The Boss is in the Building and Will Campaign for Obama

Aug 7, 2012
:clap2::clap2:

Rocker Bruce Springsteen once said he wouldn't perform during the 2012 presidential campaign. But he's changed his mind!!!!!!:eusa_clap::D

President Obama's campaign said today that Springsteen will appear along with ex-President Bill Clinton a pro-Obama rally Thursday in Parma, Ohio.

"Bruce Springsteen's values echo what the President and Vice President (Biden) stand for: hard work, fairness, integrity," said Jim Messina, Obama for America's campaign manager. "His appearances will help with our get out the vote effort in these critical swing states and we are thrilled with his ongoing support."

:udaman:
dance.gif

bruce.jpg

LINK

He's perfectly entitled to support whoever he wants. But anyone who is influenced by the endorsement of a celebrity is a mindless moron.

Sometimes I think God must really hate us because he took Frank Zappa and John Lennon and stuck us with Bruce 1-2-3-4!! Springstein and Ringo

Bruce is a 1%, Is he paying his fair share? He doesn't even play the song by himself! The band travels on roads and bridges built by us, we wrote the stupid songs

How does he feel about people who pirate his music off the internet without paying him?

Last edited:
:clap2::clap2:

Rocker Bruce Springsteen once said he wouldn't perform during the 2012 presidential campaign. But he's changed his mind!!!!!!:eusa_clap::D

President Obama's campaign said today that Springsteen will appear along with ex-President Bill Clinton a pro-Obama rally Thursday in Parma, Ohio.

"Bruce Springsteen's values echo what the President and Vice President (Biden) stand for: hard work, fairness, integrity," said Jim Messina, Obama for America's campaign manager. "His appearances will help with our get out the vote effort in these critical swing states and we are thrilled with his ongoing support."

:udaman:
dance.gif

bruce.jpg

LINK

Springsteen - Elitist, Liberal Communist.

Fuck him

:lol: Hypocrisy much?

a 1%er, who has a part time farmer come in and grow some tomoatoes on his New Jersey porperty so he can take advantage of a tax break that drops his property tax bill on his 200 acres by over 90% to $4600 bucks a year, hell, I pay over twice that....

but hey, its all about paying that fair share...:rolleyes:

The boss sold out his fellow "working" Americans with this politics a LONG time ago

so that he should campaign for the Dear Leader who has also sold out us Americans, is fitting

The boss sold out his fellow "working" Americans with this politics a LONG time ago

so that he should campaign for the Dear Leader who has also sold out us Americans, is fitting

You've got your head so far up your ass, that you'd need windshield wipers to see daylight. It was Reagan who created the rustbelt. It was Obama who saved living wage jobs.

Obama created millions more private sector jobs in four years, than Bush did in eight. Now go suck some koch, and pretend you know what's really happening.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-YMRbh0OqM]Bruce Springsteen - No Surrender - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, another intelligent thread by our resident Nickelodeon poster. Bruce Springsteen is a Democrat?? Whoa! Get the fuck out! No way!! What a revelation because nobody has ever known about this for 30 years! I'll bet the next thread the OP create will be entitled "The ocean is filled with water!!!"

a 1%er, who has a part time farmer come in and grow some tomoatoes on his New Jersey porperty so he can take advantage of a tax break that drops his property tax bill on his 200 acres by over 90% to $4600 bucks a year, hell, I pay over twice that....

so... fact check...

it's ok for a 1-percenter not to give a damn about any other group... and to lie and say that 49% of the country is a bunch of deadbeats and that those deadbeats just happen to vote for dems.

but it's not ok for a 1-percenter to care about other people and support positions that are not necessarily in his own best interests.

talk about hypocrisy much..... :cuckoo:

He's perfectly entitled to support whoever he wants. But anyone who is influenced by the endorsement of a celebrity is a mindless moron.

He certainly has more influence than a skanky old twat posting lies on a meaningless message board.

Artie Lange does a good impression of Bruce on the Howard Stern Show.

FFW to about 3:15.

[youtube]zBLoAwxq7XY[/youtube]

He should start using "Born in the USA" as his campaign song! :rock:
Ever read the lyrics? It's basically an "America SUCKS!!" song.

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Got in a little hometown jam so they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land to go and kill the yellow man
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man says "son if it was up to me"
Went down to see my V.A. man
He said "son don't you understand now"
Had a brother at Khe Sahn fighting off the Viet Cong
They're still there he's all gone
He had a woman he loved in Saigon
I got a picture of him in her arms now
Down in the shadow of penitentiary
Out by the gas fires of the refinery
I'm ten years burning down the road
Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
I'm a long gone daddy in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
I'm a cool rocking daddy in the U.S.A.

No wonder you love it.

He certainly has more influence than a skanky old twat posting lies on a meaningless message board.
Aww, don't be so hard on yourself, Dickless. I'm sure ones of people care what you say!

so... fact check...

it's ok for a 1-percenter not to give a damn about any other group... and to lie and say that 49% of the country is a bunch of deadbeats and that those deadbeats just happen to vote for dems.

but it's not ok for a 1-percenter to care about other people and support positions that are not necessarily in his own best interests.

talk about hypocrisy much..... :cuckoo:

strawman much? :lol: your hackage is leaking.....

Forum List

Back