"The borrow is serve by to the lender."

akelch

Nov 20, 2012
Indiana
It amazes me how most of American do not understand where money comes from, how it is created and who controls the quantity in the market.

How can hope to solve our debt/deficit problems without understand how money works in our country?

Quiz:
Who creates 90% of US money (digital or physical) in circulation?
A. The Federal Reserve
B. the Treasury Department
C. Private banks

It amazes me how most of American do not understand where money comes from, how it is created and who controls the quantity in the market.
It's no accident that there are Sports Leagues going 365 days a year in America to provide a non-stop distractions from that.

The best documentary I've seen about Money and the Federal Reserve is "Money Masters" by Bill Still, I know you've probably seen it too.

"The borrow is serve by to the lender."

Best thread ever

It's no accident that there are Sports Leagues going 365 days a year in America to provide a non-stop distractions from that.

The best documentary I've seen about Money and the Federal Reserve is "Money Masters" by Bill Still, I know you've probably seen it too.

Yes,
I was very good.
It is funny to me how there are so much talk about the economy, debt, deficits, taxes and no one ever ask "who is controlling our money supply and how is money created?"
Everyone assumes it is the government.

Forum List

Back