out of 5 :banana: Matt was so hot in this movie..Oh my god..But there is one thing I didn't like about the movie was that the camera needed to stay still for some of the car chases made me sick but I would so go back and see it again..Loved it..

Forum List

Back