The Boss is in the Building and Will Campaign for Obama

i just figure if the leftists are so impressed by having the us's most famous rapist campaigning for obama, they'd like to have the us's second most famous rapist along, as well.
Whatever it was, it wasn't rape rape.

/noted liberal spokeshag Whoopie Goldberg

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the left shit themselves at the hint of someone on the right making that sort of distinction?

Yes, they did. And you'll take their double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead hands.

If it weren't for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

whatever happens at celebrity event . president still needs to produce strong peformance in next two debates to have a chance of winning

I was talking about the dead guy.
alright. well anyway the point is any celebrity endorsement will not matter if he does not turn up for next two debates.

Tell me the truth. Are there really people in the world who say, 'I wasn't sure who to vote for, until I saw who Bruce Springsteen was supporting'?

I was talking about the dead guy.
alright. well anyway the point is any celebrity endorsement will not matter if he does not turn up for next two debates.

Tell me the truth. Are there really people in the world who say, 'I wasn't sure who to vote for, until I saw who Bruce Springsteen was supporting'?
i doubt celebrtiy endorsement make any difference at all to be honest on either conservative or liberal side.

Un-American Bruce Springsteen who also disrespects the National Anthem.

Would we expect any less from our America hating first familly?

You dumb turd ball. First off, he began to play it in public in 2004, and it's hardly disrespectful. Anyone who's not an asswipe could tell it was done with creativity and respect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A3VA9huIp8]Bruce Springsteen - Star Spangled Banner - YouTube[/ame]

Un-American Bruce Springsteen who also disrespects the National Anthem.

Would we expect any less from our America hating first familly?

You dumb turd ball. First off, he began to play it in public in 2004, and it's hardly disrespectful. Anyone who's not an asswipe could tell it was done with creativity and respect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A3VA9huIp8]Bruce Springsteen - Star Spangled Banner - YouTube[/ame]
he is a very proud american. A great singer as well.

:clap2::clap2:

Rocker Bruce Springsteen once said he wouldn't perform during the 2012 presidential campaign. But he's changed his mind!!!!!!:eusa_clap::D

President Obama's campaign said today that Springsteen will appear along with ex-President Bill Clinton a pro-Obama rally Thursday in Parma, Ohio.

"Bruce Springsteen's values echo what the President and Vice President (Biden) stand for: hard work, fairness, integrity," said Jim Messina, Obama for America's campaign manager. "His appearances will help with our get out the vote effort in these critical swing states and we are thrilled with his ongoing support."

:udaman:
dance.gif

bruce.jpg

LINK

Geee........w0w..........that should really swing the election:2up:

Nobody cares

Rocker Bruce Springsteen once said he wouldn't perform during the 2012 presidential campaign. But he's changed his mind!!!!!!:eusa_clap::D

President Obama's campaign said today that Springsteen will appear along with ex-President Bill Clinton a pro-Obama rally Thursday in Parma, Ohio.

"Bruce Springsteen's values echo what the President and Vice President (Biden) stand for: hard work, fairness, integrity," said Jim Messina, Obama for America's campaign manager. "His appearances will help with our get out the vote effort in these critical swing states and we are thrilled with his ongoing support."

dance.gif

bruce.jpg

LINK

Nobody cares
no celebrity endorsement has any real effect on either side

dance.gif

bruce.jpg

LINK

Nobody cares

you mean YOU don't care.... i guess it only matters when you put aging actors onstage at the GOP convention.

but congratulations on actually using your words instead of posting another dumbass picture. perhaps one day you'll graduate to actually discussing issues.

Forum List

Back